[OBT]Exp Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blitzcronk, Feb 16, 2016.

?

Do you like the new rates?

1. They're all okay

7 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. The exp is too low

10 vote(s)
    8.9%
  3. The skill and drop are too low

36 vote(s)
    32.1%
  4. The exp, skill and drop are too low

55 vote(s)
    49.1%
  5. The exp is too high

9 vote(s)
    8.0%
  6. I'll wait for further information

10 vote(s)
    8.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. HandSolo

HandSolo Member

I can live with the low skill experience rates as it will give you some goals while grinding.

However, the insanely low drop rate will definitely have a negative impact on the economy and the player base. I remember droves of players leaving the game because of low drop rates.

The experience rate really needs to be another 1x higher as well to make the game more enjoyable.

2. Icynoob

Icynoob Member

If we want new players. We need better rates. If we want new people to spend money on this publisher we need better rates. You have players in the game that have been screwed over multiple times we know how the business side goes lol.
    Red Fox looks alot like GamesCampus right now (real money hoarders). They want us to need to spend money on exp and drop cards just to accomplish the normal things in this game, like reaching max level. Old players wont spend if we are not happy, and new players never will spend at this rate.
    Personal Life Story
    I invited one of my friends in real life to play the game when OBT starts and he asked me to show him some videos of the game-play while we were at the gym. After he was captured by the flashy game-play (he is coming from runescape) he looked at the characters level and noticed the player was at level 220+ and started laughing hysterically LOL.
    His reaction was WTF ???? how long does it take to get to that level??? I was speechless, because i knew immediately he would be turned off by the game if i told him how long it would take. I told him it used to take forever before! but this new publisher plans making it faster with the double edged sword of no EXP events , but now i am really ashamed of inviting and introducing him to play this game, with these *sell your soul* exp, drop and skill rates

If RedFox actually plays this game from Level 0 to 220 they will see the problem with the exp rate and the exp curve. As for now they are on the outside looking in.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    Akash4, Zukee, Shyheim and 1 other person like this.
  3. Fenrir

Fenrir Member

It's 2016 now, time to accept that both 9D and us are older alot from the 1st day we met each other, we come here to enjoy the game with our friends and good memory, to escape from all the stresses in real life. I don't ask for ridiculous high rate like some short-term private servers, but at least increase the rates alittle bit to make it enjoyable, not to become our 2nd stressful life. Thank u Redfox!

Marla23, Akash4, ihgyug and 2 others like this.
  4. HandSolo

HandSolo Member

4x level experience and 2x drop and skill is what the game needs to be at to be enjoyable.

ihgyug and dixbutts like this.
  5. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

Then dont play :rolleyes:

6. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

tbh I think we'd all prefer a higher drop rate than xp rate. I would love to see higher drop rates during certain days of the week so then the non cash shoppers can make money and purchase end game items that we need to pve or pvp. Not to mention a higher drop rate means we can purchase items from the cash shoppers who can sell us xp cards. Therefore, xp rate won't be such a big deal. I don't think xp rate are such a big deal for the majority and I think most can actually deal with low xp rates. However, a lower drop rate can really destroy the game by preventing the non cash shoppers from competing with the cash shoppers or in pve in general. Oh and yea totally with you guys on an increase for the skill rate xD.

7. Icynoob

Icynoob Member

I really wish someone like [GM]Ahri or JWG would genuinely reply on a productive post like this.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    ShaKira2008 likes this.
  8. ShaKira2008

ShaKira2008 Member

My Feedback :

Dear RedFox/Gm's Do follow please our feedbacks.
    Reasons : You just start this game.
    We play since 2007.
    We are not the enemy.
    Be Open to us.

Comparing other games with this game, without basic knowledge ,not good.

Icynoob likes this.
  9. miakoling

miakoling Member

i totally agree on that, and btw...whoever came up with the idea of such a dam low skill exp rate is totally retarded and should be shot in public !

10. ddevils

ddevils New Member

G1 was reading what ppl said gc as well if Red Fox start read what all u ppl say game will be ruin again so RED FOX u start smart and it a good start.

11. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

I dont want high exp rates. The rates in CBT were x5 and I hit FC 10 in only a few days. Even then thats almost too fast. If OBT is x3 I think thats fine for now. A bit slower leveling is good for players

Blitzcronk and Perfection like this.
  12. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

We can quietly and respectfully discuss this whilst those 'trolls' yet again are given more time than we are...

We don't fully know to what extent the items available to help us with our grind.
    • There are craftable decos in Hefei that increase skill and drop
    • We also have the hero league buffs which increase exp and attributes
    • There are formations which if your side controls you will gain exp bonus
    • Manuals are sold by your basic clan NPC (10x2) for 2k
    • Manuals can be crafted fairly easily up to (10x4) I believe
    • There is the auto training skill system in place but that isn't for smashes or nukes

There still needs to be an answer as to why the drop and skill is so low.

13. Icynoob

Icynoob Member

Once again, the only people with an objection to increasing the rates are the same 10-15 handful of players who plan on farming for hours because they are don't have a life, job and plan on farming everything because they don't plan on spending in the Item Mall. Those guys don't give a crap about trying to grow this community. No new players will stay with rates this low. Players should be able to have 3 max level characters in this life time without having to share accounts.

ihgyug, miakoling and Blitzcronk like this.
  14. silverboy1987

silverboy1987 Member

I do like 9 dragons and i consider myself a "hardcore" player and will keep playing this game no matter what , and lets hope for the best in the future ( PS: We have to respect the developers and their decisions)

15. miakoling

miakoling Member

but surely not a skill exp rate thats 5x lower than we ever had !!!

16. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

STFU Angry German kid

17. silverboy1987

silverboy1987 Member

maybe they will reconsider that we at least enjoy the game

18. miakoling

miakoling Member

they should, or i see it comin that lota ppl gonna quit after 2-3 weeks

19. silverboy1987

silverboy1987 Member

i hope not , that would be bad

20. qinfort

qinfort New Member

Lower the exp rate and increase drop and skill rate to 2x. Imo 2x exp and 2x drop and skill rate would be pretty nice

miakoling likes this.
  21. BattleAxe

BattleAxe New Member

It doesnt matter what the rates are to me, But in saying that the rates have to be in balance . This is a problem that has occured on other servers . I meen if you have a high exp rate and a low skill rate then your char becomes unbalanced in that you out lvl your skills . You end up being gl with fc lvl skills or lower , this is fact. as for drop rate there always seem to be more of one and less of another wich can make the game a bit frustrating especially when you are trying to farm something and your exp is higher than the normal drop rate and you end up out lvling the drop and end up not getting enough of that drop to make what ever it is you need.

So if you make exp 2x then skills must be 2x especially for char building.
    If anything skills and drop rates would be much better being higher than exp that way you have less chance of becomming an unbalanced char.

Vrangsinn and qinfort like this.