[Serious] Carats Discussion

Discussion in 'Notices' started by [GM]Gourdy, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

Takes me about 5 days to make 56k I can get 90k in 3 days if I dedicate myself to bm

tinytinytintin and Illegal like this.
  2. Manners

Manners Best Dressed

I would probably make around 7k-10k per day if I'm playing with Silver British (Including getting carats from daily boxes)
    If I would farm DH08 during power hour + Selling the boxes+ Silver british I could get around 20k
    I personally think that the amount of carats earned during games are fine since it is extremely easy to get a Silver British

TL;DR Version - I think if a Silver British was 110% -120% then that would be a good

tinytinytintin and ilovegourdy like this.
  3. Tezmanian

Tezmanian Well-Known Member

If the rooms are actibe and Im doing good in battle/Rumble mode regardless of win or loss. With patience I could probably get 3 to 5k with a British cat at best at night my time. Power hour doesn't activate til 1am eastern time.

I don't count the quest or lucky boxes since they rely on luck.

Hope Gourdy that what is said here doesn't 100% mean every one else does it. Lot of peeps seem to live in BM.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  4. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

Carat is quite easy to get for players who came from OGP+GC
    New players though probably find it hard to earn carat, sure it is for every new players lol.
    Earning carat is easier now than back in the past thanks to the few coupons given.
    If you have carat kitty then any map is quick carat...
    If you don't then I'd say BM.
    I'd still prefer to Moon for carat though.
    If I were to play often like in the past, I'd probably make 20k-30k on average per day. With kitty I'd make double. Triple if I stay up. Most I've made in a full day with kitty is 60k(Back in OGP)

5. TrollSenpai

TrollSenpai Active Member

i've made 3 million carats legitimately on rf many times, its long but you dont need a hack to do that. i think 1 mill is fair since rc items are better overall and require real money

6. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

That feel when you are talking about your carats in millions and not in thousands.
    [​IMG]

7. Kayden

Kayden Mastermind, Crowd Favorite & Typhoon Armor Creator

How hard is earning carats?
    This question depends on the player. If you are a player with full set of Avalon with reasonably well-built set, earning carats through spamming certain Adventure Mode map for few hours wouldn't be a problem. If an individual player does not have these, it might be quite hard to gain carats unless the player is new and can receive all the bonus carat coupons through leveling up. However, the Daily Quest Reward Box can be very helpful if the player willingly do all the quests to receive all the rewards and gain multiple carat coupons.
    About how many carats do you personally earn per day?
    I'd say I earn about 2,000 - 3,000 carats per day.​

How many ways, off the top of your head, are your go-to methods for earning carats?
    1. When I have Adventure Mode Exo-core such as Demo Core, Ray Gun, Succubus, or the Dragon's Claw(?), farming Arena Mode can be quite rewarding for carats.
    2. Spamming Adventure Mode.
    3. No Hit At All. This is player-made mode that people tend to do for EXP and Carats with the least effort.
    Any other reasonable discussion regarding the topic of carats.
    The Daily Quest Reward Box has greatly helped the players on obtaining carats recently. The players can spam Adventure Mode and other modes to gain carats. I believe that the current system on obtaining carats is manageable for the players to enjoy the game.

However, I have one suggestion for the game to implement to add more fairness to the game. In <Single> Battle Room, the carats [and EXP] are rewarded to the players based on the amount of points [result of damages and kills] they have earned during the game. This is reasonable for the <Single> Battle Room, but not so much for <Team> Battle Room. In <Team> Battle Room, the carats [and EXP] are distributed to the players just like the <Single> Battle Room. Also, the winning team gets a lot more points, in which turns into the amount of carats and EXP the players receive, in game. This is quite unfair. I believe that each team should receive the same amount of carats and EXP, as in, all winning team players will receive 200 carats, meanwhile the losing team receives 150 carats. I'm not sure how well I've delivered my opinion, but please consider this idea.

8. R4T3NICE

R4T3NICE Active Member

It's pretty obvious you doing your best to make carats easy to obtain and make rc traders to stop ask for them.

tinytinytintin and tamirtov like this.
  9. Negrosaki

Negrosaki Well-Known Member

BossMode = Silver British
    ArenaMode = Silver British

Earn about 10k a day since i don't stay on all day.

10. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

On bossmode you should use the lucky key to get more boxes.

11. mysticmagixx

mysticmagixx Member

Earning carats is hard. It needs to be easier. We need more ways and better flow of carats. Especially since items cost like over 20k for scrolls and exos and most of us only play for up to 3 hours. And 3 hours isnt enough time to make even near to 4k carats without a silver british.

12. Kayden

Kayden Mastermind, Crowd Favorite & Typhoon Armor Creator

If you are spamming normal, Silver British works better.
    If you are spamming hard (or rarely, hell), then you would use the Lucky Key.

tamirtov and tinytinytintin like this.
  13. Fossil

Fossil Member

Can we be allowed to sell wings cause I don't need them and they are shunned upon

14. Controversial

Controversial Well-Known Member

Is it not possible to patch the 2 round BM hack? It's ruining the value of carats.

15. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Ruining the value how though? At the end of the day people will still trade 50k-70k for 1k RC whether their carats are hacked or not.

Fraud and tinytinytintin like this.
  16. Controversial

The hack makes carats even easier to obtain, hence its demand goes down.

17. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Let me just clarify that people use the 2 BM rooms for making medals. You select Vlad for the first map, everyone suicides, you complete the dragon boss mode and get rewarded with 80 medals from the Vlad boss. No one uses it to gain carats. The only thing bringing down the value of carats and its demand are the coupons, daily boxes and power hours. If you play for an hour or so, you can expect to have about 10k carats.

Fraud and tinytinytintin like this.
  18. Zemikai

Zemikai Active Member

Earning carats is a pain when your trying to save for a set/scroll/exocore etc. It's basically gambling, if your not anygood at RF your getting a low payout of carats.

My easy way to get carats is just to play regular battles and drag them out as long as possible. On average I make atleast 5000-10000 carats a day. ( I mainly play gw battles so I don't make many carats.)

What I would like to see is that in fishing you get other items beside fish like an old boot for instance. It could resell for 100 carats. Of course there would be other items with different resell prices with the lowest being 100 to the highest being 10000. (Maybe 10k)
    This would make carats easy and bring more activity to the plaza. It's a win-win

TL;DR Ver.

Upgrade the carat system and fishing system with resellable items for easy carats.

19. MaskedMan

MaskedMan Well-Known Member

ill give u the short response. for a normal player it takes 1 week to get to 50k carats. for a pro it takes 3 or less days. if u ask me it should be way easier to earn carats. its not like there are that many good carat items anyways. so why make it difficult.
    (and don't get me started on medals)

20. Controversial

Yusuke, I don't entirely agree with your statement. How exactly do you know that people only use it for medals? No offence, but I don't think you can speak for the rf population. Also, even if it is only used for medals, that still gives those players and advantage over people who do not participate in those activities.
    Even if you disagree with my argument, the bottom line is it is still a hack and should be patched.

Edit: and if you BM using that hack for an hour, I'm almost certain you'll earn more than 10k.

Last edited: May 16, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.