End of Open Beta Test

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Feb 23, 2016.

1. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello Nine Dragons Community,

The Open Beta Test is coming to an end, and our servers will be shut down on February 25, 2016, at 00:00 AM PST. The official opening for Nine Dragons is currently scheduled for February 25, 2016, at 6 PM PST. All progress made during the OBT will carry over to the live server.

UPDATE
    During our internal testing, we discovered a critical exploit regarding the “Spirit of the Conqueror” Anti-PK Buff. Our development team is currently looking into this issue, but at launch, this buff will be temporarily disabled until it can be fixed.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2016
    saifuzaman likes this.
  2. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Can we expect the Training Dungeon and all the missing Daily Quests to be added upon release?

Veltaine likes this.
  3. HandSolo

HandSolo Member

I would like to see the training dungeon and daily quests as well.

I am really hoping to see increased experience rates for grinding. I don't want to see this server die quickly.

4. MarleyKing63

MarleyKing63 New Member

I suggest to not let chi breathing to prevent from players to grinding while on training skills and vs boss in dungeons. I think its stupid to prevent from use healing and buff during play vs boss.

Please excuse my 2nd English language.

balb1n0 likes this.
  5. Idolized

Idolized Active Member

Ugh. So it's shut now?

EDIT: nvm, I just got a dc that's all lol. Back in now XD

6. eu2011

eu2011 Member

Stop add anti pk buff and make all maps pvp so server will die faster

akam6666 likes this.
  7. eu2011

eu2011 Member

All publishers find a way to not add anti pk buff and when there pvp server go empty they dont know why

Oitza likes this.
  8. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

A critical exploit with a buff.. lol
    Disable whole server then, there are critical exploits everywhere!

Vrangsinn, Oitza, Dromi and 2 others like this.
  9. [GM]Ahri

If you find that there's an issue that has not been reported yet, please submit your report as detailed as possible so that our team can understand, identify and reproduce the bug quickly. The quicker we can do this, the faster the bug can get addressed.

10. [GM]Ahri

Please keep in mind, anyone caught abusing any exploits, any involvement of any exploits will result in a temporary banned to a permanent banned. This includes, but not limited to the disclosure of knowing it.

11. MarleyKing63

MarleyKing63 New Member

I dont care, cuz I am not fan of pvp.

12. RobB

RobB Member

ahri are you gonna increase the exp/skill/drop rates? that's what we're interested in

13. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Or you could just have them put in a PvP on/off switch in the options or client. You can't claim it can't be done, because that buff proves they have codes set up to turn PvP on and off on an individual basis.

This game has never been able to maintain a large population on a PvP server in the US. The last PvP server was so dead they had to merge it with the PvE server. Since you are only running one, the only reasonable solution is to either make it a PvE server, or give us the ability to turn PvP off.

It's ridiculous to have to use a buff to turn off side content.

Dromi, Perfection and Veltaine like this.
  14. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

i asume the files are copy from korean so making a map to pve could make it un stable and force the maps to crash like east/west did. so it not really that simple.....

15. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

The maps crashing have nothing to do with the maps beeing pvp or pve.

Oitza likes this.
  16. Signakell

Signakell New Member

These rates are horrible, Ahri. Experience, Refining, Kung Fu experience... it needs to be increased. We don't need crazy fast rates, but what we've had during beta is way too slow. Please at least address the issue.

The majority of this community are returning players. We don't want to spend the entire year trying to get back to the levels we were at. There are gears, epithets, and many other things to work toward. Starting from scratch is fine, we're used to it, but this experience is very bad.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  17. Ryomayu

Ryomayu New Member

GM, are the skills of the healer final? Why there's' no more fast heal, and in exchange we got a ve restore/heal which cant be healed on ourself, the buffs wis, ess, str, dex and cons are lost also, are you going to return the old healer skills? If thats so than i guess there will be no healers in the game.

thanks and more power.

18. addivo

addivo New Member

Hey GM will you please take time to answer some of our questions regarding the server? there's a LOT of opinions of player on this topic & the forum in general. The rates for example, everyone is complaining, eg.: there are some post about it and in the majority of the topics on the forum it's mentioned. . It's just a question you know and you can be the best 9d server ever made, it's just about you handle the player <> dev-communication and what you will do to improve the server; listen to the players or do your own thing... why not both? ;)

Grtz

19. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

You still have a fast heal, it has a different name.

Oitza, Dromi and Perfection like this.
  20. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Ahri,

Banning people with knowledge of exploits will not fix the solution, it will only encourage individuals to keep them quiet. Why don't you consider offering in-game rewards for people who find exploits. Google for example and large websites offer money for people who find exploits , an incentive like this actively encourages people to report issues because it gives them something - people don't often do things for nothing. An incentive could be: "Find an exploit, receive 1000 coins". You would be surprised how many people would be ready to come forward with bugs.

If you also threaten to ban people with knowledge of exploits, you're going to find yourself banning a large amount of the server.

Do not release this server into a production state with the bugs happening and if you cannot fix the anti PvP buff, move the Chapter 4 Quest line out of CC.

The anti PvP buff, will it only be exclusive for CC or will people be able to use it in any map to prevent being killed?

HandSolo, CrowSong, Veltaine and 2 others like this.