I quit

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by d4rkskullxx, May 20, 2016.

1. d4rkskullxx

d4rkskullxx New Member

I have to thank the GMs because me and 2 of my friends just quit. Here are the reasons:
    1- Lazy GMs who don't give a **** about their own game. What's more pathetic is the lack of interest EVEN in the first week of the lauch.
    2- GMs don't even take a little bit of time to answer players on forums, only when it comes to asking things that require spending IRL cash (such as premium pack).
    3- Massive complains about drop rate and pill prices and no patches yet. The only patch they've done is change some infos of the items (such as exp pill, and rp items).
    4- People who got m33 in 2 days from scratch and already have full gear 90%+ and pet 100%+. There even is a player in dragon clan with elite blade 120% cs12... Nothing is done about those cheaters.

You had everything to make this game reborn again but you decide not to give a single **** about anything... Congratz, learn how to own a game. Even if I was a GM i'd dedicate time to answer players on the forums. How many of you are?

I'm mad because ts2 is my childhood and I thought this was going to be awesome, but it's not. Thanks...

Sp3ctra and jjerppaa like this.
  2. AuraTime

AuraTime New Member

Just play, don't pay attention to the people around you.
    If you can do and get what you want, that's all there is.

3. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

the feeling is Mutual ... players m33 with 2005 pets already are you Kidding Me. Then me the One who Spends Gets nothing Lmao Nice GOing G/m

Attached Files:

4. CPike0

CPike0 Member

I,m 8 days into this game currently m32 and grinding on my way to m33 i undersand what you mean about being m33 in 2 days its really not possible and ive been playing ts2 a long time cant even get that with exp pill and superior pills, maybe 5 but the leets as well and 120% cant really say on that it may be cheats or he may be crazy rich in real life spending money and happened to get a leet drop never know but about pets the pets are kinda easy my pet is currently 115% m1 pet but no matter where you go bro theres gonna be hackers and theres gonna be staff that arent moderating the forum enough although i do hope they start to get more interactive with the community or they will start to lose alot more people only thing weve haeard from them is about premium service other than that its quiet and thats kinda unsettling to me

5. SinFul

SinFul New Member

https://www.facebook.com/pov.hawj.9...f_t=video_processed&notif_id=1463764790081796

i did test the water and bought $5 dollar worth or RP and was thinking about buying more up until i saw ppl vac hacking and speed hacking in open map didnt even bother to go hide in a cave and do it. i didn't have video install yet so i couldn't video it but now that i did caught another hacker jacking away. so this version won't be getting anymore money from me. enjoy that $5 RedFox cause it'll be my last i spend on this game.

6. d4rkskullxx

d4rkskullxx New Member

The main reason that I quit is that GMs don't help at all, they don't reply to us here on the forums and they don't patch EASY things such as the price of the pills... instead they just patched info of RP items. After all, they just patch things that gives them money IRL. We've been complaining about pills price since the beggining and look how long it's taking. It pisses me off that they just reply to players on forums when it's a question about RP items (such as premium pack) and not when players really need help about something in-game other than RP related.

7. TimeSplitter

TimeSplitter Well-Known Member

Bye.

CosmicAmbassador likes this.
  8. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

People complain way too damn much on here..either play the damn game or dont,people dont need to see you whinning cause you dont get what u want at that second or because someone has something that you dont,pill prices isnt an issue ive lvled to almost m33 without any issues on not affording pills...the game is suppose to be hard and not easy..GET OVER IT

9. Yuiri

Yuiri New Member

Well thats how a game business is run they will chew and sweet word Any item mall items that will grab buyers attention eyes to spend on, which is why i tend to not spend much money on games period due to knowing all this throughout the years of playing games & If you have had played in the AGE(Aeriagames) TS2 its basically much said on how they run their contract with games that they will only milk any kind of money out of it soon as the contract is over. everything you ever spent on the game is completely mostly gone. and only compression is within the closing month period of your RP back, "Doesnt mean you get your actual RL money back to you" But just please put this into mind thought before considering putting your card down for a game, TS2 has its great stories and lifespan time on alot of people but in the end it takes the company who purchasing its contract on how they handle it.

So far my personal preference at this time, knowing hackers are sadly here i ain't spending a dollar on this server till balance. that being said all i will do is play the game and see where it goes. Wont care if it gets shut down i do have other games i can play on.

DavidZx likes this.
  10. Overlord

Overlord Member

You seem to care alot.

11. eatmyplis2

eatmyplis2 New Member

Wat?? You can ALWAYS refund your money with paypal. I don't hesitate to spend $10 on premium stuff, but if I get mistreated and the game stops caring, it's so easy to refund your money.

12. TimeSplitter

Indeed.

13. eatmyplis

eatmyplis Member

you just like your post count lol, why not spam reddit or somethin if that sort of things gets you off?

14. TimeSplitter

He said he quit, I said bye.

What's wrong with what I said?

15. eatmyplis

eatmyplis Member

I was more referring to how you post to collect numbers, such as "likes received" as well. That's why you have an alt clearly liking all of the randomest crap you post. It's not hard to look at your posts xD

As I said, reddit allows for anyone to "upvote" your comment, so you could get lots of numbers on a site like that! it's like a dream come true for you and many others

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
    MMaskati likes this.
  16. ToxiicChicken

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  17. Akaian

Akaian New Member

i Wanna type something to but pls forgive me my english....

Before this account i was Jin Akaian and i was playing 2 weeks ? i drop nothing special "Without Premium"
    Now i'm Dragon again without Premium.... i Drop nothing special any leet any pet... just nothing only rares...
    i thinking about bought premium but....
    Premium give me only exp rate and drop rate and acces to other maps...
    after this i will have to take tons of PC to take gear 120% because WITHOUT PC its imposible...
    Next reason why i have still thinking about it its lower population this game is going to death again ppl just leave this game GMs ignore us noone of them answer us they dont read our suggestion they dont change anything for us so why we have to trust them ?
    i know many ppl who pay for this game much money and its be sadly if this game will be close again for 1 - 2 months because population will be death...
    to made 1 blade 120% you have to spend 30 sometimes more PC i life in Poland sry i'm not a milionaire to pay for game whos coming to close....
    i Can pay for this game like i thing many ppl but GMs need to respect us...
    player = consument
    consument = $$$ for redfox
    $$$ = better life....
    They cant unrespect us if we have to paid $ and i think its not low vault of $ for some things they have to start respect us and working alot better than now...
    Look how long we wait for G4 lvl's they do nothing for us they do nothing for made this game better time of some events are terrible 4 - 5 am on my country its a time whene i have to wake up get cleaning and go to work...
    So for me end game look like Vieo Grounds and Proving Grounds...
    They dont focus on ppl they focus only for $ this is sad.

Abs0lute likes this.
  18. ToxiicChicken

Should give it a try again

19. BangDono89

BangDono89 New Member

go go go go grinding

20. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Well, Steam release is coming soon. With no changes at all to everything that was suggested during CBT... If it was staff they needed, they could have just asked and recruited game moderators. But literally nothing was done. And it's ironic that creating a guild, now costs an insane amount of silver jeons. And even after like 20+ players complaining about pill prices nothing was done.