Nimonix DQA Event - 2016?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Suite, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

Nimonix DQA EVENT
    Its been a year, almost a year, or more then a year since our last DQA. Sadly we haven't seen much to prove that they actually care for this game or have any plans on adding something we need.One deadly exploit has been semi fixed since then but was around for 2 years(exp/carat glitch that gave 1k -10k exp / 150 -300 carats a round). Not to mention were still being haunted by a number of DC bugs and annoyance bugs in each of the game modes.Most events are rigged and setup to be exploited with the number of hidden exploits in the game and lack of rules.Even the mini game exploit has gone public and have yet to be patched or acknowledged by the Mods...

Its time to ounce again ask these developers what are their intentions for this game for the rest of the year. I know its probably going to be the same sad disappointing answers as last time but atleast then we know for sure that we are wasting our time instead of being surprised with the bugs in each of the crappy updates and the number of boxes their bring back to milk us off. An dont let me start with all the recycled crap they are adding. I never thought quake could get any worse untiil they added baserker and I didn't think they could get worse then baserker until they added that Ice age exo..............The scrolls are just as bad too so we need to start asking questions now before the crapdates continue.

RedFox Host DQA Event

Also maybe a Host DQA Event would be helpful too. It seems like our GM in charge doesn't understand what events we want and just throwing these small events to act likes he doing something... We need Tournaments or actual reasons to do these events that dont give timed items. The boss mode event for perm taekwondo SE was great but it could've made it more competitive I feel. For some reason all you had to do was do 50 BM's to get entered into a raffle...Why not for every 10 games you do you get a raffle ticket and offer a perm item thats not achievable in the boss mode. Idk it just seems they could add more depth to these events that would give more purpose to them. Not to mention that text glitch made that event really annoying.
    In the end the attention to detail is small and things are just slowly dying again. Hopefully this will answer the big question. Should we continue to bother with a dead game or just call it quits and accept it will never be what it could've been?

To get this started I wont add a poll because that just encourages trolls that dont care if this game.Instead just comment if you want a another Nimonix DQA Event and questions you have. I will reserve the second post for questions we want answered...

2. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

Reserve for papi boss

3. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

Reserved for papi boss

4. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

Reserved for papi boss

5. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Question: Will they make an eu server?

6. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

No not enough Eu players

7. Rioda

Rioda Well-Known Member

Surprisingly they haven't gone on a box making spree like they did on GC.
    There was like a streak on GC, each update there would be a new box.
    Now they're just releasing "new" scrolls every update, that's all.
    Really lame.

8. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

Don't care about any small stuff anymore, yes I would love for them to host another DQA. But I don't think it would go anywhere, they wouldn't tell you anything that would discourage players from buying items in the game. If they think RF is headed downhill, they're still gonna tell us that they are dedicated and working unbelievably hard everyday and make RF last as long as possible.

Some questions i'd ask
    "To give us players a little bit of perspective on this game, where do you guys see the future of RF going?"
    "Can you give us any insight on whether the game is getting some updates on the performance side? There are recently been a problem with disconnections and long loading times"
    "Are there ideas of new classes circulating?"
    "Has there been talk about maybe the addition of a new gamemode?"

9. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Support!

10. NebuKiniza

NebuKiniza Clean Up Crew

sure why not

11. Gohan

Gohan Active Member

Can we get a graphical update as well as new UI finally?

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  12. TimeSplitter

TimeSplitter Well-Known Member

Q&A*

13. Mockery

Mockery Well-Known Member

Q: whats with the pedo mustache

tamirtov likes this.
  14. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

:(

15. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Q: can you gift me ign:satoshi

tamirtov likes this.
  16. Talon

Talon Active Member

The last Q&A was fake. I'm pretty sure someone still has the expose thread I did.

17. Gohono

Gohono Member

We really do need one, maybe they could do like a live one or atleast something that doesnt take 1 week to finish. We need answers and we need them now. They have lost a large part of their fanbase from OGP, there arent many of us left around from what what i see. We need straight up answers before this already sinking ship gets hit by a community torpedo.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  18. Gohono

Gohono Member

I'd love to see this thread lol, it honestly would surprise me but im still interested in it

tamirtov likes this.
  19. EvilMarvin

EvilMarvin Well-Known Member

I don't think a DQA Event is even needed considering the community knows the answers to the questions already.
    NimoniX is incapable of doing anything.

tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.