Rumble Royal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crossfire2, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crossfire2

Crossfire2 New Member

If you look at previous events such as the rumble royal or the sudden death mode, these modes made RF more competitive and this made more people wanting to play RF. If people who played in RF in OGP should remember how many guilds there were competing each other to be the #1 guild and to win fabulous prize. Guild rankings went all the way from #1 to #60 or more and how many people had their lp above 1k or below 1k and the guild war section had more then 5 pages (now just 1 or 2). Please bring back these tournaments and make RF popular again! Also fix the guild ranking system please!!! RF still has some hope!;););););)

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  2. Ripmaskedman

Ripmaskedman Well-Known Member

0 replies. u still think theres hope?

BJJFromGJJ and ToulueVang like this.
  3. NebuKiniza

NebuKiniza Clean Up Crew

I agree with the guild tournament stuff, not with the sudden death mode though (toxic even by rf standards)

4. Crossfire2

Crossfire2 New Member

I posted this about a hour ago so be patient

5. Ripmaskedman

Ripmaskedman Well-Known Member

how many hours has it been now. "passes clorox"

imAlexx likes this.
  6. imAlexx

imAlexx New Member

Yooo drinks on you? Gimme a couple shots fam

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

another useless dam thread.

8. TimeSplitter

TimeSplitter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. Tezmanian

Tezmanian Well-Known Member

Nah, there was a time where I thought it would be cool with the competitive scene, but with all the cheap tactics, intense holy spam, intentional DBZ lag with a side order of toxic scum soured it.

While back in OGP era I think, there were rare one of a kind items handed out to a specific guild that winning some contest. I didn't participate as I was guildless, but one thing I do know was that guild was hella full yet they all got the items when it shoulda been just been for the four man team did all the work. They got rares and did do a dang thing.

**** talkin back then was hot fire and they were everywhere at the time.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  10. rfSexy

rfSexy Art Potato & Clean Up Crew

Too many ddos happy ppl for this to be possible.

11. Gohono

Gohono Member

I loved the competition on OGP. It was genuine competition, i remember the rumble royales. It was a exhilirating experience the test the power of your guild in a more public way. Being in guilds actually something back then, but guilds now just seem irrelevant. A rumble royale might be what's needed to revigorize guilds again

12. Rioda

Rioda Well-Known Member

OGP gave us the best service imo.
    There were more staff and the staff were really involved with the game.
    I felt they had a better connection with Nimonix.
    From what I can remember, the events were actually more.. eventful?​

tamirtov likes this.
  13. Module

Module New Member

I Agree, If Rumble Royal Where to come back alot of more peaple would start playing and start buying more rc so this may make rf more alive it benifits the company and the players but first we need these servers fixed, step by step ;)

14. kichard11

kichard11 New Member

Facts this would make guild war so much more fun, i think it would revive the game just a little bit more.

15. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

GC was probably one of my worst experiences with a game public relations. I was banned for almost a full week for buying CC on black friday because my paypal thought it was fishy so it put a hold on it, a problem that I had fixed that same night. I received zero contact nor information tho from GC on why I was banned. It took several DQAs just for them to give me basic information on what they wanted me to do because as far as they were concerned they were just going to leave me banned after jacking me for $150. GM told me they'd unban me when they got an email back from paypal about my frozen transaction which I'd waited days for but funny thing is the GM responding to my DQA sent me a screenshot of his end of the purchase page on day2 where it said at the bottom that paypal had already sent them an email. Even after all that it was almost another full week before I was unbanned from spending my CC and missed the black friday sales.

tl;dr nothing is worse than GC. Not even our community.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Fact.
    What @BJJFromGJJ said is true.

OGP is trash. They don't do anything expected GM Over9000, only they cared the damnit favoritism. They don't want to share the information with us that RF has transfer to GC, they trashed us and failure to the dckrider ogtrashment.

The event... All hosts are same ****.

RedFox has a better connection with Nimonix more than OGP and GC.

We know RedFox is the best company but only one gm, that's your problems not mine.

Right now what do we have a main problems? We need new players, which mean they will give us the feedback to the redfox to improve the game. RedFox does not improve the game for us. We the dam people improve this dam games.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  17. Rioda

Rioda Well-Known Member

Lmao how?
    On GC we actually got new items during updates.
    Now we just new recycled garbage.
    We haven't even had any new clothing.
    So how is the connection better between Nimonix and RedFox?
    We're being neglected more than ever. ​

pr0dz and HumoLoco like this.
  18. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

GC is a super neglected to us ever we experienced. Because they promised us they will listen us but not happen.
    RedFox promised us they will listen but happened.

RedFox is actually listen us, but slowing process.

You want to know why we havent even had any new clothing? Remember what happened to tempest that is what they have done, we was a super crybaby over them for trashing that suggestion. Now they are afraid to release the new clothing. We keep new recycled garbage, blame to one of Moderator in GC, that bich nugget ruined it, he wanted all old scrolls need to be revamp or buff but not happen. Nimonix got an idea from his dam ******* ugly feedback, not us. That's why GC is fault.

Rioda likes this.
  19. pr0dz

pr0dz Well-Known Member

Nah DDOS scandals. Remember that guild that noobs paid 200 astros to join and lost cuz of the DDOS? Can't have crap like that happening again.

HumoLoco likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.