Challenge to RF for July

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tengu, Jun 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Lmao @ all the people who not only cant not be toxic but MUST be toxic as if it were a challenge. And you wonder why RF is dying? :oops: Too toxic to realize you are your own self fulfilling prophecy.
    The reason why this thread isnt closed is because this social experiment is as entertaining as it is informative. I don't have to so much as lift a finger for the toxic players to show their true colors and start foaming at the mouth at literal nothingness as we've just seen. :rolleyes:
    I'd tell'em they should probably get some professional help to check out those issues but we all know how that would go. :p

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    tinytinytintin and tamirtov like this.
  2. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

>posts topic asking people not to be toxic

>makes long ass passive aggressive post

[​IMG]

tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  3. Rioda

Rioda Well-Known Member

It's all about self-control.
    People in this game just don't have such a thing.​

Tengu likes this.
  4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I wouldn't know I uninstalled that sh*t years ago and started playing good games again. :D

tinytinytintin likes this.
  5. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Facts.

6. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Play Heroes of the Storm. People tend to be a lot nicer there than other MOBAs plus its all around more fun than league.

7. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

whoa calm down there Joey Salads

8. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

No idea who that is

9. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

"league isn't toxic", search up tyler1. end of story

10. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

He's a quality YouTube who makes quality social experiments. Here's a sample of some of his quality ass content.

11. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

whoever said league isnt toxic but nvm I read wrong you were just replying to tengu's frequent rant about RF community. My bad.

Communities don't kill a game, bunch of dead games with good communities.

tamirtov, Lubba and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  12. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

More importantly did he really just imply that RF had a good community? I must not be smoking the right rocks.

13. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

Are you being serious or...?

Outdated, slowed/neglected development, lack of newly released content which contributes to fatigue.

Communities can contribute to it's demise or help a game, but they are never a leading factor. Take Rust for example. Look at the reviews everyone says the community is absolute garbage yet people still play it because it has fun gameplay and is still under heavy development so gameplay changes.

14. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

What? Don't even try to start again. I never said that. I implied that RF community isn't the only thing killing the game. Smh where the hell do you even get these ideas man.

15. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Only fighting game that gets character/super updates every 2 weeks. What?

16. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

Facts

Lubba, tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  17. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

Lmao, this dude said SUPER update every 2 weeks. You're a funny one.

Do we have to start this again? That's like street fighter making a new ryu every 2 weeks with these "Another Scrolls" and charging $10 for it, whose gonna keep buying it? Won't help the game progress. I mentioned game fatigue, and i mentioned outdated. RF falls into those 2 categories. Slowed development/neglected development, same server issues loading issues for years now. Falls under that category. If you ever listen to my posts I said lack of development contributes to game fatigue. No development on the gameplay aspect of RF means everyone is going to get sick and tired of the old formula eventually if u do not change it, no matter what game you play. League of legends, same games but every patch changes the meta drastically. We don't get that here. Are you done now?

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    BJJFromGJJ and tinytinytintin like this.
  18. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

because that affects literally everyone

Our community is this powerful because the game is so unpopular in the first place. Then ask yourself why this game is so unpopular, and you will see everything I said come into fruition. They don't have the motivation to do this much work if it will barely amount to anything. So, you are right but you have to look at why the game is unpopular right now, and that goes back to everything I said before. Your 80 to 20% number is skewed as well and i'll explain that below

Usually is definitely the wrong word. I'll address your 80% to 20% with a couple of questions. How frequently do you get DDOS'd versus how frequently do you get disconnected? Now another question. What affects more people in the game? Random people DDOSing, or bad loading times/disconnects/first load etc etc. Sure there are the hacks, ddosers, but that doesn't affect as much people as the entire game having bad coding because that affects literally everyone. That's why I dont see your 80% to 20% because i can confirm in all the years i played RF never been DDOS'd (now they are coming for me), ran into a hacker once around like 08 or 09, something like that. Besides DDOSing i dont see what efforts RF has done if gameguard prevents a lot of the hacking anyway. So if hacking, ddos, etc affect lets say 20% of the community, how does that rise up to 80%?

Goes back to what I said before. We have a smaller community so they need to appease as many people as they can. That's why you see more player suggestions in GC because it was a smaller community vs OGP where they just pulled out a bunch of boxes, barely implemented player suggestions,and could milk the players until they got enough profit and shutdown. Now you see even more because it's an even smaller community then GC.

Now the game is basically dead so most efforts to change the game are going to be wasted. No effort is going into getting it greenlit or anything, just more exocores and scrolls that will only make active players happy and fail to bring in a new audience because what does a new exocore and scroll mean to someone who just started? So we pass all of that and again ask ourself this question. Why is RF dying? Why is the community so small in the first place?

Yeah sure, the community isn't inviting to new players. But why can a game like league of legends have a bad community, yet still manage to be the most popular online game? So then can we put all of the blame on the community?

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    cici634 and tinytinytintin like this.
  19. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Yea I said super. And? People who can't attack an arguments substance are usually the one's losing an argument. Also I see you've fallen back to a previously defeated argument so I suppose at this point you are just willingly ignorant of the Another Scroll's major differences from their counterparts or you just never used any of the originals to know any better. More importantly tho did you actually just say that on League "every patch changes the meta drastically"? Yea we're done here. Even League players would disagree with you on that fib. I've been playing RTS/"moba" games since '99 and I've never encountered a more flawed, incoherent flaming sh*tball of a moba than league. Literally any popular moba you could name from Warcraft3 is vastly more mechanically intricate than League despite being over 15 years old and made on Warcraft's made editor by usually a single individual or a very small handful of people. Just do us all a favor go back to huffing gas and last-hitting or whatever it is you did to kill your brain cells.
    Koroshu
    Muhon's Ninjitsu
    The Serpent
    Gentleman
    Kenpo
    Lightning
    The Wind
    Cyclone
    Tempest
    Red Leg
    Red Leg's Update
    Redemption
    Fearless
    Abyss
    Hung Gar
    Sumo
    Attack Booster
    Dark Slayer
    Blazing Enforcer
    Yin-Yang
    LARGE amounts of clothing and sets
    Right
    Islam is the most popular religion. McDonalds is the most popular fastfood chain. Ad populum is as much a b*tch as it is ez. Next.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  20. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

But league has been dominating the top of the charts for years now. Ad populum only works if the product actually has some validity to it. This guy puts fast food and religion into a video game discussion.

Ok....

Every patch changes the meta, point blank period. The developers maintain constant development and changes of how champions work, how powerful their skills are, coming up with new champions, how items work, etc etc etc. The only nerfs and buffs RF has done is on bugged scrolls or removing a reset. My point is still there you're just making your way around it. What was so super about the RF updates? When i talked about another scrolls i talked about the appeal to a new player looking at the scroll.

Cool, you don't like league but millions of players do. That's your opinion on what MOBAs suite you.

I'm not gonna bother with this again, we'll just keep releasing your SUPER exocore and SUPER scroll updates and we'll see how far that takes RF.

tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.