Pencak Silat vs Telos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SacredSword, Aug 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SacredSword

SacredSword Well-Known Member

??????

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Pencak Silat.

3. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

I like both.

4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Telos.

SacredSword and tinytinytintin like this.
  5. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

LOL I REMEMBER THAT
    Pertaining to the topic I have both and I like both. I use Taekwondo SE more tho.

Controversial and tinytinytintin like this.
  6. Rhapsody

Rhapsody Well-Known Member

Leunneth is a meme.

My favorite, personally. Quality is a step up from Telos.

7. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Pencak solely for edging purposes, Telos for the rest.

8. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

Why did this get approved again?...

Pencak is the better edging scroll by a long shot, while Telos is better for everything else (i.e. 1v1)

9. Maylen12

Maylen12 Well-Known Member

I really hope he quit

@Starberry hello there wb to rf

10. SacredSword

I remember seeing this LOL

11. Starberry

Hey buddy. Not too active right now but you know why.

12. Maylen12

dw fam i support u, ** this toxic community
    do ya thing little *****

13. Starberry

First off, I appreciate your support and concern. I am not gonna blame anyone here.

I didn't plan to come back to the game until later but after the patch that was on August 2nd, where individuals felt the need to "look for me", I guess I'm back.

I don't plan on retaliating or whatever that's gonna do nothing but start wars that I know for sure I won't win. What's done is now finished and I prefer to just move on instead of sticking to what happened.

The recent incident gave me an opportunity to check out other games and honestly, after playing this game for many years.. it's difficult not to get bored of it after a while. It's good to know that I'll be playing other games instead of sticking solely on Rumble Fighter. Life's pretty short to be sticking to just one game. ;)

If the community wants an "apology" for my actions, then I'll gladly apologize now. As for the reason and the backstory, I prefer to have that secret as there's multiple "versions" of it. Nobody is right or wrong in this scenario, I guess.

Also, I am aware of the community using my picture and made some "memes" or whatever you want to call it. While I can't stop you all doing that kind of stuff, nor do I have the power to do that, I would appreciate it if none of that comes up.

I am also aware of some individuals who decided to give "content" to the individual who did the exposure. I am just gonna tell ya'll that I am not mad at any of you who participated in this drama.

I plan to stay here on this game, still doing patch notes and all that. I do not plan to partake in anymore unnecessary drama on this game, though. I definitely know that I won't be having peace and quiet on this game no matter how hard I try, which is a shame.

Nobody needs to apologize for partaking in that exposure, images and whatnot either. I'd like to move on, without point fingers and blaming people. This is a lesson to be learned not to be too trusting at times, especially within these boundaries (aka the community).

If anyone wants to talk about the situation (or other stuff you want to discuss), feel free to take it to the forum PMs. I'll be opening them for the public temporarily (until Wednesday night) if you wish to discuss/resolve things. I just don't feel like any of us need to have "beef" with one another since this entire thing was dumb in general.

So, that's all I have to say after what happened. I felt like I owe the community a speech of some sort, so here it is.

Maylen12, tinytinytintin and tamirtov like this.
  14. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

I don't know what happened, but well done staying here after it. You're a really helping and a good member.:)

Starberry and tinytinytintin like this.
  15. SacredSword

Wait. Did nimonix used this guy's moves for telos?

16. Maylen12

Well that's where you and I are different, it's sad that you did what you did but at least that's over with, there was no need for them to put together an exposure. I been expose before when I was 13 and I could care less but I do find exposing to the public to be very rude. I'm very disappointed with one individual who did it, I thought that she was better than that. Shame on these people, they have no moral and they are not what you would call friend, a friend stick by your side,not do what they did. People in this game think that because you care for someone else that's called being thirsty or being weird/stalker ,etc. Once it happen to them they realize how you felt. I'm and ass and a troll but I will never go as far as exposing people, I troll people as a joke . If people take my trolling seriously than they should talk to me about it. I'm not perfect but in the end I try to be cool with people that want to be cool with me.

17. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

How does that have anything to do with the topic " I use Taekwondo Se more "

18. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

Is he a coon cause he's black

19. imBrandon

imBrandon Active Member

Which one of you Savayan trash said they wanted to ddos me? Lets not forget about your static IP

Autronix and tinytinytintin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.