Cant find how to sign up for closed beta?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kilroyjr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

The pinned thread about how to signed up for closed beta takes me to the place to download 9dragons, but all it says is "coming soon". The post says sign up before Feb 1, so I cant be too late. How are people signing up?

2. Kazer

Kazer New Member

No one is signing up at the moment as it is still unavailable, please try again later like the rest of us, in the next few days, it will be possible, don't worry.

kilroyjr likes this.
  3. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

You can read my FAQ everything has already been explained, you don't have to though.

4. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

Since most people on this forum already have a RedFox account, then you have already registered. (or so it should be). All you have to do now is wait until CBT.

Blitzcronk and kilroyjr like this.
  5. otens

otens New Member

6. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Member

Lol. What age do you live in? Every gamer has their personal mail that they use irl and fake emails for gaming, many fake emails even for alts.

Also you don't log in your email using your email to log in the game, you're just using it as another nickname so technically you're not using your email to log in, get it? I know, its mind boggling!

ChonWang likes this.
  7. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

The CBT is only going to last about a week or so according to the staff so just create a throw away email and don't tell anyone what you're using.