Sumo's list of ideas (from public)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ElSumo, Jan 21, 2017.

Tags:
?

How ya day going?

1. Sumo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Definitely Sumo

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. ElSumo

ElSumo Member

Hey guys I am sumo a newbie to the forum game and I would like to slide some of the ideas that I have been given the honor to posses in my brain from the chill RF players.

1. Make the default set from OGP a rare.Lmao I would love to see this implemented for simple nostalgia, Yes i peeped we got items like that but I know players want just a COLORED top not with the random numbers (69 shirt...gg) so that u can slap it on a set.

2. Bring back the nice variety of items like the flags and the really awesome Titles we had, AND ACTUALLY HAVE TO EARN THEM, It's sickening watching someone get your rares for just simply suiciding, or using they moms Credit card.

3. Make the channels matter. Since we got a decent wave of new players, might as well set classes and standards within each so we can easily specify who is what. I am sick of seeing Semi pro and Pro notifications if they truly do not matter.

4. Add a "Gacha" like system to the Plaza. Lets be honest, we go to plaza to fish, jump on them houses, and just to sometimes AFK when those pesky ddosers getcha down! But adding a Gacha like system can add some flare to it and also bring more income for redfox. Like an example: Fishing. If we made items in fishing perm, you know how much income that would rally? People are willing to spend 5 dollars for boxes with Iffy chances you dont think someone not gonna spend 300 dollars on squid for Poseidon? But for this system they may add something like:

-Gacha coin (bronze): 90rc "Puts you in rotation for low end carat to potential RC items"

-Gacha coin (Silver): 180rc "Puts you in rotation for mediocre carat items and a higher chance for rc items"

-Gacha coin (Gold): 270rc "Automatic chance for rc items and potential for carat coupons"

Something like that idk you guys get what im talking about lmao

These are not like complaints or anything this is just stuff i think is cool and usually when i spread ideas more BETTER and IMPROVED ideas are formed so I posted this to get ya brain juices flowing. So feel free to drop your ideas too so we may discuss and keep it kosher.

Your friendly no neck pal,
    Sumo

2. teeny

teeny Well-Known Member

fix ice breaker

3. BJJsucksJJJgood

BJJsucksJJJgood Active Member

4. ElSumo

ElSumo Member

I actually understand why since they didnt do EXACTLY what u wanted. But at the end of the day you are still great at what you do and u smell like vanilla wafers.

5. BJJsucksJJJgood

BJJsucksJJJgood Active Member

oh no i'm talking about Jujitsu SE not ******* judo

ElSumo likes this.
  6. ElSumo

ElSumo Member

They implemented that scroll with no remorse lmao i got it perm and its pretty cool