Guide Dungeon Collect Resource Revision: What to Expect

Discussion in 'Game Guides and Tips' started by [GM]Ahri, Jan 18, 2017.

1. leehee

leehee New Member

stop this stupid test, we dont want and dont need. Fix many bugs before trying to do something else

2. suvanah

suvanah New Member

please keep it so that we can trade and store, not everyone wants to do dungeon after dungeon run some people just like to buy clothing from others, and that will also allow people that no longer want said clothing to pass them onto others in their league or friends or what ever .... please keep them tradeable and storeable

Burnin and Pna1Dra6on like this.
  3. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

why do you still care about this game ? just came to see how much drama you got yourself into I guess a lot it's just a game not real life get a life and stop complaining about everything stop being trash in life

4. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Dungeon Collect Resource revision. The properties for the Dungeon Set and base clothing resource will be set to Can Sell to the NPC. Unfortunately, we are unable to change the Dungeon Set and base clothes resource to Can Trade.

5. [GM]Ahri

You are entitled to your own opinion, but if you actually want us to improve our service, and fix bugs, more details about what in particular that is broken would help a lot. Please send us a bug report via our support system or post it on our bug report section here:
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/please-read-before-posting-bug-report-guidelines.472/

minidrago01 likes this.
  6. Zayed

Zayed New Member

Ok, here is the problem. You are High level doing the dungeon looting the item (that you dont really need) and cannot even give it to your other chars (cannot storage?) so why would you do the dungeon? only to get jades and sell them? and the person that needs the cloth set, he has to actually loot the normal set, then upgrade to special. So these cloths with their buffs are WORTHLESS, unless your gear really sux and need to use low level gear from those dungeons.

7. Zayed

Zayed New Member

Dear GM/Players,
    This new rule of not being able to storage/trade set, is a bad idea. Let me explain; in order to do superior dungeon you have to be high level, so you do the dungeon loot the first tier of cloth and the jades (you cannot storage for your alt, nor sell for others) So you are at EC level and your doing Valley of Death-Superior and you loot cloths set level OC. You cannot storage them for your alt or sell/trade to a friend or someone who would like to buy. You do the upgrade to special cloth, still you cannot storage/trade and the set level is still OC while you are EC+++. What is the use? are we required to use them? not worth it unless you massively increase the set bonuses more and more in order to be equivalent or close to your actual level.
    With this, why would i bother doing Superior-SrS when I am HG level (and need help from 2-3 friends HG levels as well) for a set i wont be able to give to a toon/alt or give/sell/trade to a friend/another player/market. Only thing i would like is to loot the bag and upgrade if this is available in the game (Just joined recently, and actually playing the game).
    Conclusion: Either you allow the Storage or Trade part, or you make these sets a bit higher level and their bonuses/states even greater and hugely greater I mean.
    Or it would be best to shut down the superior run business :).
    Cheers.

8. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

Going to say that the update is a healthy update which should have happened a long time ago. hoping that the sets from the icy dungeons resources will improve.
    Things are improving, drop rate might need a permanent boost like said before and maybe do something about the tgw resources that allow certain groups to monopolize it, maybe remove the resources or make those materials drop somewhere else too.
    maybe improve ck classes a bit too, before launching on steam.

ps: make the cloths able to go in storage, no reason not to.

9. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

And other news:
    Exchange FL a GT
    Old: 5 low to 1 middle -> 5 middle to 1 high
    new: 50 low to 1 middle -> 25 middle to 1 high

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
    sdadsfsa likes this.
  10. Nekolady313

Nekolady313 Member

yeee great update now my full upgraded cs set is stuck on alt, what fun and i spent real money to 4 slot 2 parts of it lol.

11. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

they should undo that lol

12. HellDae

HellDae New Member

No superior backpack in new resources? And i spent 10kk yesterday buying 2 srs backpacks to upgrade to superior for when i get orange jades. And now those bags r useless. These changes are bad. You should atleast post these changes on announcement atleast couple of days before implementing them.

13. Zayed

Zayed New Member

OMG, you need 50 low FS/GT to get 1 mid, then 25 mid for high FS/GT :( wow that sux big time, unless you will reduce the requirement of FS/GT to 1/5 of the previous amount required

14. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

• King Jin's Soul Beads drop rate has been improved.
    • 30 runs = 0 King Jin's Soul Beads :D

15. [GM]Ahri

The bags are no longer a part of the on Dungeon Set.

16. [GM]Ahri

We understand your frustration regarding the changes to clothing materials and the dungeon set properties. However, at this time, only characters that complete the dungeon can collect the dungeon set. When forming a party, we recommend changing the loot settings to "free for all" or taking turns.

17. [GM]Ahri

This thread was posted on the 18th of January. We've provided screenshots showing the before and after the update Trade List. In the screenshot, you can see the required materials has increased or changed. Additionally, we have mentioned the exclusive resources will drop from field monsters and chest. So, there shouldn't be a problem collecting the resources.

18. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

There was no mention of gts/flowstones being changed that drastically.
    The yybs pills are important for lowbies, and they are insanely hard to get now. Can you ask the devs to undo that (it's 100% possible) and can you ask them to make the cloths able to be put into the storage (it's possible since it was like that before lol) in the next patch?
    Please let the devs hear our requests which are more than acceptable and don't just try to force their decisions, which they are too lazy to change, on us.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
    antibosch likes this.
  19. [GM]Ahri

The development team acknowledged all the feedback in this thread. There's shouldn't be a problem collecting FS/GT since the drop rates has increased. Please read my initial post.

Again, only characters that complete the dungeon can collect the dungeon set. When forming a party, we recommend changing the loot settings to "free for all" or taking turns.

20. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

Ok since you try to push that concept, be it as it may. Waiting to see the how the higher dungeons will be changed (the stats on the sets for the lowbie dungeons were nicely adjusted, so I'm expecting the same for the awful icy set)
    ps: I like that redfox is actually answering support questions and topics here, that's one of the benefits you guys have over previous publishers.

antibosch likes this.