What about Event?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rebel, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Rebel

Rebel New Member

what about event G.ms we gonna have some event is saigo how in mayngames , or in yangok valkey vg mobs how in hungames?

NosheN, Buggsy and MPiccolo like this.
  2. oxReaperox

oxReaperox New Member

Yeah, That would be nice.

3. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

I'm sure as the game gets more populated and maybe more GM's get on board we will have events but i don't think i can see Shinnen doing events while working on fixing the current problems of the game

Buggsy likes this.
  4. Buggsy

Buggsy New Member

Yeah, I agree.

5. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

It's funny, cause all these problems were reported during CBT and nothing was changed "Months ago". That's why many CBT players left. We join back now that it launched on steam, but you cant even play it off steam. Doesn't work.

6. TheRealKronix

TheRealKronix Member

the point is not to make it playable from steam it brings new and old player from other servers like myself haven’t play 12sk2 in about two year them I saw it in on steam not saying it will turn the game towards a different fate that aeria or mayn but no one has figured how to save a 12sky2 server yet and I was part of the aeria team that tried to save its servers but it takes effort from gms and players and typically players lack and motivation to make it happen.

7. TheRealKronix

TheRealKronix Member

There is nothing that I see in this server that leads me think it will be any different here but I am willing to do everything I can to save this one