You won the battle but we won the war ;) #RIP JOJO

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by Tatsumaku, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Tatsumaku

Tatsumaku Member

The fact that you didnt even respond to Flesh proving you wrong and making you look like a complete ******* nab. Gtf off my post you idotic dummy "go learn the game".

2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Thread got bad fast.

3. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

Why the crap are you mad at Warriors? He honored the truce to stay neutral and not attack any shields. We were only there for cp. How does that make any sense whatsoever. Also, you're mad at one guild so you tell them to take the towers that benefits the ENTIRE faction. I swear to god you people makes no sense at all. WHY do you still take our towers Guans? I really thought you would honor your word to leave us alone. Guess you aren't to be trusted after all.

4. thenathan76

WHAT DID THEY CLAIM WE WERE BITCHING ABOUT? The only thing thing we talked about in chat was that none of Jin should attack any shields or stones.

5. thenathan76

I am for real mad as hell now. Honestly. Just like that guans just ripped up the agreement we had. Over some little kids spreading rumors. I thought you was better than that sol.

6. o0Kutie0o

o0Kutie0o Member

I Can't wrap my mind around how people in your faction are pissed to the point that they would ask a rivalry faction to attack them because they are mad at a guild. Was it the faction leader that told them to do it? Or just a few other people? And it effects the whole faction. **** makes no sense...And they say Fujins are un organized we wouldn't do any **** **** like that... YOU PEOPLE ARE GRADE A WEIRDOS....

7. o0Kutie0o

o0Kutie0o Member

So you bite off the hands that fed you? Where they do that at?

[​IMG]

thenathan76 likes this.
  8. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Just sittin here like
    [​IMG]

Tatsumaku, o0Kutie0o and thenathan76 like this.
  9. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

That moment you play Jin cause it feels good and all these butthurt Warriors guild mates get mad.
    Want a cookie? Babies?

10. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

i said it and repeat, we tryed and tested it works if u run from far to the place and then use the charge skill
    Why im gonna repeat same thing again, works same way as cata

11. Abelong7

Abelong7 Active Member

Hahaha yeah thats true...i used to do that back on cp war stone :)

Mr0blivionz likes this.
  12. o0Kutie0o

o0Kutie0o Member

No but maybe you need to ask the wizard for a brain
    [​IMG]

It doesn't make any sense at all to beef with a guild with in the same Faction as you...

13. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

The thread title needs to be changed to nobody wins. Anybody who builds a tower can expect to lose it now. Honestly I'd rather be - 20 % than not have cp tower. But honestly the deal to not take stones hasn't meant anything for at least a little while now. That deal may as well have been considered to be nothing at least between Fuj and Guan. We've been pushing each others shields and trying to break into stone map in the previous HSB. The difference is Guan had the manpower to do it and Fuj did not. I'm almost 100 % certain that Fuj would have taken our stone if they could. Not just after the fact that we took theirs either. If the situation was reversed Guan would probably be - 20 % right now. But even so I believe we would have honored the pact with towers. I personally value the cp tower more than our own stone. I think that's exactly how Fuj feel as the - 20 % alone hasn't caused much concern for them. And the 500 extra ap doesn't make up for the cp tower. The way I see it this is a lose lose situation. Just another stalemate that cost more than what it was worth.

14. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

You're not the only faction right now with that kind of an internal problem. That kind of sabotage seems to happen in all factions at some point. And you're right it makes no sense at all ......

15. passerby

passerby Member

they need to open nangin

16. o0Kutie0o

o0Kutie0o Member

I'm not in that faction...Even if I were I wouldn't run to another faction and tell them to attack our towers Isn't that **** spies do? ... Why tear something down someone build to help you? ... I'm sorry that happened to you... ANNNNNND If Fujin wanted to take the stone...We would have taken it ... It's not hard to maneuver around Guans lol

17. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

Oh well, who cares.

18. o0Kutie0o

o0Kutie0o Member

Apparently you do Babes...Don't act differently now

19. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Which stone are you referring to? Because I personally don't believe you would have made it to Guan Stone on time. As far as Fujin Stone is concerned you did at least make it to Bajodi. You just didn't have enough time to destroy it. Honestly there were times while defending Ziming that I was wondering where you guys even were and had fully expected it to be a much harder defense than what we dealt with. I actually wondered if Vortex was having trouble convincing Fuj it was worth trying to get back. With as early as we took the stone we should have lost it before HSB ended. I even questioned why we were taking it so early. I would have questioned why we were taking it at all but I figured the deal with stones was pretty much dead at that point. Honestly it's either a miracle we kept it or Fuj didn't want it back badly enough. I don't think they really wanted towers either except for the few who actually came for them. Fujin have a lot more numbers than what came for towers and a lot more attended HSB. But a lot less Guans decided to defend towers. That's what I meant by Jin not being the only faction with internal problems. We have a guild in our faction that dislikes our FL. And it's stupid because even if you don't like some one you can still take something valuable from them if for some reason they offer it to you. You don't just take one look at it and then shrug like you don't even want it. If my worst enemy offers me a billion dollars I'll take it. That just puts me a leg up. And here I thought everyone loved cp. And yet they helped take and defend a stone that only gives an extra 500 ap. That extra 500 ap doesn't compare. But what ever. Apparently people love drama even if it hurts faction, I don't even attempt to understand it.

20. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Oh and also before anyone starts in no I'm not whining about the loss of towers. I just think that what happened last HSB was pretty stupid and pointless. That's why I call this a lose lose situation. It was stupid. Everyone should have just stayed in yanggok and pvped the entire time. The map could be useful for that purpose anyways. That are plenty of benefits to it. A lot more than hanging back in faction maps defending or pushing shields and invading would. I mean I made out like a bandit because I was in stun form and I was getting cp for doing basically nothing. But it would have been a lot less boring to just pvp in yanggok. That's all I'm trying to say.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017