Vortex the childish dictator corrupt faction leader

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Holcim, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Holcim

Holcim Member

He kick me to the guild and afl coz i dont sell him PUS? what a unprofessional / stupid / childish player. I voted 10 accounts to you in the last election and now i regret it. tsk tsk

here's the convo

http://imgur.com/yIomkjD
    http://imgur.com/PFskvCW

boycott HSB with this noob Faction Leader , He's just corrupting your clan funds spending it for himself. Now i know why turb wont hsb.

2. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

i guess he got a bunch of 150% items aswell, i dont know about you guys but i had to make his kat 150% for free to even get the title afl.

3. DarkScorpion

DarkScorpion Member

LOL Thats so wrong ... i cant believe that ... manipulative move

4. Holcim

Holcim Member

well you cant get vfl coz 10 of them are from government guild thats ****** selfish he is :) he should make vfl other fujin in other guilds too

EarthDragon07 likes this.
  5. LupeTheGreat

LupeTheGreat New Member

6. xEXPx

xEXPx Member

Turbulence can gladly take FL the next FL run that's coming up.

7. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

You 150%'d his Kat but you couldn't 120% mine. I thought we were chill ash. Lol

8. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

-.-
    My blade still pink

9. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

No.

10. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

You got removed for doing literally nothing. you don't go to HSB and when you do you annoy this **** out of everyone by telling people what to do while Vortex is telling them to do something else, you leech labby if you even show up.

You got removed from a guild that deeply discounts items to other guild members even as far as to give free PC's to other members, and when Vortex asks you to sell him a PuS at an above price (Reg 200m, he's asking for 400m) you laughed.

Way to tell the whole story Holcim, stay gone.

Oh Nice voice changer on Discord btw Dude.

And Turb doesn't do HSB cus Ash and Vortex are fighting over the most retarded reason I have ever heard of.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  11. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Still Vortex must put a limit on his power as guild master and remember he is a normal player just like any1else.

IF Holcim dont wanna sell its his problems, u dont know how much he paid for that pus( i know he probably dropped) however he is reseller i know he is, if he sell lower he doesnt make profit, probably only ashuraa will buy that pus for more then 400m
    But he sells for the price he wants, if he was on the guild is bcuz he was accepted there and he deserved to be treated like a normal guy, his power as gm and fl doesnt let him say what price ppl put on their items

Sp3ctra likes this.
  12. Holcim

Holcim Member

doing literally nothing? oh really? lul i go to hsb . i dont go to ****** labby coz you guys cant even finish it. Reg price 200m? lul that was a 2 months ago. prices now are rising up.. i bought it 500m then you want to me sell it 400m? lul

nice voice changer? lul thats my wife playing also ts2. we are both playing.

well what do you expect a member defending his noob master..

13. Fleshmonkey

No one finishes labby.
    You didn't read what i said about HSB.
    You blatantly told the guild that you were a girl and when we got you on discord you had your wife talk to make us think you were a girl. GG

The only thing you did to help the guild at all was lend jugg a turtle for 3 days, You did nothing to help out the players in the guild, and even when selling to players in the guild you would over price it, if you weren't getting kicked for the PuS you were getting kicked for being an overall **** guild mate.

@Solrac, yes he was accepted into the guild, then we noticed his tendencies of doing nothing to help out the guild in anyway that wouldn't directly benefit himself.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  14. Holcim

Holcim Member

+1 thats the point. well i think vortex lives in north korea he want to dictate fujins..

15. Holcim

Holcim Member

doing nothing to help out the guild? oh come on i help getting b4g, i help defending last hsb, i voted my 10 accounts to vortex want a proof? i gather all my exmembers account (Aphrodisiac) to vote for him. I didnt beg in the guild, I didnt ask help in the guild.

well goodluck. Vortex is just my one shitty member before.. ****** no respect.

16. Fleshmonkey

B4G, directly benefits you.

You helped last HSB, and also when you got told to be quiet you ignored that, GJ you voted in Vortex.

You didn't beg? pardon me..? when godzilla gave 2 PC's 2 Omni, jugg and me, you sat there and spammed "memememememe" for almost 30 minutes till you were told to shutup.

17. Holcim

Holcim Member

is that begging? lul he said "Who wants free PC" then i said me? oh is that begging now lul.. and one thing did he really give me? nothing! lul

18. Fleshmonkey

Cus he gave it to his 2 brothers and me who all asked before you.

19. Holcim

Holcim Member

youre still defending your master even he is wrong.. the point is he kick me coz i dont want to sell him a PUS worth 400m lul see the screenshot if you dont get it..

20. Fleshmonkey

And here we have the stage of defeat where he realizes all my points are correct and he has no comeback so he reverts back to his original argument.