Vortex the childish dictator corrupt faction leader

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Holcim, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Holcim

Holcim Member

oh really lul i just dont have a time arguing with you whole day :).. who are you? secretary of your lord vortex lul

2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Nah im just the person spreading the light on your ********.

3. VortexTG

VortexTG Active Member

Ash , want to make up? @ me if you do <3. Even give you AFL ;)

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  4. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

hahaha, splashmonkey you got it all wrong. the reason im not at hsb is cuz of the time remember?

5. Fleshmonkey

Either or all i know is 1 is a stupid argument.

6. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

nah, im good

7. VortexTG

VortexTG Active Member

:(

8. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

bro... cut the ****, me not attending hsb got nothing to do with vortex

9. Fleshmonkey

Alright, chill out.

10. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

im still not 150
    ty

11. o0Kutie0o

o0Kutie0o Member

Why does everyone have so many negative opinions about Vortex because they can't get what they want from him? Not sure how kicking someone from a guild hurts a whole faction. Why in the hell do you have 10 accounts? Yall throwing tantrums because you can't get what you want. Holcim wanted something for nothing and over pricing items for guild members you benefit from is a strong reason to be removed get over it. Holcim is the true definition of a leech and why in gods name are you trying to sell the fact that you are a girl when you aren't? I get it because these people on this game will give girls **** for free or little of nothing...But you want to talk bad bout Vort? Get outta here kid...

12. o0Kutie0o

o0Kutie0o Member

Lies don't look good on you my friend. You told on yourself when you said he didn't give you afl because you didn't make him 150% which was CLEARLY a joke you got mad and left the guild so fast and created Turbulence not sure why you named it that, because the only thing you and that crew shake up is AFK... I've seen you at HSB before Vortex was Faction leader so why even sell the time lie? Whats the point of you being that powerful when all you do is hold up a corner? You ran to this post really fast to talk bad about Vortex because HE DID NOT GIVE YOU SOMETHING YOU WANTED. Well tbh YOU stopped yourself from getting it when you threw a tantrum and left. You dudes are a bunch of babies that cant sense sarcasm and take jokes...

13. Holcim

Holcim Member

oh another vortex fanatics appear lul.. please backread before posting. me and my wife play this game lul i never pretend to be a girl coz sometimes my wifes plays it.. leech? i never ask/borrow items from you lul. the fact is are you really helping other guild members? well no .. youre just helping one another and other member sux. kick if you dont benefit from them

14. o0Kutie0o

o0Kutie0o Member

NiiiiiiiGuuuuuH PaaaaaaahLeeeze shut the **** up lying. You and your wife don't play ****. You put your wife on the mic to prove YOU YOURSELF was a GIRL... Me and my Boyfriend play this game together we don't play on the same account ***** stop lying... You run around telling people you are a female to get **** for free because dudes on this game are thirsty for female attention...Stop lying... AND YES ***** I DO REALLY HELP I BUY RP ASS MUNCH AND I SOLD YOU A PET FOR DIRT CHEAP 250MIL WHEN I GOT OFFERED 500MIL AND I DID THAT BECAUSE YOU WERE IN THE GUILD. So speak on what the **** you know and not what you think...Thinking doesn't do you well...You were benefiting and not helping that is the full definition of a ******* LEECH whats the point of being in a guild if you not helping each other? You just answered your own dumb ass question...Don't do it Holcim you are NOT smart enough please don't. The End
    .[​IMG]

15. Holcim

Holcim Member

coz were playing the same account lul? we only have 1 PC. thirsty for female attention ? lul can i ask did i beg? did i borrow from you guys? or did i call your attention to kill this/ to enchant my items? hell no! .. leech? i didnt benefit anything from you .. you dont get the point youre just helping each other you and with your friends but other members you dont help you just ignore them.

the point is kick coz you dont sell something?
    another wrong follower of vortex
    all hail lord vortex

16. Sweety

Sweety New Member

Never seen anything for free in this guild,

17. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

look at this... another smartass who knows everything.
    1. it was not a joke, he said it countless times that i had to make that kat to get afl and i said to him that its out of the question and after this i never heard anything more so i confronted him about is 2 days later saying it was a douche move cuz i dont see the problem with giving me afl, i help people.
    2. about the HSB, i have been at hsb only two times on this server in total at weekends when my sleeping rhytem is fked up, thats the only reason i have been there those times so its not about "selling a lie" stop talking ******** man...
    3. i am afk alot for good reasons, i got a job and a life outside this game. so why dont you mind your own business and shut your mouth about other peoples business you clearly know nothing about?

18. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

no i did, but im over it so idc anymore really

19. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

shut up sol xD

20. Fleshmonkey

It helps, if you don't annoy the ppl who give free or discounted items out the day you join the guild.

When we asked you on multiple occasions what your gender was you said "I'm a girl".
    Clearly when now and only now do you bother to say you have a wife, only now when you get caught lying directly to every member in the guild, that you are a guy and that you and your "Wife" share the account. I really couldn't care what gender you are but the fact you were lying about being a girl is pretty sad.

You leeched b4g, when we went to take it, you attacked the bosses over the stone, not listening to vortex tell you to hit the tower and when you did you auto attacked it. We will see you on Sunday.

You didn't benefit anything from us because we caught on to you pretty early noticing that you would buy things cheap then try to sell them higher to guildies, I got no problem with resellers but don't screw with the guild and try to profit directly off guild members, I've lost almost 3b from discounting items to them.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017