SN :Ashuraa96 March Fl attandance (ASHURA QUIT CLOSE)

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by ketsss, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

The way I see it Guans kept their stone, Fuj Kept their stone and Jins barely kept their stone. Fuj did it without their FL and I'm not even sure if Hercules logged in at all last night but Jins survived a close call last night so whether they had him or not they still made it. A faction doesn't need an FL just to handle the objective. We have guilds and we have communication. We can talk amongst ourselves and discuss a solid plan to get behind. It's not like you were voting for president. It's not all that serious. Enough said.

2. nivleik

nivleik Active Member

true...barely survived that one...our stone had less than half HP with still 5mins on the clock plus Viral's and Siege's GM there i thought we'll lose it, and yeah all this happened while Hercules is offline XD...we are really thankful you guys changed to STR Builds tho (not sure, but some of us noticed something).. >.<

3. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

We were very late on going for your stone I have to admit. We waited until there wasn't much time left in the HSB before finally focusing Jin maps with full force. Then we took to much time grouping for another wave. Besides that you finally had a stun form up and it seemed like more Jins were at stone. If we had only focused at the beginning of last hour we might have prevailed. Still our persistence at both Fuj and Jin maps kept the hordes away from our own shields. It was well worth the effort.

4. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

Yeah Hercules got held at work for overtime. Sadly prisons have to be guarded 24/7 lol. If one guy calls in someones gotta cover. I just got unlucky. I'm super proud of my guys. I did log on but not until an hour or so after hsb I think.

5. nivleik

nivleik Active Member

yeah...we were about 10~13 (one stun pt) jins defending the stone
    plus about 2~4 fujins and 2 catapults during the last two waves...

sadly, this guy is on another duty...XD

6. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Nates helped me out enough times, thought i would pay him back ;)

thenathan76 likes this.
  7. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

We almost did it
    But that fkin ben survived my rage pill ..... Cant understand it (guess he was with hs up)
    Was fun but our last try when stone was 50% was a failure lol

thenathan76 likes this.
  8. nivleik

nivleik Active Member

yeah...benj really is a beast yesterday, i just wondered why you guys didn't ganked him up early on at stone...
    you guys would've done it..well, that's that...i just hope we can apply a little pressure next HSB...
    deym, i forgot to F12 when i saw you and hanessa attacking the stone at the same time, that was sweet, could've won the valentine card contest with that...XD

kazepls and Abelong7 like this.
  9. ExpectNoMercy

ExpectNoMercy Active Member

leaders need to be chosen based on their qualifications for leading an ENTIRE CLAN. They must show dedication to their fellow people and always be willing to sacrifice themselves and their time to better their community and make their clan more powerful.

We need a good leader for obvious reasons; he or she is always a good choice to lead us in wars, they can provide support for lower levels and less-experienced players, they give us a reason to grow stronger to fight for our clan, and they set an example for everyone else to follow. If we can elect the right leader then we can accomplish anything we set out to do; a good leader can unite his/her people even in the most dark of times. Perhaps one of the most important parts of clan unity in general, the choosing of a capable and wise leader is often difficult, but the results promise prosperity and establishment as the most successful clan.

Campaigning is a trail not easily tread, as there is much flaming and finger-pointing going on trying to sway votes one way or another. Here's the key in this part; don't dwell on the past, on "spilled milk". Everyone has done something they are not at all proud of, I know that from personal experience and from seeing friends do them, but we can't always worry about them. If people are always yelling "Hey!! XY did this and that to Z yesterday, and has been for weeks!!", we will NOT get anything done.

Put aside your differences and choose a leader you KNOW can lead when its called for and who can make good decisions under bad conditions. Look past all the slander and flaming (which SHOULD be avoided in the first place), look beyond your personal relation to a candidate and ask yourself "What makes this person a strong ruler, a firm yet just leader?". Pick the person who you are certain from seeing them act can rally the clan in times of trouble or great need and clear the path to victory. Pick someone who continuously places themself in the line of fire for the clan, who exudes a strong moral standing (a tolerant person, kind and helpful at all times, who thinks of the clan as a family rather than just some group of people they play an online game with), and who works hard at every possible moment to ensure the unification of the community.

10. Fleshmonkey

Who are you and what did you do with Hanessa?

11. o0Kutie0o

o0Kutie0o Member

Do you pronounce Hanessa like Vanessa? Do people call you Nessa for short?

Just wondering

12. Ultratus

Ultratus Member

You are welcome! <3

13. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

i cant understand why you update this post, im not gonna attend hsb

14. Fleshmonkey

ExDee, GL next month holcim.

Your trash talk is actually so **** it hurts to even read it, and that is impressive.

15. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

It is a shame you can't attend. HSB should be different times on different days so that everyone hopefully can have a chance at taking part in it at some point. It's like 1 in the morning for me when HSB finally ends. It's very frustrating for when I want to sleep early. lol. And if I had something going on very early in the morning I wouldn't be able to make it either. It's like people think you don't have better things to do or something though. They should stop complaining to you and complain to Red Fox about the time instead. lol.

16. FireLord12

FireLord12 New Member

Everybody sing your national anthem rock'n roll

17. Holcim

Holcim Member

lol and why my name is being mention again.. tsk tsk i said im not that ****** mentay zzz

18. Fleshmonkey

You are irrelevant until you post on your actual account, Bye.

19. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

I sounds like they're saying Vega.

20. Ultratus

Ultratus Member

I'm calling it! I bet someone is gonna update this.