Less War... More Durex

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LeviathanKing16, Mar 31, 2017.

1. LeviathanKing16

LeviathanKing16 New Member

Now please... could you stop talking about ****... you spend ur time talking to "idiots" or "morrons" but u cant write to someone who needs HELP... I saw a lots of posts about **** and FL and whatever someone scammed and I saw a LOTS OF REPLYS on that kind of Posts... But when someone posts Help then only few of u answer... I now there is a Tutorial or a Guide... but some people dont know... Ty and srry for my bad English ^^ giphy_s.gif

2. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

We don't all post on the people asking for help, because 95% of them are asking how to get the game to run. If they checked the other posts they can figure it out.

LeviathanKing16 likes this.
  3. LeviathanKing16

Yeah Bro ur Right but what i mean is that That people should write MORE for help and issues then Drama and ********. Im also new but I farmed some money now, and im finding newbies and helping them giving them money for pills or i am enchanting stuff for them from my own money... what i get back? Some friends that is what i get back... If i argue with people i dont get friends... A faction with in-faction enemies is no Faction...

4. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

I agree, I got FL fast because I did just that. I still enchant for free alot. Being fl though I got more beggars than friends.

5. LeviathanKing16

It has Good parts and Bad parts... i havent found any beggar yet... but it is like in real life... there will always be people like that... Have a Nice Day Nate!