Guide Weapon-Option Enhancement Update

Discussion in 'Game Guides and Tips' started by [CM]NineArts, Jun 13, 2017.

1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello Nine Dragons Community,

In this patch, we will be updating the Weapon-Option Enhancement system for weapons.

Newly Added Items
    • New Enhancement Stones level 1 ~ 10 added
      • Previous Enhancement Stones removed from mob drops.
    • New Enhancement Supplements Rank 5 ~ 1 added
      • Using Enhancement Supplements will increase the Weapon-Option Enhancement success rate.
    • Enhancement Stones level 1 ~ 3 available in the Sell Loyalty tab at all Blacksmith and Village Chief NPC's
    • Enhancement Supplements Rank 5 ~ 4 available in the Sell Loyalty at all Blacksmith and Village Chief NPC's
    • Level 4 Enhancement Stones only available through mob drop.
    • Enhancement Supplements Rank 3 ~ 1 and Enhancement Stones level 4 ~ 6 will be available in the Marketplace on the first page of Total Items
    Marketplace.PNG

Newly Added NPC

Ma Chun jpeg.JPG
    • New Master Blacksmith NPC, Ma Chun Added to Hefei.
    • Resource list can be used to acquire Enhancement Stones Level 5 ~ 10.
    • Weapon-Option Enhancement is only available through Master Blacksmith Ma Chun.
    • Weapon-Option Level will decrease upon failure
    Ma Chun Resource.PNG

New Hefei NPC Functions

Bai Wenlang
    Bai Wenlang 2.PNG

• Older Enhancement Stones can be traded for new Enhancement Stones, levels via Bai Wenlang's Resource list.

Kong Son-Myeong
    Kong Son Jpeg.JPG

• A Bottle of 100 Dew Drops can be purchased via Kong Son-Myeong's Trade list.
    • This item can be used to easily add loyalty points to Master Blacksmith, Ma Chun.

Changes in Other Zones
    • "Enhance Weapon-Option" function removed from Blacksmith NPC's
    • "Sell Loyalty" item list changed for Blacksmith and Village Chief NPC's

2. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Sorry , Ma Chun , we are still expecting something bigger and better :)

3. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

Like Potala Palace, the koreans have it since ever, can we get that too ?

4. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Like higher exp/skill gain? Like better drops on low mid lvl range? Like better elix range ( more serverwide drops, we got nuthin on yang so i dont even bother with lvl 3+) like more actual usefull content?
    Yea we need those , fix some bugs while at it xD

5. blackman86

blackman86 Member

where is our summer event?!!!!!!!!

6. NgttMemory

NgttMemory New Member

Non-sense updating...

7. KosiaRafel

KosiaRafel Member

Stone from blacksmith royalty are expensive a bit for me. XD I'm such a noob and poor for this. LMAO

8. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

At least we know you guys are still alive and kicking!

9. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

Stones are now nontradetable and drop from mob to sell NPC 0 gold

Czezry likes this.
  10. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Its good to know.
    It goes to show how much they give a damn xD

11. vant1111

vant1111 New Member

Another money oriented again...
    They changed the loyalty system which all can be farmed become, hey u want upgrade ur weapon stat, come buy item mall...
    Its like, f2p are allowed to upgrade till step 4...
    Same as, f2p only have 3 chances on refining since tears untreadable and they muted gift system...
    Same as, f2p only allowed to refine their clothes till +6...
    What's next ??? Piece of steel only available on marketplace....

12. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Sad but true

13. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

C`mon RF it`s not funny:

- nontradeable stones
    - 5 500 000 gold A Bottle of 100 Dew Drops
    - 2 750 000 000 gold to make full Loyalty

- 27 500 000 gold to make Loyalty [10] which let us to buy L1 stone
    - 110 000 000 gold to make Loyalty [40] which let us to buy Enhancement Supplements Rank 5
    - R1= 5x L1 stone + 2x Supplement R5 + 50k= 588 000 gold for one try

- 55 000 000 gold to make Loyalty [20] which let us to buy L2 stone
    - R2= 11xL2 stone + 4x Supplement R5 + 100k= 1 970 000 gold for one try

- 82 500 000 gold to make Loyalty [30] which let us to buy L3 stone
    - 137 500 000 gold to make Loyalty [50] which let us to buy Enhancement Supplements Rank 4
    - R3=17xL3 stone + 6x Supplement R4 + 150k=5 540 000 gold for one try

- R4=23xL4 stone [drop - hmm, really here?] + 8xR4 +200k = 1 850 000

So to make R4 extra lucky player [one try success + 50/1000 Loyalty] need now minimum :

137 500 000 [L50] +588 000 [R1] +1 970 000 [R2] + 5 540 000 [R3] + 1 850 000 [R4] = 147 448 000 gold.

Here is my weapon, so after this update to have such stats I have to spent on it around 200 000 000 gold and thats only if I`m extremely lucky with getting every grade from one try - which is, as we all know impossible in Your game.

[​IMG]

P.S

Forgot to mention that before this update I made only a few GCM runs to made 1000 Loyalty and for all this 4th grades together I spent 5-6 kk gold.

So thanks RF, we can always count on You if there is something possible to **** up in this game.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    balb1n0 and fero001 like this.
  14. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Amazing.
    They found out another way of leeching money from people xD

balb1n0 likes this.
  15. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Really RF? So all the time and money spent on loyalty is now pointless and you gotta spend lots of money to upgrade your weapon?
    Instead of making this game nicer you're just making it worse.
    I don't play as much as I used to, and this stupid update makes me want to quit. Fix your sh*t and focus on bringing people back instead of making us all complain and want to quit.

balb1n0 likes this.
  16. [CM]NineArts

Hey all!

As there have been claims that this is a pay to win event, i thought i'd share some knowledge.

Level 1 ~ 10 Enhancements Stones do drop throughout the land.

Respectively, the higher the level of the area, the higher the level of Enhancement Stones can be dropped.

We have confirmed that players have been able to find all Enhancement Stone levels in our logs.

So the Marketplace Enhancement Stones are for those who do not wish to grind for them.

17. [CM]NineArts

Level 1 ~ 3 Enhancement Stones cannot be sold or traded

Old Enhancement Stones can be sold to NPC or traded for new ones.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  18. BlakeCR

BlakeCR New Member

just make "A Bottle of 100 Dew" cheaper and every one would be fine with this update. ppl wont buy stones in marketplace if they can't affort to donate those bottles in the first place

KosiaRafel and Czezry like this.
  19. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

You should think twice before You post something like this. Joined date same as writing post, and You act like You know what is good for ppl here. But I can explain to You why cheaper Bottle it`s not enought.

Before this patch to made Loyalty 1k were only necessary some drop items [Good Nuggets, easy to get, gold free]. To make Grade 5 from Grade 4 was only necessary to have a few Level 5 Stones, and a few Level 4/3/2 to rebuild grade if You fail.
    Let say You failed sometimes and used:
    3xGrade 5: 3xL5 stones=3
    10xGrade 4:10xL4 stones=10
    9xGrade 3: 9xL3 stones=9
    6xGrade2: 6xL2 stones=6
    1xGrade 1: 2xL1 stones=2
    Total=30 Stones

Now, after patch to make Grade 5 from Grade 4, You need [let`s say You was equal lucky]:

3xGrade 5 try = 3x28 L5 stones=84
    10xGrade 4 try =10x23 L4 stones=230
    9xGrade 3 try = 9x17 L3 stones=153
    6xGrade 2 try = 6x11 L2 stone=66
    2xGrade 1 try =2x5 L1 stones=10
    Total = 543 stones

Good luck to drop them.

30 versus 543 - do You see the difference? And don`t forget, I set up equal rates, so no need to use Enhancement Supplements. But rates aren`t equal - there is a reason why we got Supplements.

Open question is: Do level 5 and higher stones drop or we have to exchange level 4 for them [1:10].

543 Stones - yes its only an example but:
    - its only for grade 4 to 5, what about grade 0 to 4?
    - what about higher grades?
    - its only 1 from 6 weapon stats, what about enhance all 6?
    - what about weapon for all 3 characters?
    - what about changing weapon every 12 levels?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    balb1n0, OldFella and KosiaRafel like this.
  20. Yiotis

Yiotis New Member

Well this update has caused some significant outrage for the players... (and it's justified mind you!)

First off,
    [Red Fox Games, Fix the new Supplements ASAP. The descriptions are Wrong. You put the Rank4 description on the Rank5 Supplement, and the other way around.
    Unless you wanted to sell the R5 cheaper then the r4. Or maybe there are no Rank 4 supplements and it was supposed to say Rank6.]
    ^ That was my error, miss-understood that part.

And to carry on,
    What the hell? I understand Overhauling the system to make it less frustrating (I now have more storage space again, 5 full bags of stones I was saving on 2 characters have become only 7 slots, much appreciated), but come on this update was ridiculous.

First point.
    Removing the enhancement option from all Blacksmiths NPCs makes some degree of sense. Making Heffei again the Center Hub of commerce and upgrading gear, I can get behind. But doing so negated a lot of work players did to gain Loyalty with every other Blacksmith NPC. And to add insult to injury, you lock Loyalty gains with this new NPC behind an absurdly high Pay-wall?
    You should STRONGLY INSIST that John woo Games developers change this. Hell make it a similar item collection-donation with items that can drop even at lower lvl maps. Sure players wont be happy about it, but they will be less angry and frustrated, as 9DAwaken already requires a lot of gold sinking, and gold makin is not that great especially in low to mid lvls.

Second point.
    Requiring many Refinement stones per attempt? Really? I mean players like me that had a big stockpile of Stones now have a lot of them, but they wont last long. And with those crazy prices to buy them from the npc (at least we can still get the first 3/4 ranks from the npcs we already got loyalty with at a discount), I don't see this being a thing players will look forward to enhancing their weapons.
    I also don't know how often the new Refinement Stones drop, (I have not grinded in quite some time) or up to which Rank they will appear as drops. I've seen up to Rank 6 drops of the old stones.
    This has the easiest solution of all. Reduce the required number of needed stones. (ideally for me is 1 Stone for ranks 1~4/5, 2 for ranks 5~9 and 3 for the elusive rank 10)

Third point
    Combining Lower Rank stones into Higher Rank ones.
    I'll be honest, it's a feature I really wanted. Wished it existed on the previous version of this.
    However this Succeeds or Fails based on the availability of high (and lower) rank stones from drops. (buying them to make higher rank ones just does not seem like a good investment to me)

I won't even bother talking about the paid content in the Marketplace for this... The base aspects are demanding enough that a big percentage of the player base wont bother with it. And of those who do so, an ever smaller percentage of them will sink their cash in for this (seeing how marginal and random these gains are)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    balb1n0 and Revered like this.