What is the point?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gilderoy, Mar 8, 2016.

1. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

Honestly , what's the point of this game. I feel like playing a private server with sh1t rates. Where's the GM activity , where are the events , when you plan on starting to talk to us?
    Tell us something about this for god's sake. Are we going to have BvW? Boss events? Or anything new you came up with? At least tell us you do , so we can wait in peace.. and not be frustrated that the publishers are Ghosts ,raging for $$$$.
    Few more days and i'm out , 1 player closer to a dying server. Peace
    P.S : This is not a quitting thread -_- I have a solid question up there.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
    RobB likes this.
  2. dometsotkazp

dometsotkazp Member

quit game and let the 5x events start

ihgyug and Daneel like this.
  3. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

That won't happen mate.

4. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

A GM was was using the announce system in game some hours ago to talk to players. I don't recall the exact words, but they asked us to be patient / bear with them while they learn the game.

kittencat and Veltaine like this.
  5. Daneel

Daneel New Member

They should learn faster how to increase skill/drop rate and how to stop (or atleast lower) p2w

6. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

and by learning the game... does it mean they will fix the huge gap they created between paying/non paying players?
    How fool someone can be to believe that this version will be ever fixed ?

It is simply... beyond broken right now. Only way is down, no way up. Falling ... falling ..

7. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

There is a way out. Adding a collecting event from drop items to create Decent Trigrams or relics, for non paying players. Give us half the stats of the IM trigrams from farmed ones at least. And i'd be happy.

And if they want to understand the game , they should play the damn game from the non paying perspective. And see the flaws. How are they planning on learning the game, reading a Cooking book? Cause by now they seem to have the wrong book.

8. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

What does learning the game have to do with listening to the community? We know a damn sight more than any one single community manager and it seems were are isolated and ostracized. We get the odd message "we are trying" and then we seem to severe all communication ties for the next two weeks.

This what I think they need to do:
    • Review some of the p2w items in the mall and offer a substitute in resources. Mainly trigrams and the premium with its +40 attributes. Without the trigram set or premium, you have no chance.
    • Do not just arbitrarily increase the skill exp but review the exp gained from nukes, smashes and buffs (self or targeted). Increasing the exp will only make some skills faster to train and others insanely hard. I'm on a 100% kung fu exp card and a 10x2 manual and with the basic saber I get 0.70 a smash but on my second role nuke the EC1, I was on like over 1%.
    • Ahri, check you "AMAA" thread more frequently and respond to people, give them the respect and courtesy for reaching out to you.
    • Please ask Paul to come back and respond to people, him going AWOL does not help us mend ties together.
    • Remove those dungeon pass bonuses or nerf them, they're ridiculous to anyone who isn't 'p2w'.
    • Look at your level ranking page, it's unprofessional as it gets. How difficult would it be to get the person/people who built your website add a table for the ranking, it's just selecting the top 30 and echoing it out somewhere on your website.
    • Accept you guys know nothing about this game or its community and work with us to help you.
    • Most of us believe this is as short-term of a publishing agreement as it gets.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
    Spite and ihgyug like this.
  9. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

What i think:

Start with Item mall changes
    • Reduce Benefits from Premium/Trigrams
    • Reduce Premium/Trigrams/Bags prices. Total price for having these in 3-month period should be no more than $45. This is like the trinity of IM items someone needs to have to compete, grind, do dungeons, and generally enjoy the game!
    • Totally Remove IM Pazzes benefits. Wth playredfox ? how are non-paying players supposed to make in game gold to have chance buying IM items from other players? How exactly is it fair for them ?

Continue with in-game changes

• Increase base skill exp, At least to 2x
    • Increase certain skill exp of certain skills that are currently very hard to level. How I'm i suppose to ever max a buff that has 15mins cooldown, and gives me 1% per cast ON CHENG1?
    • Bring back elixirs in dungeons? Generally.. make dungeons have a point doing them...

Finish with changes in your company
    • Stop been greedy
    • Start communicating with your players
    • Play the game as non-paying

Spite, SaintEvil, ihgyug and 2 others like this.
  10. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

Instead of complaining like a little *****, how about you offer some ideas to make the game better?

11. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Or better yet, remove the item mall altogether. That way everyone be the exact same all the time! You honestly ask to reduce the bonus from premium stuff than buff the entire serve to have the same bonus that premium gives. So then those that buy premium after that will level even faster. That will fix your problem? No one is forcing you to buy it but at the same time you want to have the same things that they provide. Yeah there is a gap between paying and non paying because some are giving money and some aren't. Free to play means that you don't have to buy anything to play and you certainly don't. You want it to be free to be competitive which will never happen.

12. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Why ? there was a lot of ideas there was problems and there was a simple questions witch are still IGNORED without responce.

Don t tell about removing IM . KR server is different like here (they promised us exactly same ) and they are working good for years with no problems ...

13. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

What's the point of double click some bad textured mob all day in pve maps? No1 yet answered his question ._.

14. LifeSaver4u

LifeSaver4u New Member

Aren't those premium and trigarams tradable? Farm gold and buy from the riches. Problems solved. Nothing is free in this world!

15. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Farm gold you mean with this Drop rate where you got 90 from 100 boxes empty ??

gilderoy and machatzi like this.
  16. LifeSaver4u

LifeSaver4u New Member

Don't expect to be rich in a day or two. 9d is a grinding game from day 1. You lvl, pick up stuff to sell. Go dungeons to get stuff, get H4 to farm BEs from SRS. Kill bosses, etc. If you can't handle the grinding aspect of the game, 9d isn't for you. If you want fast results, buy IM and cry when servers closed down. It's a lose-lose situation lol

Veltaine likes this.
  17. wowzors77

wowzors77 Member

Stop claiming IM is Pay2Win. yes it is expensive and should be lower but this is a free to play game thats over 10 years old people who pay should get a benefit from it. stop asking them to nerf items from IM. would u rather them cut away huge peices of the game for those who havent bought premium instead like most other free to play models? i do agree that drop rate and skill rate need a buff otherwise people will be bored quickly by only grinding and getting nothing in return for the grind. example no point in running dungeons without drop rate increase.

Veltaine likes this.
  18. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

I rolled a vagabond to GB1 without premium, trigrams or league. It's hard but easily manageable so no reason people cannot reach much higher with roles.

You have to play smarter and patience is vital but you can do it.

19. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

Not sure if he is trolling ....

20. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

I don't know. Maybe the drop rate is just in our minds , because we played all the previous versions , and there were insane drops (GC) ... The only thing that bothers me are the IM passes , which were neverr ever heard of in any version before, to give such insane stats. Fine with me if they buy drop cards to farm dungeons , but giving them 3x drop is just utter BS..