RF Status Quo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Yusuke, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

It baffles me how Redfox and Nimonix continue to milk the community and offer little to no support. We are PAYING you for a service. The least you can do is provide adequate customer service. Redfox does everything in their power not to answer questions unless you threaten to chargeback. I guarantee you'll get a response within a day. It shouldn't have to come to this. The events are the same **** every month. Insert BM for the month, insert log-in event and spenders. Steam launch was a discombobulated disaster. You log on a Friday night and you'll see about 3 pages tops. Surprised people stay playing the game. Any other suggestions for games like RF?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    GotMilk, Bored, tamirtov and 5 others like this.
  2. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

there are no games like rf point blank period people might reccomend lost saga.etc
    but the physics of rf the unique play of exos the juggling system everything is unique and not even thought of in any other game there arent even arena 3d brawlers in the market much less one with physics close to rf

tl:dr no

Bored, tamirtov, Flamekiller and 3 others like this.
  3. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Well shii. Hope the next host is much better.

Jazztech and tamirtov like this.
  4. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

They'll do anything if you offer money
    [​IMG]

tamirtov, Bored, Flamekiller and 2 others like this.
  5. BloodNinja

there will be no next host the games contract ends in 2020 im confident(though i could be wrong) that we'll have redfox for the remainder of our rumble fighter lifespan a company change would be stupid at this point since theyd prolly only get 1 - 2 years max with rumble fighter

other than that your right that rf is dying like every other person with common sense says but tbh it could be much worse imagine we got picked up by nexon u guys think this shop is p2w imagine nexon where everything in shop is timed if you use carats lol

6. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

If Nexon hosted better events and offered better customer service response times then hell ya, I'm for it.

7. BloodNinja

corruption saving this image tho

Yusuke likes this.
  8. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Oh I have many more tickets like this!

tamirtov and HumoLoco like this.
  10. BloodNinja

sure nexon can hold better events theyre a bigger company lol
    what i meant is most people complain about this p2w shop that rf has but if we were picked up by nexon it would be 10x worse since the last nexon game i played you literally couldnt buy any permanent items without paying some form of real life money which makes the corrupt and unfair maybe even more than nimonix e_e

toons and Yusuke like this.
  11. Rigamortis

Rigamortis Well-Known Member

Only fun part of Rumble Fighter is collecting items.
    Cause if I had everything in the game already, I wouldn't have a reason to login.

They only respond when you threaten to chargeback because all they care about is money.
    Events are bland because they have no creativity, and to make it worse, whenever the community tries to suggest an event, such as Enchant Event , they half ass by giving us a wack ass GPA event .
    Or they expect you to dedicate your life to Rumble Fighter in order to get a trash ass timed item.

The game is broken and Nimo nor Redfox have the programming capabilities to even fix bugs.

Lets not get started on boxes and lack of GMs/CAs

I'll offer you 200$ Redfox , if you give me Sinister Hairs Male, Dragon Claw Bm Exo, and Demo Core Bm Exo perm.

tamirtov likes this.
  12. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Bruh so many people tried to get me on league. It's not fun for me personally.

tamirtov, BJJFromGJJ and HumoLoco like this.
  13. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

People can cry about p2w sure, but it's a format that has worked for many companies. RF wouldn't be sustainable on a f2p basis.

tamirtov and HumoLoco like this.
  14. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Support Soul Drive game, that guy needs money to further his cause. It's a good game.

15. BloodNinja

play dota 2

16. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

They shot themselves in the foot when they decided to run a game with only one GM and no volunteer positions. I understand they didn't want to emulate the experiences we had on Games campus, but god damn. At the very least if we had two or three CAs organizing events, they would be so much better than whatever comes from the desk of Gourdy. All Redfox needs to do is provide the gifts. Let other people handle the rest.

Rigamortis and HumoLoco like this.
  17. BloodNinja

wdym companies who use a f2p model but go p2w almost always fail except for some exceptions but thats usually when the company is big enough im not saying we shouldnt pay for anything im just saying that there should be more balance between items that we pay for than items that u earn with ingame currency if your a new player coming in the game and about 96% of the store is rc what do u do ? even if you decide to buy a decent carat scroll or wait for an event your not going anywhere without tons of grinding what adds even more to the downfall of this is that we have no trade system(ik people have asked for this 1 million times) but its true that no trade system truly ruins the experience the anime style of rf is targeted at kids for the most part so should'nt nimonix expect that kids dont have money to spend on this game?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    Yusuke likes this.
  18. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Isn't that very much like league?

I'll look into it

19. Ahegao

Ahegao Well-Known Member

go play weeb ass jp mmorpgs like tiny then

20. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Fair point but I believe the ToS say you must be 18 to sign up.