[11/1/2017] What's New?

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Gourdy, Oct 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pr0dz

pr0dz Well-Known Member

You really gonna **** up rage bfe for us

tamirtov likes this.
  2. SupWova

SupWova Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but are you kidding me? Comparing OW Loot boxes to this ******* mess? For starters everything in Overwatch is purely cosmetic. No skin gives a damage boost. No skin gives Cooldown reduction on skills. No skin gives ultimate charge up. Unlike Rumble Fighter where these boxes are supposed to help you in the game, since the things in the boxes effect your Gameplay. Second OW system on acquiring loot boxes is beneficial to the players, you dont have to spent a dime to get them. You could go the game only leveling up, playing arcade mode and logging when they give bonuses box and you'll get a Epic or Legendary. Not to mention that when you open it you get 4 different items unlike this where you buy one for one, which will most likely be timed. Saying OW Loot boxes get zero flak, as if those boxes are the same to this is just plane wrong.

Carvail and Flamekiller like this.
  3. SupWova

You're right no one HAS to get these boxes, yet there's still going to be people buying them. But damn they could at least not cuck the players like this. Make the box a solid 1500 RC with these 6 skill items perm, 30D Black Dragon, 50k Coupon, 70D Sliver British, 50D White EXP Cat and a couple other BF schools timed/perm to have people spent money on them. I understand these boxes don't have to be a guarantee(Trust I play Fate/Grand Order) but for **** sakes at least make it reasonable. Why couldn't they copied Shadow Ninja boxes and having the unsealer carats? Why must I waste my time to do a BM that I already have the exo(assuming it's the same one as last year's) for? What ProfessorZtar said is true. Once this BM Leaves the box will not be worth it since the seal release is locked towards a BM. You can argue all my points by saying "You want everything hand feed to you" Yes and no. I want there to be an option to straight up getting these items perms or a chance on getting something of equal worth perm. And no, I understand they need to pull something like this to get the player base entertain for the month. I'm no slouch when it comes to grinding (own all SE scrolls) for something I want but this just didn't sit well for me.

Carvail and Flamekiller like this.
  4. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

Nimonix is incompetent.

5. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

It was so easy what they could have done.....
    they could have just released carat boxes that give unsealers instead of having to farm a garbage bm. It works both ways, considering how high the rates of getting carat coupons are in these boxes, and it would give SOME kind of incentive to spend or earn carats

Phawnix and HumoLoco like this.
  6. redvocaloid

redvocaloid Clean Up Crew

Hey guys chill out with the complaining if u dont like the update just stop playing altogether. You're just wasting time with complaining cause you dang know people are still gonna spend hella money for thoes items. Just **** it up get good or just stop playing altogether and **** The verm exo im sorry but that sht needs a nerf

7. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

OH you gotta grind to use the scroll too : ) hahhaha **** you, **** all the ref players hahahahahahha peekaboo jokes on you little niger .we’ll milk you like a cow so much ur tit Finna be 5x bigger then before hahahahshhs

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

Onky boxes worth are blue should’ve made them all same price but I’m good not buying

9. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Agreed, that exo needs a hard nerf.

HumoLoco likes this.
  10. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

I think the easier it is to get perms in a box is the reason the prices are so high. You want a box for 1500 rc with more timed items, next thing thatll happen is “wtf rates are ****, ugh **** ups”. Look, I personally dont care about how they run with boxes, most times the prices are unreasonable, the farming part for the unsealer is the same as the summer edition of ice breaker and rec scorpion. Although in all honesty I dont wanna farm, its pretty much the same as that. I do agree that the BM leaving sucks and that they should make more permanent BM’s but until that happens this is all we got cuz redfox is famous for not making changes to a current event. They have however been boosting box rates just a bit more, hence why every hoe on the game got red verm **** to spam. Speaking of which, I hate that the rates are so good and bad, meaning I want it to be balanced as much as you do because in the end every noob, every egotistical *** that were never good at the game and act tough will have atleast one of those scrolls. You know what that means? If you whoop their ass, theyll put on that op scroll and think theyre good then kick you. Its the most annoying thing dealing with a 7 year old that spams an strong scroll like hitman bf le, destroyer bf le, etc and think theyre amazing. Thats my biggest fear right now, and it happens mostly in 3rd.

Lubba and SupWova like this.
  11. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

@GOURDY could you guys like actually use the time to not only fix a few bugs, but to wisely gather up all the things people want in the game, and release them in large chunks? For example as you released this update you should be already working on adding new android clothes, a few new clothes for shamans, and multiple new carat exos and scrolls. Please. I am however impressed by the new scrolls.

Lubba and SupWova like this.
  12. YoungLee12

YoungLee12 New Member

As always theirs really nothing put in store for carat users anyways I think it's my time to quit cya guys on the other side lol have fun money spenders and good luck with the boxes and bms

Lubba likes this.
  13. SupWova

"Hey guys chill out with the complaining if u dont like the update just stop playing altogether. You're just wasting time with complaining cause you dang know people are still gonna spend hella money for thoes items. Just **** it up get good or just stop playing altogether" - redvocaloid

Hey, Redvocaloid, I don't think you deserve to be alerted that you've been quoted so I'm not going to give you that satisfying (You). (You) say we're supposed to stop complaining if we don't like anything in this update(future and past ones) like it's aganist out right as a player base and consumer. I wonder if (you) ever thought about that maybe we like this game and hate the way its being run? Nah I doubt it cause (you) only see people crying over boxes when boxes are just part of the bigger problem this game has. (You)'re right, people are going to keep spending money on boxes and whatever update Redfox decides to throw at us because that's the only thing they're offering, but I wonder why is that? Maybe because WE LIKE THE GAME. If you can't see why we're voicing our complaints towards updates and how things are being run then maybe you should leave becuase you're not helping in the slightest.

Lubba likes this.
  14. SupWova

I understand what you're saying. I only said 1500 for a box as an example and I know the risk of buying boxes with more timed items than perm. Yeah, I would complain about the box having **** rates but who wouldn't when you're trying to get something but end up with 4 timed versions of it (I have 4 copy of Hitman BF timed ;_;)? But I would still keep on playing. And I agree with everything else you said afterwards, **** needs a Nerf.

Lubba likes this.
  15. MortaliFla

MortaliFla Well-Known Member

i mean,just reply him,like what u said is stupid

16. SupWova

Whether he gets to see what I said is stupid or not is no concern to me. Like I said in the beginning sentence, I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of getting notified by his [​IMG] He posted.

17. MortaliFla

MortaliFla Well-Known Member

that's why i said its stupid,there's no reason to answer someone if u dont want him to listen ur answer

18. ZxZTheLoves

ZxZTheLoves Well-Known Member

Honestly man, the complaining isn't gonna do much. It's clear that all this talk about the game is garbage isn't going to help. I'm going to be flat with you: If I were a developer, and I had a community that consist of spoiled kids who start too much trouble, idiots who DDoS over the smallest of comments, constantly has NOTHING constructive to say about the game, and insults the developer and company whenever they don't get what they want: I would do the same **** that RedFox and Nimonix is doing. Maybe you people haven't grasped the idea yet: YOU DUMB ASSES DON'T DESERVE TO GET WHAT YOU WANT. Games like Maple Story, Mabinogi, Elsword, WoW, Overwatch, those players when they go on forums I mean sure there are still trolls, but for the most part they have ACTUAL things to say about the game. You guys see an update and go "Box again? Trash? Why is this **** so expensive?"Don't want it? Don't buy it. Stop trying to play victim, you guys ran out your welcome back in 2009, so don't try to act all high and mighty. Oh and another thing, about the whole bitching about the price of the package. 1900RC is $20, 200 Astros is $20, the same price. This would have been roughly about 180 astros back in OGPlanet. So why are you complaining? You guys seriously need a reality check. Want things to get better? Start being better people. MJ said it best "I'm looking at the man in the mirror. I'm asking him to change his ways". And for God's sake actually report actual CONCERNS FOR ONCE. Here I'll start you imbeciles off:

There is a bug I noticed after update that upon opening the Marine Black Friday Boxes, the player would disconnect. Know anyway to fix that Gourdy my man?

See? That wasn't hard. It was constructive, wasn't bashing for dumb ass reasons. And had actual substance, instead of the same old sob story with you people. It's sad when you people let and AUTISTIC 19 year old African American Male have more common sense than you. Grow up, simple and plain. @Tengu had a valid point. So hop off the man.

tl;dr version:

Shut up. Sit down. Stop complaining. Whiny ass brats the whole lot of you. You should just be glad this game hasn't ACTUALLY died yet: cause um, when a game closes services for good... there is no refund buddy. Make the most of while you can. I'm a Pessimist but I have a more Optimistic outlook than you guys.

But again though Gourdy may you fix that disconnect issue with those boxes? Would be sweet of you.

Love,

Josh37/Factor/Chiizu =D Have a nice day!

Lubba and TrollSenpai like this.
  19. Ripmaskedman

Ripmaskedman Well-Known Member

@gmgourdy "hmm i wonder how we can make this years blakfriday special unique and exciting?"
    nimonix "I KNOW! 4different boxes to waste ur money on!"
    @gmgourdy " ur right bud lets make sure to things that nobody wants like carats and ....."
    nimonix interupts" .....AND BOXES INSIDE OF BOXES ISNT THAT A MIND F***k"

@gmgourdy "...... upload_2017-11-1_13-20-15.png "

Zastyy, Lubba, Phawnix and 1 other person like this.
  20. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

Most of RF player supported redfox and hoped that they can do better than the last host. But over time the same problem is happening just like the last host. So what do u expect us to do? Keep **** riding them and hope one they’ll stop milking, recycle event? Ye I’m with you bro. RF players r so toxic tHiS wHy wE aInT gEtInG wHaT wE WaNT*fgt voice*. Redfox and Nimonix please milk me like a cow, MOO MOOO I LOVVVVEEE IT. This is no sarcasm!

Lubba and MortaliFla like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.