[FEEDBACK] Community Feedback Survey

Discussion in 'Notices' started by [GM]Toast, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

I hope everyone utilizes those "Other" options and give detailed responses to their answers, on the survey. Seen these before, I hope changes actually happen this time. If not, I give up on Rumble Fighter.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
    LordWiFi and MortaliFla like this.
  2. MortaliFla

MortaliFla Well-Known Member

Well,let's see what happens next

LordWiFi and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  3. ToonLink

ToonLink Member

Raven Wings asf

4. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

Ayyee this is nice to see, they are starting to care about us. :)
    Goodjob Gourdy and Toast, let's see how it is going to be in the future with the changes that are coming! (Atleast i think/hope so)

LordWiFi and Flamekiller like this.
  5. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

Guild items are banned LuL

Flamekiller likes this.
  6. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

I can't find their Twitter tho

royelone likes this.
  7. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

Now you want to give players a chance to speak when game is dying

8. MortaliFla

MortaliFla Well-Known Member

because they dont have a twitter

LordWiFi likes this.
  9. lordpablo

lordpablo Well-Known Member

Usually I like to complain how bad RedFox service but for once they actually trying to get direct feedback from the people who play it and know what they want and don't want that pretty neat

LordWiFi likes this.
  10. dodobird123

dodobird123 Well-Known Member

:) i want that mask

LordWiFi likes this.
  11. dodobird123

dodobird123 Well-Known Member

Also please bring back the 5$ for 500 rc you greedy bastards

12. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

wait what, they said they have lol

13. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

You know, to be honest at this point I really don't think this is going to change anything. But it's worth a shot I guess.

14. Galax

Galax Member

MAKE A TRADING SYSTEM!

15. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

There was going to be at least one person to throw out this sht and it had to be you

LordWiFi likes this.
  16. anon37190483

anon37190483 New Member

I want that mask

LordWiFi likes this.
  17. OJuiced

OJuiced Member

Oh this is dope. Plaza Revamp into the new Lobby, Guild Zone, Minigame Spot, Clothing Store, Hall of Fame Park, etc.. please :p

LordWiFi likes this.
  18. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

Somebody needs to say this.

I say no to volunteer moderators. We don't need them. We don't even need events where we play against a [GM] or volunteer moderators. I find these events not necessary. If people think the variety of events are lacking, just find new events to present. Take notes from popular game franchises like Call of Duty, League of Legends, and Overwatch for new event ideas. We've seen this before, and it was just a lot of favoritism, brown-nosing, and just unnecessary drama. We just need more restrictions in game and on forums. I suggest adding a level cap where you have to be level "X" to post on forums. I suggest level 25. If it is not already happening, I think players who are forum suspended should also be suspended in game and vice-versa. This could prevent spam accounts, alt-hiding, and people who just create accounts when they get suspended on forums. I also believe threats should be taken as serious as actions. Our community is having field days with lack of moderation both in game and on forums.

I also say no to guild events and tournaments. Guild events promote promote boosting ladder points. As for tournaments, this community lacks proper sportsmanship. Players care only about winning by any means necessary and that includes DDoS. Whether it's the players in the tournaments themselves committing the act, or just providing I.P addresses for their buddies to hit others offline. I think these events should just be put on hold until something can be done about these terrible people. As for events, I think there should be counters in game to help us keep track of our Kills, Deaths, In-game play time, and achievement scores. This would be greatly beneficial.

As for Spender events, these clearly aren't going anywhere, and are a great opportunity for users to get "Rare" items. Though I think some of these Rare items should also be put in store on occasion, I understand the hype players have to spend Credits or Carats and get bonus items. I think prizes for events should correlate with the theme of the events and the difficulty it takes to complete them. For example, Halloween themed items should be put in store and through events around Halloween, and etc. Also if you got us doing a lot of grinding and work to complete events, make the prizes worth it. I hope you guys got some sort of organized item archive to which you can organize items based on themes or rarity. If not, have one developed. On top of that, I think events should have some sort of auto-complete feature where if you actually complete events, you get the prize(s) related, right away. If I hit the 70,000 Carats spent mark or the 10-Kill mark of an event, let me get my prize right away. That would make a lot of users happy. Especially those currently waiting for their Halloween Spenders prizes.

With relation to Spender events, I think the gifting system could use a change or two. I doubt a trade system will ever come, so I won't bother suggesting it. With changes to those who are a First-time buyer, I think the five day wait to gift a friend should cease to be. It's a complete buzz kill and waste of time. Continue punishing those who abuse Credit spending/chargebacks without punishing those who honestly just want some items.

I also believe Adventure Modes and new game modes are a waste of time and should be prioritized last. I think there should be updates that patch glitches caused by current boss modes. Such as Text disappearing, and mass disconnections. Also the drops from Adventure mode could use some work, and provide better drops for users. When it comes to game modes, I think we have too much. Players don't utilize most game modes already in the game and some should be taken out and brought back only for special occasions like events. The main modes people play, for the most part include (no order):
    • Rumble Mode.
    • Battle Mode.
    • Adventure Mode.
    • Third Rock
    • Arena Mode? (Not sure if this is still considered part of Rumble Mode or it's own mode. I don't play this, but i see a few rooms of this daily.).
    • A.I Battle (I see a lot of "new" players utilize this game mode and I think it's okay for now.).
    Modes that are in the game, that barely anybody plays should be taken out and brought back for special occasions and/or events:
    • Save/Protect the Princess?
    • Caged Beast.
    • King of The Hill (not too sure how much this mode is played, but I'm pretty sure it's far less than Arena Mode).
    There's also a few game modes that should taken out completely or changed and those include:
    • Precision Mode. (This mode is completely useless and should just taken out of the game. Nobody plays this mode.).
    • True Battle. (I believe True Battle should not be a game mode, and instead should be a toggle option in regular Battle Mode, where if toggled, players revive if fallen off the map).
    The main maps or modes played, by far, include (no order):
    • Moonlight Valley
    • Glacier Cove
    • Demolition & Reverse Demolition
    • Dos Palmas
    • Blacktop Melee
    • Arena Mode (Fortress Map)
    • Risky Escape? (Not too sure, this would definitely be the least played out of the list).
    With that being said, special updates could be made with these maps like a Snow-filled Moonlight Valley or Demolition during the Winter season. Since they are the most played, they will be a nice temporary addition.

On top of all that listed, I believe the main focus of this game should be the steady release of Scrolls, Exocores, Clothes, and Items, with the addition of actual fixes to the game. While the focal point of Rumble Fighter is the combat of Scrolls and Exocores, with the ability to customize our characters, the combat aspect of the game needs updating. Various bugs, exploits, unbalances, and glitches plague the game and should some how be addressed and managed. I suggest a threads similar to the, Patch 9/28/2017 Bug Megathread, can easily bring all glitches, errors, and bugs to light. This "Bug Bounty Program" for those who submit bugs is also great, and should have specific details on rewards and such for those who put time and effort to bring these to light.

Ultimately, I don't care if you regular users read this. I post this for Nimonix and RedFox Games staff to take into consideration. I don't think most users will go in-depth with issues at hand, and mostly only care about the chance at that mask. I rather see the game succeed with a competency change behind the scenes. That way we can get opportunities for these items more frequently, on a better game. I'll give Rumble Fighter another six months to change with feedback provided from this survey as well as those who give feedback in update threads and support tickets. If nothing changes, I think nobody should complain anymore and accept things for how they are. If you can't accept it then quit the game. I hope the game improves.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
    LordWiFi, BeeBee, Leopage and 2 others like this.
  19. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

FINALLY YOU LISTEN !!

LordWiFi and Flamekiller like this.
  20. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Approved.

They threw this thread because of my deleted thread af

LordWiFi and tamirtov like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.