[FEEDBACK] Clothes & Accessories Survey

Discussion in 'Notices' started by [GM]Toast, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Hello Fighters,

The survey results are in! The most wanted new items are new clothing and accessories! Now, we want to know exactly what kind of clothing items you want! In addition, we will be asking about recoloring old items and preexisting items that are not available to purchase permanently.

Survey
    Rules
    • Fill the survey as honestly as possible
    • In the last question, type in your in game name
    Prizes
    • Raffle to win one out of ten
    Onna-kei Mask
    [​IMG]
    +10 SP, +2 ARM

2. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Monthly dev talk needs to happen. One Nimonix rep should be there giving us insight on their plans.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    alcandy1, Takushi, OchiSama and 5 others like this.
  3. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

Update the game to 2017 standards. Update the graphics. Include Low-spec options for those with 'potato' computers. Update the User Interface by cleaning the game from unnecessary windows and screens. We want the game updated. We want the glitches addressed and patched. We want better performance and cleaner game play. 16:9 display would be great instead of 4:6. Options to change display to match different screen sizes would be great. I can keep going, but I think you get the gist of it. Also please rebalance Scrolls, Exocores, and Clothes from the recent boxes. They are overpowered. Stats on Rumble Fighter can use some re-balancing as well. I think the Avalon Gemcore system is stupid. It's extremely unbalanced and tips the scales towards paying players, leaving free users powerless. @Draygashi made a good thread about changes that should be made to the game posted here: Changes need to be made.

Clothes, Sacred Scrolls, Items, Exocores, Maps, and Game Modes are a given. You've been releasing these already, but most have been put into boxes. We don't want boxes. Give us more opportunities to acquire items from just buying straight from the Store and not boxes. Emphasis on we don't want only boxes.

When most (if not all) voted for clothes, it was because of boxes. We are really tired of items being boxed and we just want more items to buy straight from the store for Carats and RC. When it comes to new clothing items, just add more of every type you can think of. Of course people will probably vote for street/casual wear because it's what is very common. For the most part any type of clothing would be a nice addition as long as it is not boxed. On top of that, there are items and features that the Korean version of this game have that we do not. It would be nice to have those items and features as well.

This would be a good opportunity to implement more user made clothing suggestions. My favorites include:

When it comes to recolored items, it can get a little stale; however, it could work it comes to recoloring eyes, hairs, and shoes to add more variety. A perfect example would be the chucks and those cherub slippers. They are very popular items with lots of color variations. Though they can get stale, it's still better than not having anything added at all. It's also better than new items being put in boxes.

Lastly, I think having timed clothing items in the store is kind of pointless. I think it's not necessary on accessories like timed earrings, Fox masks, and timed necklaces (ex: Vampire pendant). Timed items that boost EXP/Carat gains can stay timed for obvious reasons.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    alcandy1, Miria, Negrosaki and 15 others like this.
  4. CowsOfTheOcean

CowsOfTheOcean Active Member

woah they care about us

alcandy1, Niny12 and HumoLoco like this.
  5. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

Low-spec mode

BJJFromGJJ and HumoLoco like this.
  6. BringBackClothes

BringBackClothes Member

YESS

7. Wakfu

Wakfu Clean Up Crew

check out his thread.
    also watch them give us all these surveys and the next update is boxes and the following one is boxes.

everyone vote to recolor the soul fighter default hair kthxbai

8. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Make timed carat clothing and accessories perm, which will open more options for carat clothing; I'm sure it's the reason almost nobody bothers with timed carat shop clothing/accessories.

Next thing is to consider clothing from the suggestion forum. There are a lot of designs to choose from already, and I think this is a great opportunity to bring attention back to the clothing suggestion forum.

9. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Black flash > turn it white. White flash finally possible without it being RaVeN.

[​IMG]
    THAT EZ. Just remove the little gray spot, and boom done.

Also everyone vote for lollipop and backpack accessories to be perm at the end of survey. And heres a new idea for mouth accessories.

[​IMG]

Bored, [GM]Gourdy and HumoLoco like this.
  10. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Would be super awesome to have Shana's fiery hair in the game, with cool orange particles animating with it
    [​IMG]

Miria likes this.
  11. Miria

Miria Member

Yes please, unless they make it poofy and I end up looking like a dog.

They can try, I suppose?

Shana likes this.
  12. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

As much as I'd love to see some items recolored, I ignored or voted against it wherever possible. I need to see some effort from the developers if they want me to spend anything on RF anymore, let alone as much as I did at GC. And like, I get how the raffle is meant to give incentive to do the survey but its not necessary when you should only want the genuine opinions of players that give a care. Or do you?

13. Miria

Miria Member

The prizes are pretty troll tho so I'm fairly certain people aren't really going after the items like crazy lol I see your point tho

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  14. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Nice, a survey I can really get into, ha ha. :3c

tamirtov likes this.
  15. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

This.

HumoLoco likes this.
  16. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

He said, “In addition” meaning they plan on making new items and clothes etc. meanwhile they also plan on making non perm clothes and accessories that are currently in the shop in more varieties and permanent while they're at it. And for the incentive. Idrc bout if it exists or not. I get what you mean though and I agree.

alcandy1 likes this.
  17. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

I give it a couple of months before we all realize nothing has changed from this...but let's play the waiting game anyway.

alcandy1 likes this.
  18. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Yeah nah. I fell for this once before, and that mask is lame. I have better things to do.

alcandy1 and HumoLoco like this.
  19. v1337

v1337 New Member

This game is growing well and should keep having surveys take more into consideration what th ecommunity wants . #GoWild

LaniRF and tamirtov like this.
  20. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

Cant

Flamekiller likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.