RedFox Games horrible customer service

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Missytouka, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

How come Redfox allow their players/customers to be harass and bully on their game? You guys took away leech in pvp mode forcing customers to either fight, run or, die. Tao server is the worst server to be on the low lvls and cap lvl players are protect from pvp but heaven gate players have to pvp. Kunlun should have anti pk buff that would actually increase pvp amongst players by a lot cause there's players on tao server that bully and harass others for hours and how come they seem to be able to keep doing it? That warning you have that pops up in game is useless you guys don't even listen to your customer that send those tickets in anyway. How come Gm only log on to give a crappy buff then leaves as fast as a rabbit can hit top speed? I would love to see one of you redfox people actually have a answer to these questions and tell me or others to send a useless ticket in. People spend a lot of money to play this game but in return we get poor customer service? How the hell does that work? Tao server has a horrible community base people on here trying to force others to quit game, locking people into wars cause you guys design a poor war system and refuse to take a unfinished product out the game, lets not forget the threats they send out. If redfox games is to lazy to do anything about at least put anti pk in Kunlun map I mean you guys brought back those heavenly decos to get more money how about doing some customer service and not service your wallets all the time. But we all know you just going to take this post down or tell me to sent a ticket in those tickets don't work screw those tickets. Enforce those make believe rules you have and do some actually work. How come you guys enforce those rules on the forums but not in game??
    We are customers first players second!!!!!!

#DoBetterCustomerService

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2018
    Junky91 and ForceBlader like this.
  2. Subarash1

Subarash1 New Member

I'm still low level and enjoy the peace i have for now. However, i am pretty sure i will quit the game once i reach PVP map and start to get harrased by those wannabe pvpers.
    If you think pvp is so great then you should be on Yin. Pk pple grinding in Tao just make you a lame pvper.

3. ForceBlader

ForceBlader Active Member

Doubt they need to login for the server buffs and announcements.

That aside, I completely agree with you.

The toxic waste is too strong in this game and the fact that the capped levels are just harassing the low levels is pathetic.
    If I wanted to be PK'd by capped levels on lower level characters I would have gone to the Yin server.

It would be a huge improvement to get the anti-PK buff available.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  4. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

you speak like you represent all of Tao......

It is not bad customer service....some people like me...actually loved pvp in Kunlun.....

So if you say you are not satisfied...hate pvp....and want them to make a pvp map, non pvp...be my guest...but do not expect them to change it....

Low levels should not be in Kunlun...if you are not hg and are in Kunlun...you deserve to be pked....

And the Kunlun map is PVP...you go there knowing what you are getting into...don't expect Redfox to come runing everytime someone ruins your mood by pking you...learn to hide...run....and be a coward...or just not stand out...

#RedfoxDoingGREATaPartFromBugs

Wabaki and exShadow like this.
  5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

No one forces you to go to kunlun to power level...you can level safely in lower maps....apart from the really toxic people no one goes there....

exShadow likes this.
  6. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

Never have anything smart to say

JasonStatham and Junky91 like this.
  7. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

Who is your main then ? If you are even on tao.

But anyway when did I say hate PvP? I'm talking about them not doing anything about ppl harassing and bullying others. Maybe you would like it if some one would harass ur offline life since you don't think its wrong

JasonStatham likes this.
  8. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

off line and in game is different.....In game i see no problem....if you go to Kunlun...you are basically saying yes to bad manner people, pk, people with bad tastes...
    And in real life I can take care of my self...so I welcome people trying to physically harass me...

exShadow likes this.
  9. MyJustICE

MyJustICE Member

LooooL,...its 9D its not Farmville or Tertris,
    Fight Back or leave,,maps isnt Kunlun Only.
    Hey...what are low lvl doing at Kunlun? they know a risk, Kunlun map not For Low Lvl..lmao,CC dungeon more better for them lol
    if u lazy PvP,..dont go to Kunlun Map,..that a same!!!, ur logic is no sense, RF doing better, Btw 9D basiclly is MMORPG with PvP system, if u wont,..u can playing TETRIS or FARMVILLE,..maybe theres u feel happy coz even u not using anti-pk, ur cant get pked lmao

exShadow likes this.
  10. CpaReborn

CpaReborn New Member

Yeah gogogo Missy!!! :D

11. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

bb missy and all mems of Kizuna.... i dont think u bark and cry at here hahahaha.
    play super mario game :))

exShadow likes this.
  12. ForceBlader

And that's exactly what's wrong with this game and community.

Photoshop likes this.
  13. TheDarkness

TheDarkness Active Member

Missy you pay more then no need to hide, can fight back ;). Simple rule, pay pay pay and win win win.

14. Ripmaskedman

Ripmaskedman Well-Known Member

preach

15. Photoshop

Photoshop Member

That would be awesome. I actually started playing on Yin thinking both servers worked the same way regarding PvP (what a mistake lol) and only realized it too late to make the switch. But if that happened, then I'd probably drop it on Yin switch to Tao, since I think the PvP in this game is quite lackluster and I enjoy the PvE content on it much more.

There is a problem in making the game entirely PvE though for those who want it - It's bad for business. Because I believe most of the players, like me, will avoid PvP until they're well geared up to do so and that takes time in this game. Especially if you are a Free to Play player. You see where I'm getting at ? Let me give you an example of that:

You want an anti-pk buff? Try that 1.5kCC deco in IM, should be a nice one :)

(didn't meant to be mean with this, just an example of how pk is good for business for RF lol)

ForceBlader and JasonStatham like this.
  16. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

PVP would be ok, if the PVP system itself was good. PVP is so unbalanced, it’s not even worth trying to PVP. For example, critical dodge does not work, can’t see another players HP in PVP etc. just a couple things of the too of my head.

Thats aside from having top items etc.

PVP is different from pk/griefing. PVP is when two equally geared players more or less, fight each other or two leagues fight each other and both are equally strong etc.

But not in KL, it’s just these few PLVLED guys, who buy items with real $ or spend tons of real $ from item mall or they have a lot of gold reserve from farming a very, very long time, are the ones just BULLY/PK/GRIEF players who are grinding and surrounded by many mobs.

PVP is not catching a grinder off guard or when they are fending off many mobs.

These are just a few things of the top of my head. I can keep going all day if I actually sit down and start writing down the problem of this game’s “PVPERS”

I mean this is also a form of cyber bullying. People log in to the game to grind peacfully and get away from their real lives, maybe they are having a bad day or something, to only get bullied and harrassed even more in-game? Doesn’t sound right

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Photoshop and ForceBlader like this.
  17. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

No one said otherwise...9D =/= BULLYING

Right, fight back..when we’re low in HP and some low life pker/bully/griefer just wears a mask and sneaks up and one shots you, so easy to fight back. So easy to fight back item buyers with real $.

And Leave Kunlun? then where are high HG-HI players suppose to grind? wait, don’t even answer that, i know it will be something stupid

Lmfao, only if level difference had and valuable meaning in this game. Like everyone knows, it’s all about gears. But you already know that, dont you big man?

5D5399D5-01FA-40EE-BAD6-13E89E5A3499.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Photoshop and ForceBlader like this.
  18. ForceBlader

Preach.

19. khanarya

khanarya Member

So you like pvp, but you hate pvp maps?!? And how come ppl like me, grinding in KL don't get harassed?
    I know: cuz i don't talk poo on the map chat, nor am i a racist raging person.
    Please don't talk like you represent the whole server, Missy. I have seen how you talk on map chat when you think most of the people you rage about are off.
    Please keep other ppl out of your wars with A4W, hari and others.
    Yeah, KL is a pvp map, but that doesn't mean you get pked 24/7. I only got pked twice, by convict and hatred. But other than that, no.
    And if you don't like pvp (unless you're the on pking) you can always go to temples until HG 9 and then advanced base.
    On your post you make it sound like KL is no man's land. It is not. Yeah, pk will occur from time to time, but not on a daily basis.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2018
    Peachy and exShadow like this.
  20. MyJustICE

MyJustICE Member

View attachment 18805 [/QUOTE]
    CC dungeons

khanarya likes this.