RedFox Games horrible customer service

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Missytouka, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

And you are definitely bad at game, keep crying, my dear sound of brain...

2. santiago23751

santiago23751 Active Member

So not being able to farm/grind or progress because you're being griefed = being bad at the game, is he magically supposed to gear up? I'm not sure you understand, griefing stops people from LEVELING, from progressing, from gearing the **** up.

If you don't understand what we're talking about, don't comment.

ForceBlader likes this.
  3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I will say right back at you....
    And I understand well what you are saying...You are the one who does not want to read people disagree with your opinion...
    Fact is...alot of people including me have been pked....

The people who usually get grieved...have big mouth....

I have many low level alts...and i grind just fine....I wonder why....

Maybe you went to Kunlun...when you should not be there....

Maybe you should make high level friends to save your hide???.....ever think of that???

Maybe you should kiss high level ****...so they save you....

Maybe you should talk less...and grind more....

the list can go on for a long time....

And yes being grieved means you are bad at the game....seeing how they are able to kill you...they are in fact better than you in pvp...

"is he magically supposed to gear up? I'm not sure you understand, grieving stops people from LEVELING, from progressing, from gearing the **** up."

Yes he is supposed to...there are many ways to get money in this game....He can farm dungeons for 1....dungeons have no high levels....and grieving does not stop you from leveling.....
    you stop you...

Bottom line is....you can cry or do something about it...It is gonna happen...whether you like it or not, chances are..you won't...
    this is an mmo with pvp...it happens in all pvp mmo...Learn to play...learn to adapt...enough said...

Funny how your profile picture is Guts...when you have 0 guts...be like Guts...less crying and more grinding...and getting revenge....ADAPT..ADAPT..Guts ain't no whiny little cry baby...he is a man with huge balls who get his stuff done...#notGUTS/Beserk/neverwillBE...

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  4. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

nah I am fine with self sucking here...and you can't make me "f off"
    unlike you..I don't claim to represent everybody with...horrible customer service because I am too bad to farm...mean while there are other issues in game other than you being lazy and having a big mouth and tiny balls...

I can see you can talk the talk...but can't back up your bite....

5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lol how old is this video...I just notice my character in that party lol....

6. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lol are you gonna cry?? wa wa wa...

you can keep crying but I will disagree to any opinion I don't agree with...

either grow some balls to stomach that someone else does not agree with you or keep crying...

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  7. ForceBlader

ForceBlader Active Member

You dense ************.

8. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

cry me a river

9. ForceBlader

ForceBlader Active Member

grow... some... balls... to... stomach... :(...

10. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

Deming I like you but you really being dumb right now where did I said anything about low lvl being KL even the post you quoto said low lvls are protected from PvP lol ironically sense you misunderstood my statement makes your logic misinformed

11. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

Who are you first of all so I can debate your logic ? Yeah I talk to ppl the sanecway they talk to me nothing raging about that and I'm not racist for one thing I would like to see you post something racist I said o.o lets see how smart you really are

12. khanarya

khanarya Member

Missy, you and logic have nothing in common. You avoid each, you do not mix, like oil and water. And if i would have to post all the trash you rage about, and not just in KL, i would have to spend weeks. My time is a lil bit more precious to be used for such. But i believe that there are plenty of ppl chasing you around KL map that would love to post your raging maps shouts and roars on the forum. I know you think you are incredibly smart, but honey, smart is very far away for you.

Savatage likes this.