[EVENT] Summer 2 vs 2 Tournament

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Jun 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Nope.

;)

2. ToonLink

ToonLink Member

john we can still get da prizes o-o?

3. ToonLink

ToonLink Member

just incase we can my new name mountsinai AYUDA help gm dadddyssss and my tournament name was ign: 6

4. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello Fighters,

There has been a lot of talk about how certain teams got a second chance, specifically Invade and Suqs.

Invade and Suqs were granted a second chance at the tournament due to a late tournament entry. Siaa and Gwiazda's team made a minor mistake on their application which filtered their submission out in our original list. Because the error was so minor, decided to overlook the mistake, however we did not want to reward them with a free win. At the time, Invade and Suqs were the only team that have been disqualified, so they were rewarded with a second chance due to taking initiative and finishing their preliminaries as soon as possible. They had the option to decline the match and refuse Siaa and Gwiazda into the tournament, however chose to take the match.

We chose to continue giving out second chances because we did not want any team to receive a free win. We filled in the "no show" slots with second chances for teams that have been eliminated. The remaining second chances were chosen at random, only available to users who played out their match. Forfeits or no shows were excluded from second chances.

5. Altissimum

Altissimum Member

Okay where is my Second change when my opponents used a +6arm glitch each??? This isn't fair. ….. IGN: RockaFella

6. ItsTour

ItsTour Clean Up Crew, Scroll Masters Champion

Great great tournament, solid job to the GM's

7. Octavian

Octavian Member

When Lamperouge and i2Special got a second chance because Lamp has bad wifi, but we don't get another chance when they cheated LMAO that's funny

Altissimum likes this.
  8. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Thank you for the tournament.

9. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

Is the tournament over?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.