Hi came around to say hello

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ImLegend, Jul 17, 2018.

1. ImLegend

ImLegend Active Member

Hi, @[GM]Shadow
    I was the best player in EU came around to say hello to our new GM will you save this game :(?
    IGN:Lemon

[GM]Shadow likes this.
  2. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey whats up @ImLegend!!!
    Well with a name like that I guess you were (can't be too sure about this since IDK)
    But hmmm saving a game is quite a difficult thing to do. All I can say is that I'm trying the best that I can with the environment and game, in general.

Nooblater, ImLegend and ModSlayer like this.
  3. ImLegend

ImLegend Active Member

i know you can do it :), btw a friend got banned from rf for doing a chargeback but he told me he never did one and he asked me to ask you whats the matter he didnt got help from the support :(

4. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

Well he's going to have to talk to our support team via the tickets. Can't help much here you know

ImLegend and ModSlayer like this.
  5. ImLegend

ImLegend Active Member

aight ty

6. ImLegend

ImLegend Active Member

child still mad about this 9-0?

7. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Eh Lemon ,you are ugryyyy! Dont say that you were best if we all know that naruto1234567890 was the best lol . Btw why you asking to save the game ,if you dont log on at all ? Game is dead cuz people left (every1 knows why they left ) but still you can save it yourself by bringing ppl back to game . From what I know most EU people logging in to see no rooms on EU channel and log off . Bring your azz back to RF and take some friends with ya !

8. ImLegend

ImLegend Active Member

yes you right but there is nothing which holds me to play rf as you said no rooms in eu everyone is in fortnite now and i will hop on the hype train too lmao. I dont want see this game dying i had so much fun in it and its a nostalgia thing too btw whats your ign may i ask?

MortaliFla likes this.
  9. MortaliFla

MortaliFla Well-Known Member

it's Small

10. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Dino , unfortunately RF is gonna die,GM if you see this ,just know I'm not spreading any rumors! As a player who play thing game for 10 years all I can say that I've never ever seen this game in such bad condition :/ idk if yall even try (no this "new mechanic" didnt helped at all ,idk how for other but for me its trash ) Yall should start Asking players . On begging of Redfox I've asked GM for couple little fixes and gave couple ideas (not as I'm some1 special ain't sht ) but he didnt even know what it could change -_- So yall have to listen to people ! Ok back to thread ,there was like almost everyday at least 1 eu room or 2 . But like 2 months ago every1 dipped idk why lol they dont even log on at all -_- I wish there would be more EUs to play with cuz most of these NAs are pretty much on a noob/semi EU lvl of skill (I'm not bragging or anything just str8 facts)

11. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

Login let's play nhaa together so you know how broken this game is, btw I'll be your white kniht shinin golden pinken armor .

12. ItsTour

ItsTour Clean Up Crew, Scroll Masters Champion

love this,
    spread love and positivity. LGTBQ+

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018