Official TS2C Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Neko, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

I have offered to run events in the past, and time zones don’t make a difference to me as I don’t sleep a lot as it is.

2. Fleshmonkey

The 15% tiger and 200% Levi are not permanent and as the GM’s said will be removed at the end of the event.

The exp is also no where near as bad as you say. I have made multiple g8’s m20-m33 characters.

Sorry for the double post, mobile sucks.

3. kean1102

kean1102 New Member

Can you put the PS "Premiun Service" in Herbalist like price of 200m so we can afford to buy it someone is selling 10b .... only rich can buy that PS ...some of the players are poor here we cant afford to buy RP thats all i want GM so easy to lvl ang grind ..

4. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

its an RP item that wont happen and 200m is just too low.
    But you dont need premium bro im grinding on free maps at the moment and i know its a pain, what we do really need is the master and god level maps for yanggok formation, the abyss stage 3+ and odawa cave floors 3-4-5-6....
    for some reason after they released god level they never released odawa cave for those maps. dont understand why
    and few other maps such as Tayian Map, we still dont have yaogai stone because we dont have all stages of abyss
    Neko add this maps to the list of things missing to the game as well plz

5. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

To be fair Redfox need to create some kind of income from the server to keep it running a PS in RP is very little in money most games have monthly membership you paying for extra exp and drops so i can not see this ever been added to NPC for silver as it makes no sense

But i would also say don't buy ATM grind it out the hard way until we actually get our G12 drops as PS(Premium Service) not worth buying right now just for the extra exp

6. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

Flesh i don't get you, you always been so helpful on forums and you never left yet you don't play the game

Are you just gonna stay on forums or actually come back at some point and stop been weeaboo

[GM]Neko likes this.
  7. Mr0blivionz

I just cant do anything in game, no maps to grind, no drops to farm... No War to go cuz its always dc

Attached Files:

8. Fleshmonkey

I have been back since etfjudas and scrub asked me to come back, I'm just waiting on drops and a reply to a ticket I sent in, I'm also spending time with my family for the summer and rarely get internet access.

And just because I don't enjoy the game and take a break every now and then doesn't mean I'm going to stop helping people or updating my guide.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    dididigit likes this.
  9. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for offering to help Fleshmonkey, we will definitely keep you in mind if we need some weekend support with events!

10. [GM]Neko

Unfortunately, Premium Service is an Item Shop item so it is highly unlikely that we will release it on the Herbalist NPC. Sorry for the inconvenience!

11. Fleshmonkey

No problem, I'm easy to get a hold of ;)

12. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

Day 99 after G12 patch:

Still no drops.

etfjudas likes this.
  13. [GM]Neko

AnthonyBoyle31, Mr0blivionz and Oeuny like this.
  14. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

and there we have it folks the long awaited question has finally been answered, thank you neko

15. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  16. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

Hi [GM]Neko

Would be very thankful if you could log into my account exchange this to a elite any level any % that i can actually upgrade or down grade and cs as ATM its just taking up space in bank as useless item

Thanks

upload_2018-8-9_12-58-17.png

17. Mr0blivionz

this is actually very bad, a elite is something we drop like 1 per month in game (considering all 3 factions)
    and back in god 4 days many people started to drop this short of elites wich you cant combine you cant exchange, you cant upgrade because you need at least 1 combine stage to upgrade, and so many people got stuck with leet, they also cant be sold to npc and as shown in image cant be traded either.
    So you get stuck with it 4ever, it is 100% sure a server bug, would be nice if it could be fixed, and there are a few more people with them, not many.
    However getting a leet is just like making 150% is one of the main things toa chieve in game, getting 1 and see u wont be able to do anything with it ever..... that sucks....
    Just to make sure I got none of them just spreading my opinion :p

18. [GM]Neko

Hi Ovkara, you are welcome! As long as it is possible, I am always here to help.

19. [GM]Neko

Hi dididigit, unfortunately, I do not have the authorization to login or make changes inside a player's account.

20. [GM]Neko

Hi Mr0blivionz, this is the first time hearing about this issue. We will take a look into this in the near future.