Orilchalron Boxes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alcyoneus, Aug 8, 2018.

?

Do You Think This is Fair?

1. Yes

71.0%
  2. No

16.1%
  3. Perhaps...

12.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

Honestly I do not seemingly agree on the Orichalcon part, they’re now letting players get their hands on a 300$ scroll/exo (we’re talking about the Metatron exocores, Blood Dragon, Elementalist Bracelet, Tempest, Etc.Etc) for the amount of playing 21 days and with the chance of around 1/30 to gain the scroll/exo ,although I do not know the chances of obtaining these mighty rare items. But what I do know is that, you’ve been having players spend over 300$ just to obtain these scrolls/exos that they want, ...but you’re just letting people have a chance along with 15 Orilchalron Crystals to obtain these 300$ scrolls/exos. I do not think it is fair to the players who work their ass off at work while spending around a third of their checks just to get their hands on one of these legendary exos/scrolls from their individual boxes.

P.S. [IMPORTANT]: I’m talking about the Metatron exocores, along with the mighty Blood Dragon and other scrolls such as Tempest and etc. etc. etc.
    Thank you guys for playing,
    Sincerely yours...Unknown.

2. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

I mean the boxes are a little bit fair to the players of the chances of obtaining the op scroll/exos are very low. But also if this event goes on for a few months, while players are also using their alts to abuse this event, I think our small community would all soon be using op exos and scrolls.

Note: Just imagine having 2 players spamming Elementalist Brace on a map of moon. :)

3. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

But who knows, there aren’t a lot of players who spend RC on this game anyways. X)

4. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

If Orilchalron Boxes are the salvation to our “Boxed Rares.” Then maybe I might advocate for our community in order to increase the rates on the boxes in store they make us buy. :)

example: Vermillion Phoenix Metatron Boxes, 390 RC, Rates for Perm: about 1/10 —— > Vermillion Phoenix Metatron Box, 390 RC, Rates for a Perm: 1/3

5. dodobird123

dodobird123 Well-Known Member

fair for us broke ppl

tamirtov and Tengu like this.
  6. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Didn't know it were possible to be so negative about them giving us free money.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  7. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

^^^^

Also, people will spend money on this game to get whatever they want, if not the orichal gem then some other type of box, the only difference is, now players who don't spend money on this game have a slim chance at it, which in my opinion is fair for the F2P players. It's not the Games fault that people want to spend 1/3 of their check on this game to make their account more valuable for reasons of the unknown.

NeoStrayFox and Alcyoneus like this.
  8. XDRf123

XDRf123 Well-Known Member

l
    Lmao shut up. The game is dead

9. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

Nobody told you to spent a third of your check on a dead game.

Pacman, tamirtov and RF4Life like this.
  10. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Perpetuating the "dead game" culture/mentality doesn't help. In fact it does only harm and no good. That's not just my opinion by the way it's basic human psychology. The game might get better if the players could stop pissing in their own cereal long enough to come up with a fix for their perceived issue with the game.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  11. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

Even if players didn't say crap. Game will still die. Not because of players but because how they run the game. Look at all the recent scrolls and exocores. All RC. Enough said.

12. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Is that why in the last year-ish they gave us 5+ carat scrolls, 6+ carat exos, rentals for medals, a carat box with a scroll only obtainable thru said carat box, and a login system that lets you buy 1 box a week for free or a guaranteed perm every 3? :eek:

dodobird123, NeoStrayFox and tamirtov like this.
  13. Visionnnn

Visionnnn Member

Today will get 15 gems due to simply logging on. I want to know which box I should open the orch scroll, exo, or tempest from medal shop.

14. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

If you don’t have many scrolls from either box or exos go with the orch boxes.
    Tempest box isn’t worth it.

15. kobebean

kobebean New Member

16. Visionnnn

Visionnnn Member

Yeah only one exo and scroll, ended up going with orch scroll and got gungki no clue if that’s rare but I see its worth 1050 credit in store and so far I really like it.

toons likes this.
  17. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

It's not rare but a good scroll.

18. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

To be honest, 90% of those rare Scrolls and ExoCores are in boxes that should remain in the shop permanently. It also gives players who don't purchase RC a chance at getting not only a permanent RC Scroll or ExoCore from the shop, but they also have a chance at getting a top tiered Scroll or ExoCore permanently.

NeoStrayFox, Tengu and tamirtov like this.
  19. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

The orichalcum boxes are the single greatest boxes we've ever had in RF.
    100% perm item boxes that give you scrolls or exocores (depending on which box you go for) that you can resell for full resell value in case you have that scroll already. However, because it's a free item, you have to log in for 21 days to get ONE box.

Seriously, there should ALWAYS be a way for a F2P player to get the rare items. It just needs to be either time consuming, like this Orichalcum thing, or incredibly tough (Like getting a 70+ hit combo in a standard, non-team battle room or something.), or just cost a ton of carats (30k for 1 Red Mystery Chest, for example.)

NeoStrayFox, tamirtov and Tengu like this.
  20. ankyt

ankyt Well-Known Member

I haven't gotten one as yet, but I'm sure it's a good thing

tamirtov and Tengu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.