A way to healthily balance Fujins, at least in m1-m32?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Clout9, Aug 18, 2018.

?

Good idea?

Poll closed Aug 20, 2018.
  1. Yay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nay

100.0%
  3. Nay I'm a filthy ganking noob ;)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Clout9

Clout9 New Member

So an issue in this server is the Fujin/Royal Serpent overpopulation, to curb this in things such as the m1-m32 wars atleast, I suggest you create a debuff. The debuff could be for every fujin in a certain war they lose crit chance, crit damage, defense or health or all of the above.They honestly deserve this kind of thing it is unfair to the jinongs and guanyins to fight 50 max gear sitters with only 3-4 clanmates, also if the Fujin don't like it they could either deal with it or change factions which would help disperse their overpopulation anyways ;). Just a thought I wanted to suggest, let me know what you think.

2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Or just lock fujin creation and not gimp a faction

3. Clout9

Clout9 New Member

That works too

4. HanzoHattori

HanzoHattori New Member

After reading some of these forum posts i see this game is still the same from after i left/not able to play cause of viruses...but this post in Particuler made me LMAO i mean when fujins only had like 5 to 10 Maby* g12s in war Guans and jins had a alliance and would ONLY attack fujins mind you at this time even i wasent g12 yet and so were like 75% of fujins or more but no we didint cry about or suggest gms to make the game only Favor a certain faction we simply got better.

Your's truly

Hattori Hanzo Aka Kozen Okoji

khuromkong and seleni like this.