Toast @Aegis

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LAWLUTHOUTBOI12, Sep 6, 2018.

1. LAWLUTHOUTBOI12

LAWLUTHOUTBOI12 New Member

LawL ** off gm k0k boi let em deny this one other video coming soon

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    [GM]Toast likes this.
  2. LAWLUTHOUTBOI12

3. wolfDee

wolfDee Well-Known Member

******* sad bro... i was looking at the link expecting it to say "/desktop.png" or something like that but this **** is real

4. LAWLUTHOUTBOI12

idk what u talking about users dont show and idk who chidorii is

you got yo mout all over gms k0k relax bud thats another human that you **** ****** like that. im not readin all of that cuz you a dik rider, clearly they said if i leak this info i get banned obv it wasnt right for them to do it in the first place.

shit i wish them cursin on ticket didnt get deleted i woulda recorded dat so fast then fried yo ******* ** off my thread

5. LAWLUTHOUTBOI12

idgaf about what side u on u a full k0ksucker who got rf in his blood

name was always censored prove me otherwise, nigga brought up a whole randoms name LMAO. nice how he dodged all the other pts when it was obv they did some wrong? and if it wasnt wrong threatening to ban peoples account perm if u leak info? fck outa here and stop slobbin on another niga peace u phaggot

6. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Ticket 63983:
    The account was shared. The account password was changed and suddenly a new location logs in, steam account is linked, and several obscene actions were performed. Supposedly, the e-mail address was "hacked" too, but we are not your e-mail provider, so we don't know for sure. Your e-mail security is only as strong as you make it. IP addresses were posted in megaphones and in game chat. The account also submitted death threats through the ticket system. Only after the account was banned, the account itself was "returned" to its original owner.

The account in question also requested for the account to be Steam linked again, when that's how it was compromised in the first place. We do not own player's steam credentials, so we can't "re-link" it for you.

The account was unbanned because our support team likes to give second chances, but decided to use policies from another game because of how severe the rule breaking was. Anyway, you may want to watch out, because that account is on very thin ice.

Ticket 64126:
    The account in question changed their password and a minute later there was a steam link from a different IP address. I'm not actually sure why our support removed the Steam link for this account, but they did.

If you want my opinion, it would be wise to not abuse your second chance.

Infamy, 271115, EmberCelica and 7 others like this.
  7. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Curious why the team initially was going to unbanning me, then decided to hold said ban over a false report. Even after providing evidence that contradicted the report in question. Redfox is quite flippant with their decisions. Targeting only me for glitches from Gamescampus LOL. My account was never an issue prior to the fake report. Investigated my account on 2 separate occasions in the past year. If you're going to ban for glitches, at least be consistent with it. Anyways I don't play anymore but y'all can have fun.

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. LAWLUTHOUTBOI12

i dont wanna read that bull, if your support team really like giving "second chances" then it shouldnt have been a problem the DQAs shouldnt have went on that long? no? if your team really liked giving second chances you wouldnt have threatned "If you leak this info you'll be perm banned blahblah" clearly yall wanted no1 else to know

but now here you are with the second chance bs? miss me wit dat LMAO. policies from a diff game lol..

but since u wanna role with that lie lets go for it.

lets throw it back to when everyone got banned for the 3 letter hack everyone got unbanned except the dude who spends the most money and that u lied to him about a temp ban and furthmore started ignorin his tickets.

[​IMG]

funny everyone got banned for this but this is the only guy that didnt get a "2nd chance" lol?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2nd chances tho am i right? here you can try telling all yo players and get them on yo side sht idgaf, if it really was about 2nd chances and that you liked giving them you wouldnt have said "if you leak this info your accounnt will be banned perm"

and that acc above woulda been unbanned as well, since all the others did right. More to come if you don't close the thread by then ;)

when he threatened to chargeback then you automatically offered help huh. Hold this L and never disrespect me like that again, more coming if you have the sack to keep this thread up buddy boy.

9. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Act innocent? Ask @Draygashi and @Starberry lmao. How about you hate on me less.

10. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Better look since I always have to "prove" myself to people like you.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. LAWLUTHOUTBOI12

upload_2018-9-6_22-36-12.png

** outa my msgs this niga a whole dk rider bruh, it aint about that tho ur just an idiot, they dont like giving "second chances" clearly if they did i wouldnt have been responded with "Leak this information and you're banned"

** outa my thread like you said you would do and dont msg me pssy.

12. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Vague? I could record everything and you would still find reasons to doubt me. A liar and a thief huh. Yeah su€k my d1ck with your mother's lips.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. pr0dz

pr0dz Well-Known Member

lol people @ing and then back out I'm sleep

tamirtov and Yusuke like this.
  14. wolfDee

wolfDee Well-Known Member

everyone got unbanned for this as i planned. you got banned for something else. i will let everyone know every time you post this.

15. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I explained the situation in a very long thread that got derailed after a week or so. I've never once asked for preferential treatment. This argument is pointless. You don't know me at all mate. I could give you my account info and you would still think I'm bullshitting lmao. That is fine.

Receiving funds from a massive chargeback is a process. I've received temporary credit and filled out an affidavit. They ultimately refunded me because Redfox chose not to respond to my tickets and contacting the merchant led to answer machine with no further contact.

I don't play Rumble Fighter nor do I want to. I quit the game for good. I'm all for bans when warranted, but not when it's unjust. I wasn't even gone for a week before this **** happened.

Yes and no. Your false report was what sparked this whole debacle. If you hadn't reported me I wouldn't be banned now.

BANGERR likes this.
  16. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

17. LAWLUTHOUTBOI12

when i get access to lugias screenshots ill make sure to post them if thread is still up when you banned him for no reason, he reported sme1 for ddosin u band that person 7 days then unban him in the same day an banned lugia LMA0 and said he framed the person while he had screenshots of him getting ddosed. but hey atleast u unbanned him right XD :)

yal rly like givin 2nd chances lol!!!

also random above me smd ROFL

18. BANGERR

BANGERR New Member

i'm ahegao he's someone else u ******* random i already made my point btw isn't it ur bedtime EU random ROFl btw u k0k sucking gms isnt gonna make u a ca or w.e else u thinking

19. BANGERR

BANGERR New Member

and ppl wonder why nobody takes EU srsly y'all some fkn retards lold

20. LAWLUTHOUTBOI12

i lost the random when he talked about some1 else beim relevant ROOOFL!!!! ur just a dk rider ** outa here boi and pm me more

xd