imagine if wemade never left nimonix

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Drevius, Aug 28, 2018.

1. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

The cake will be serve soon.

GeeJayJay likes this.
  2. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

Hard to tell. I wasn't super serious about RF at the time because of college and moving out, but I do know that even good developers can start to decline after half a decade, let alone an entire decade. Reading this thread does make me wonder why WeMade left in the first place and why they don't even claim RF or their history with it. I guess NimoniX has been the root of the problem the entire time, but I know I'm biased because of what I experienced at at GamesCampus and what they've done to my (once) favorite game.

Yusuke and GeeJayJay like this.
  3. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Nimonix didnt deserve WeMade. They squandered whatever opportunities they could’ve had. Ogp didn’t help much either. That’s what started this downward spiral. What games do you play now?

GeeJayJay likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Nimonix are trashy, greedy, and asshoe. That's why Nimonix ruined everything in the first place. Nimonix depend on the boxes as their support life the rest of their life. They forget how to fix the bugg, how to fix the server, how to improve their own game and more stuff with rumble fighter. yet they only know how to create the box to make money. where the money goes when we feed em the support life since when boxes was created in rumble fighter? Shet now they come with new method of boxes version.

OGP was hell trash service ever I had experienced with. Remember how unprofessional was GM Labeba? CA? Idk. I forgotten em. Only I cannot forgot is GM Panda and GM Over9000 and GM Default and other i cannot remember name that is they were the greatest gm ever we had. O shet i checked OGP die in a rotten place.

It would be funny if GM Gourdy and GM Toast and the boss of redfox would be fallen in GM Over9000's hand.

GamesCampus was hell trash and 15 or even 666x worse than RedFox anyways. GC GM was the worst and lazy ass. These Moderator were in hurtbutt as they bring their own emotion to destroyed the whole of my toxicity community. Now GC remained with one game in a rotten place.

Now RedFox cannot do motherputa anything about it. Because they threw a small piece paper of shet over nimonix what are they supposed to improve the game and do nothing about it. Yet RedFox win it, because they have Black Desert, perhaps redfox learned an advice from ants to survive forever no matter what situation are redfox in?

How about we let Rumble Fighter die and move on it would be better than what we had to commit a deadly sins? What would happen to Nimonix if rumble fighter die? The same as OGP or GC or RedFox the method to survive? Will ever they learn the lesson why they failure us?

GeeJayJay likes this.
  5. Sovereign

Sovereign Well-Known Member

Trash game trash mods trash events trash rules .

Yusuke likes this.
  6. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

imagine if no u ;);)

Yusuke likes this.
  7. pr0dz

pr0dz Well-Known Member

That's a good question. Like what Draygashi said, OGP wouldn't even disband. But sometimes, it's probably a good thing they did disband...

8. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I really don't know why people glorify OGP. Does nobody remember how the 2 months before the transfer was announced they had the biggest spender cap they'd ever done (giving items they wouldn't let you transfer by the way) then basically frauded everyone's transfer by giving everyone $500 in Astros before confirming people's transfer data?

BeeBee and HumoLoco like this.
  9. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

I remember. But I'm not glorifying anything. NimoniX was the one to choose the new host of RF. The reason they chose was solely on how the game's performance was over the last year(?) of OGP's contract, which was more than likely subpar. The Spender Event was to try to rake in a good amount of revenue to prevent the host transfer.

Of course OGPlanet would be a little salty they are losing their primary source of income, that's why they gave out the items that wouldn't be allowed in transfers. Then once they realized NimoniX wasn't changing their mind, they gave everyone 10,000 Astros to everyone so the following host(s) wouldn't have players funding the game as soon as it launched as players had just bought $500 worth of items in the shop.

HumoLoco likes this.
  10. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

500 but you could only transfer 30 items

HumoLoco likes this.
  11. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

OGP was really some snakes for that sht man I still remember items I had on my ogp account that I wish I got back when we went to gc

12. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

The rule was put into place because of what OGP pulled.

OGP pulled what they did when they realized they tried really hard in the end and got the short end of the stick.

BeeBee and Sasori like this.
  13. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

I've been replaying a lot of the good old Castlevania games including some fanmade ones.

Yusuke and GeeJayJay like this.
  14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

mine got 100 items to transferred to GC from OGP and then after i scammed GC to get all items back.

15. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

WeMade very likely won't come back because they follow the gaming trends

they left RF in pursuit of the MOBA hype, and then the MMO hype, and most likely going to make a battle royale game of their own pretty soon

Sasori and HumoLoco like this.
  16. Cesha

Cesha New Member

I'm korean and highly suggest people to avoid korean and french developers, they're going no where so they rely heavily on trailers, graphics then proceed to ignore the community and cash grab from cash cows, don't expect them to spend that money for development or server upgrades either, they develop games to make money after all :|

my favorate wemade game was digimon battle aka digimon rpg which was a 2d turn based game, i had so much fun but the global version was managed poorly so people left and the publisher gave up as usual.

BeeBee, Yusuke and Draygashi like this.
  17. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I still stand behind the belief that people don't know how good they have it on RF. No other fighting game has ever received 2 character updates a month for 10+ years. There is also no platform fighter like RF besides Power Stone.

Spoiled rotten.

NeoStrayFox likes this.