Savate RE [Completed 3/13]

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by Tengu, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Savate RE

PPPKK
    PPKK
    KKPK
    KPPP
    KPK
    kGPPP
    kGPPKK
    kGKK
    B

PPKK
    Launcher, Fencer
    P:
    PP:
    PPK:
    PPKK: PPPKK's 5th input kick
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

kGPPKK
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

B
    Long Counter

Start Animation
    [​IMG]

Counter Confirms
    A brutal punch-kick-punch flurry ending with a grab which trips them while turning them around like Sanshou's counter.
    Effect: Opponents Jump Button is disabled for 15 seconds.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  2. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

No . Tbh non of "rare" scrolls should be RE . If they want to rlly make RF full p2w sure leggo make even shadow nin RE ,inferno RE ,parkour RE that would do the self destroy mission .

3. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

GG You just gave them permission to put it in an easy box like they did Yellow Dragon. I thank you my good sir, and support to see it in a Blue Mystery box or something

4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Bruh Savate already has it's own box lol all I suggested was they add a combination recipe to the shop for those that already had it.
    Suggesting an RE version of a scroll thats already rare doesn't perpetuate pay to win since you can't pay for it's RE version. Just like Yellow Dragon RE the recipe would only appear if you already have Savate and you still gotta do BM for the seal materials and login for orical gems, none of which costs money. Also I'd actually be hella down with an Inferno RE if Galdeira still played to help @SajinShasaya make it's super and adjustments.

EDIT: Also it's not like I'm actually buffing the scroll with drastic combo adjustments.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    NeoStrayFox likes this.
  5. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

As we all could see with Yellow Dragon RE ,if they will make Savate RE the 1st thing they gonna do is put it to some box and put it into the shop ,which is gonna do the p2w aspects. So please stop spreading the cancer ffs. Ik it's your scroll ,nice and sht ,but at you place I would not be happy to see the thing I've created into a cancer sht that's gonna be owned by 70% of RF players . You should be happy that your scroll made it to the game ,and stop wanting "more" cuz it may turn out that you gonna hate your own scroll after that . Just think about it and look how many cancer things they have dropped into rf lately.

6. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

They wouldn't put it to ANOTHER Box when Savate is already in 3 boxes. They'd bring either the Neo Alchemist Box, Xmas Chest, or Christmas Chest 2017 (which has Yellow Dragon in it too) to the shop.

As for Yellow Dragon being put into "another" box, it technically doesn't have its own box since it's in a Christmas Chest that has every other rare Scroll and it was removed from the Mystery Chest Red.

So far, all RE Scrolls have been nerfed when being compared to their original non-RE versions (losing Advanced Nanmus AND Resets) in exchange for a flashy Super Arts. Damage remains the same, and all.

Just like @Tengu said, this RE would only be available to those who have Savate already. You can get Savate from 3 different boxes as listed before, OR you can get it from the Orichalcon Scroll box which I forgot to mention before which is free! Plus you'd have to farm a Boss Mode for the 14 combination pieces you'd need. I don't see the pay to win factor coming in here, just a pay to get the Scroll a little quicker than everyone else. Regardless of the fact if you have it or not, you still have to farm a Boss Mode which anyone can do.

@Tengu I doubt they're gonna make more RE Scrolls, though. Just my opinion from them releasing all RE Scrolls in the shop at the same time this last update. They could change their mind, however... It is NimoniX after all lol

7. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

LOL dude you need to drink some green tea and chill or something I'm only suggesting what id want in a Savate RE before they do one on their own that way I don't gotta suggest something later to fixes things I don't like.

@Draygashi I wouldn't see why not considering it's the most innovative thing theyve done in a long time. I'm hoping the RE scrolls are just them openly play testing super arts for release to normal scrolls in the future but I really doubt it and I'm honestly okay with RE scrolls becoming a regular thing.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  8. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

I wouldn't mind it either, but I hope they don't put Super Arts on Carat Scrolls and try to sell them in 1700 RC packages lol

But for them to make Super Arts for every Scroll, they'd do exactly what they're doing now and re-releasing every Scroll.

9. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

I just said that it may make some cancer sht from your scroll . Tbh RE scrolls shouldn't exist yet . 1st of all they should "upgrade" Old scrolls like capo ,karate or vale tudo just like they did with Zin tkd or Kung Fu,add some combo ,change some delays etc . Since Old Gen scrolls are still good ,but new gen scrolls are way easier to use...But anyway Good luck on getting your RE idea implemented.

10. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

again tho I don't care if it does or doesnt, that's not the goal here. I'm just putting it up so -IF- they do a Savate RE they use my suggestion and not whip up some new **** themselves because we want the same ****; for it to not be even more OP hence why all I added was a PK and a PPKK with no delayability.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  11. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

But Avenger RE could have it's original kG as a Super art :(

12. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Updated

13. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

I want a Kingpin RE with the original stance.

Tengu and HumoLoco like this.