[EVENT] Santa's Task Force: Help Santa Out!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

i tried reading it on my phone and that sht just aint possible, its a bit better on my laptop but this is still F tier quality in construction man. most of it is just anger as well, he gets to the point then digresses then goes back its pretty confusing.

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

haha indeed man.
    all his post are hell pointless that he has no point it out unlike i posted one is better than his shet af.

doston8 likes this.
  3. doston8

yeah haha faktz

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

that is why i suggested da gm toast to slap him with my thread af

doston8 likes this.
  5. doston8

xD

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. Alvin07

Alvin07 New Member

This community is garabge.
    Alvin~

BlinkatDeath likes this.
  7. doston8

yeah but they are MY garbage! faktz

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. Alvin07

Alvin07 New Member

been playing for 8yrs. and decided to come back. Nothing but random newgens claiming to be somebody in ogp to get coo-l points. It's so sad how we downgraded from decent a environment to this utterly useless rf scenario. This has been a deesaster.

9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

sdfu, nigqa. You should been stay with us since 2007. however when you come back you know nothing shet. now get out of here. dont talk if you have no idea what's going on here.

doston8 likes this.
  10. doston8

LOL! faktz

HumoLoco likes this.
  11. BlinkatDeath

BlinkatDeath Member

You can't even write a complete sentence... iv tried to read that thread you always post and i can never tell what your trying to say. Not sure why sentences are so hard to read when they actual make sense verses utter gibberish. I can agree there definitely pointless considering they wont be put to any use, but as far as to whatever you've been trying to get people to read well... doz diz mak moe ceents fo uuu??? <--- Thats the equivalent to how you speak and exactly why no one really knows what your saying most the time.

doston8 likes this.
  12. BlinkatDeath

BlinkatDeath Member

Get glasses it may help your F tier eye sight. Your just not capable of comprehending it meaning some of it was sarcastic due to his yet again underwhelming response. But to say im wrong about any of it is more then debatable.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  13. doston8

I have glasses that's why I'm saying it's unreadable!

HumoLoco likes this.
  14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Son, you know what.

With your post is like you talk some pointless yet you remind me of my whore math professor a year ago that she cannot teach the math but all was she talk about her life and waste of our times.

How about stop doing the show and tell? Just tell and show us instead of show and tell. That's why i 9-0ed my english professor when they introduced us to show and tell essay. I completed my tell and show essay to 9-0ed everyone.

You need learn to tell and show not show and tell. Once you know how to, please rewrite all those post you have made so far. Only less than 6 sentence required. No more than 7 sentence. if there's more than 7 sentence we cant read it because you make it unreadable.

doston8 likes this.
  15. BlinkatDeath

BlinkatDeath Member

Your still speaking utter gibberish, the only thing i could understand out of all that was your english teacher sounds as qualified as your math teacher. Sorry.

16. BlinkatDeath

BlinkatDeath Member

Then you might wanna ask a doctor about dyslexia, im not writing a college essay here so your gonna have to get used to it. Im not about to spend 4 hours on something i can state in a few moments, besides if anyone on this planet can understand what humoloco is saying i think im doing just fine.

17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

That's why you need to take english courses to fix your essay. Because you understood what I talked about my english professor is still qualified as my math professor, but cannot tell us why you understand that part.

That's why your post is the utterly shetty. Once i get to my home and i will show you how to make your post better.

Like what GM Toast mentioned this

I promise I will show you how to make your essay better that Merry Christmas French Toast will understand me fully over you.

doston8 likes this.
  18. doston8

the way humo write is neat and easy on the eyes the way u write is basically world War 2 book with only nonstop sentences

19. BlinkatDeath

BlinkatDeath Member

This isn't college nor am i gonna correct every grammar error for toast. Excluding my sarcastic remarks my key points of interest are still justified. But in all honesty i understand maybe 1/3rd of what you try to tell us sooo... yeah.

20. BlinkatDeath

BlinkatDeath Member

so what im getting is its not dyslexia but a lack of attention span? Its easyer on your eyes because it has no value and dont require strain to understand because most the time you cant understand it anyhow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.