[EVENT] Santa's Task Force: Help Santa Out!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

95% of the post is nonsense anger 5% is worth but the struggle I have to go through to find the 5% is not worth

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

There you go. I fixed for you. From your old shet post to the version of Humo clean your ass.

Let me begin with your old shet post.
    Nvm. Because you only talk about "Me" the way of american. A lot nonsense out there, but I gonna destroy your life soon.

Now let me begin with GM Toast has questioned you.

He asked you what issue do you have and which event is it from?

Simple, you tell him which event and your problem .

Could've better if you talk about [EVENT] Social Media Blast! Your problem is missing 1000 rc. You can crying him about why you missing 1000 rc.
    Then GM Toast will understand what the f**k you talk about, and tell you "Sorry, you were not the choose."
    The problem solved.

Very simple?

Now my question for your old post that you left GM Toast's empty ass. Same time I gonna pull out a part of your useless post and show you how to make your essay better.

I rewrite this for you,
    See? Which better?

"We" terms is more created the powerful essay over "I" terms. You see I cut some of your ugly sentence off because I want to make a strong sentence instead of create more weakly sentence. Because your post is like that is make us sleep quick more than you expected.

doston8 likes this.
  3. doston8

LOL FAKTZ

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

gg hes ez to be honest he sound like hes 9th grade high school af

doston8 likes this.
  5. BlinkatDeath

BlinkatDeath Member

its cute how two people who can't write one complete sentence tag team each other about not being able to read. uhhhh F A K T Z. anyhow, gj humo for trying to make a mockery over a subject that needed recognition. You obviously know maybe the first two things about english and have still yet to perform the action of creating a complete sentence. See the trick is understanding how the words are used before you throw them into an order, your not supposed to just randomize the order of the words or else you dont have a complete sentence. I see your struggling real hard with the subject but your almost there bubba, proud of you my boy.

doston8 likes this.
  6. doston8

im just saying faktz you gotta make the stuff easier to read you feel me?

7. BlinkatDeath

BlinkatDeath Member

majority of what you claim is nonsense is because you cant read it? like, Your telling me you cant even read it, hush up buttercup. .0001% of your opinion matters. jk, thats to much credit. To be honest that goes to both of you, he doesn't even know english so how is he supposed to understand anything and with that im done supplying you two drama fends. Ill respond if someone with a decent mentality would care to share an opinion.

doston8 likes this.
  8. doston8

this could have all been avoided with the simple addition of bullet points faktz.

9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

That's because you talk too much. This ain't for chatting and wanted us buy your whole useless story to understand 95% of your angered. Who want to listen your problems with a lot nonsense of angered? Make less 5 sentence that is really important things to talk about that you need to solve your shetty problem. but you dont talk a damn important all is you throw your useless words and max to 95% anger at your best. We ain't your girly who's always argument with you over pointless topic. How about you try Rockstar's support technical that limited 500 characters included space that you angered at that bast*rd player always griefs over your ass. I bet you cannot do that, because you would've pull your parent call on them but actually it's you the one who call em and claimed its parent.

Yet, you with your insults are not helpful at all. They could've ban you if they feel like it. Yet, you wanted to talk insults more, we can talk insults more. There's no rules.

Only if there's rules that you can report my ass, but there's another rules who's start it? That's on you.

The same shet rules, the same way, nothing else. That's why I am untouchable. You can bring it up OGP how they can ban my shet, because I am touchable? What happen to OGP? I am still untouchable, because I destroyed them and took their money away.

doston8 likes this.
  10. kazukiher

kazukiher Story Teller

You wrote "faktz" about 14 times :D

11. doston8

^_^

HumoLoco likes this.
  12. BlinkatDeath

BlinkatDeath Member

so instead you tag team with the foreigner with very little clue as to what english even is because it stressed you out to read. then made false claims on the statement you "cant even read". seems legit bub, i think this could have been avoided many ways.

13. doston8

faktz

14. Alvin07

Alvin07 New Member

@HumoLoco are you the new keyboard warrior of today's RF Era? Because you sound irrelevant af Thinking you can speak for a whole community. You narcissistic disorder having pleb How dare you even think you can speak to me ya newgen.

15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Oo you are new gen. Welcome to redfox and rumble fighter, random ass. Cuz i was always the keyboard warrior of rumble fighter since 2007.

doston8 and kazukiher like this.
  16. Alvin07

Alvin07 New Member

@HumoLoco Lol. I love how you added the 07 for coo-l points. Keyboard warriors back in ogp meant that you were ass ingame and quite irrelevant in forums. Lawl. Thanks for the welcoming newgen. Stay in your lane. and move on lol. please keyboard warrior.

BlinkatDeath likes this.
  17. doston8

xD he got 5400 messages on these forums and nearly 10000 likes, i fail to see how he is a newgen faktz xD.

HumoLoco likes this.
  18. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Ofc, i was an ass and irrelevant in OGP forums with a bunch of accounts that's why OGP always kept me shut the f**k up.
    It's pointless if you still think ima new gen. I know more about rumble fighter's shetty history.

19. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

Look, i see you talking smart n sht. You UNDERSTAND what Humo and the other guy are saying, stop acting dumb and point them out on that. Your feedback is sht and that's why Toast commented on you. Change your feedback into something worth reading, instead of talking sht the whole time and almost crying in your posts.
    I'm sure you got some GOOD feedback you wanna tell Toast/Redfox, but you just gotta word it right and that will make it easier.
    Stop acting dumb, you know what he is saying. Just because he puts the word in a different way doesn't mean you CAN'T read what he is trying to say. You got no valid argument on that tbh, just stop

Humo is one of the FEW that actually speaks FOR the community. YOU are the one sounding irrelevant af rn. I play RF since 08 and it honestly doens't matter if you OG or not and since you just came back, you probably don't know the state of the game. That makes you the newgen at the moment right?

HumoLoco likes this.
  20. BlinkatDeath

BlinkatDeath Member

Actually no, I really dont know what that degenerate humo is saying most of the time. Your trying to tell me i have no valid argument when their argument is based off the fact that they are to illiterate to comprehend something. LOL like.. ill let that one settle in for a moment.. Im sorry that you people think anger, stupidity, and sarcasm are the same things. I will play dumb because instead of making actual claims they would rather make false claim over something they dont even know how to read. But as far as humo being a voice for this community, thats a joke. You gotta be able to understand a voice for it to have any influence which is exactly why its never been heard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.