Trading?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by hkdracula, Jan 3, 2019.

1. hkdracula

hkdracula Member

Yall think there will ever be trading in rf? They have it on the Korean version dont they or do they not? Or their base version?
    If so the only thing i see with that is a new way to attack people since this game is p2p? What are your thoughts?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

There is no trade system on both regions of the game.

In my opinion, a trade system would not work on the game in it's current state at the moment.

3. hkdracula

hkdracula Member

Really huh alright ty for tht

4. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

But it will bring old players back (ik yall lurin out there) ,it will bring some people who like to trade (in mmos I've always farmed for 1 expensive item and started to trading till I make like 15x profit of that 1 item ) I would do 2x Full Impact Giveaway af xD

5. Starberry

How can you be sure that it will bring players back?

6. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Ik 10 players who said : I'll be back to this game if we gonna get trade system.

7. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

rumble fighter dont have a lot content like mmorpg where trade system fix all problem indeed faktz.

8. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

I have a lot of content, and a lot of dupes I'd love to sell for someone's freshly purchased RC.

9. oTedd

oTedd Member

Adding trading to this game would be nothing but absolute profit to Redfox, would really like if they made a trade system.
    People would spend loads of RC to buy rares from old members who have multiple. I myself would spend 2-3k RC easily for Savate.

10. Starberry

Can you elaborate on how this will make them more revenue versus other ways of profit such as boxes?

11. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Charging 10,000 RC for duplicates such as Alkane and Vermilion Phoenix Sword.

12. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

NimoniX would have to tier all scrolls/exocores in the game. Not only that, but they'd have to make a tier for all boxes and items in the box as well. It would be a lot of work, and I believe NimoniX is having a pretty chill life just giving out boxes week after week.

13. oTedd

oTedd Member

I'm sure the trading could be a player run economy. People know the rarity of their own scrolls and they could sell it for however much they find fit. I think an estimate chart for how much a scroll should sell so a new player could study it would be cool, but not necessary at all. However, you're right, adding something like this would actually take effort and I doubt they want to put any in. :(

14. HinataTsu

HinataTsu New Member

And I know 10 players that said they quit but come back!

15. magi137

magi137 Member

Bringing back the trade system, would be neat and all, but it's just not one of the things nimoniX is looking at tbh. They knew the game was dying, and had the chance to act than. The game has already hit rock bottom, no need for the trade system

16. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Bringing back ? I dont remember trading system in RF at all. The truth is that trading system wont be bad for nimodix at all . Some1 have to buy sht to trade it . It would make people come back to rf and spend money af . I would spend money on rf again if we had trade system .

17. dodobird123

dodobird123 Well-Known Member

agreed and they need abring back 5$ for 500rc