New Video Man + HumoLoco Rekage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KingxD, Jan 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Add me, let's 1v1 sometime!

2. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

What is your ign?

3. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

IGN: Maomi

4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I recheck da thread. I only see Yaweh very clearly.
    [​IMG]

What are you talk about? Not my fault for seeing you between Yaweh and Densetsu. I only called Yaweh da trash.

5. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Literally watch the beginning of my video and you will clearly see Densetsu. Trash beat you six times and you only won 3 gg.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Ooo you showing me that you are known person the one who hacked exp back in gc is that what you trying to tell me?

Pasha, Aegis and doston8 like this.
  7. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Get Rekt boi 6-3 alright Humo I'm done with you fam you lost and literally have no counter arguments so Imma go to sleep. Just know who your calling trash next time alright buddy cuz they might just ez you in a 1v1. I love the power of videos because it just shows that you got smacked plain and simple. No matter what you say its on the vid bud :O

8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

ok.

the point is.

You know there's rule for scroll right?

You used muay boran which has unblockable.

that's why you were able to score up.

that's sad for you.

1v1 has rule everything. you dont know. Cuz that's why I have feel bad for you. so that's why you can be happy to 6-0ed me but its unofficial tho. It doesn't hurt me at all.

I used to be like that guy back in ogp. still they tell me stick to the 1v1 rules.

If you want to make official 1v1 me. You are only allow to using old school scrolls. default stats. that's very simple.

Aegis and doston8 like this.
  9. lll111123

lll111123 Well-Known Member

Tbh no one can beat HumoLoco he exists in a realm we cannot reach

Aegis, doston8 and HumoLoco like this.
  10. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

ooooo i miss dis part entirely omg faktz. mean entire fight dont count now because if casual 1v1 u no try hard u just casual play without care of whether or not random win faktz. if he know densetsu = yaweh then it different because now he try to win instead of care about random win or not indeed faktz.

Aegis and HumoLoco like this.
  11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

yea he knew @KingxD is Yaweh. but try to make up. til we see his email as proof that he is logging in densetsu as @KingxD forum id.

But its still unofficial 1v1 tho cuz its 6-0 and new school 1v1 rules. I know nothing about shet.

All was I taught from OGP tell me f**k off to old school 1v1 rules. No matter what i using unblockable scroll, anything, yet they said its still unofficial 1v1. That's why.

It's same for guild war. they do often change rules a lot. but i dont. I dont give a f**k. I break rules they break rules if i break rules. If they break rules, we forget the rules.

but 1v1 cannot do that shet. if you break rules you are auto lose and give to someone auto 9-0ed you.

Basically I auto 9-0ed him when he using unblockable scroll. That's why i said after 3-0ed and lost interest in 1v1 him. and make causal 1v1 as warm game for fun tho. Til he called me trash when he 6-3ed me and kicked me out of that room. I could've kick him out in the first game and call him trash if i want to.

In ogp, i forget name that i 1v1ed and got kicked cuz he said i am trash after he 3-0ed me that's when i called him trash in moon room. You know what he did in 1v1 me? He used low jump that i didnt know shet. New school, my ass? What's next? Gmode me in god dammnit 1v1?

Ima done with 1v1. I am wait til they rev da guild war.

doston8 and Aegis like this.
  12. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Lol blaahablaahablaaah more made up rules, like I said there are only rules people make up. If I am trash it shouldn't matter if I used muay buran.

@lll111123 Well I beat him and there is proof so gg.

rofl gg humo my guy.

13. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

@Aegis If @HumoLoco is nice he would give me 100K RC and let me be on top in bed, but instead he calls me trash, so I had to woop him 6 times.

14. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

u can be trash and win with scroll indeed faktz. scroll made to help trash so that trash can get go up in tier just a bit so no longer trash while using scroll faktz. for example use sage BF LE faktz. enemy call u trash so u use sage BF LE but becuz trash it dont matter if u use safe BF LE faktz? no u cannot do dis indeed faktz. becuz trash no longer trash with sage BF LE indeed faktz. trash = trash only if under same rule indeed faktz.

HumoLoco likes this.
  15. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Scroll can't make the player (Unless its blood dragon, yellow dragon, and some cases sage), if you watched my video you would see me 1v1ing [GM]Shadow and he had sage master bfe. First round he did not hit me one time and he was using one of the best scrolls in game. You know why? Because I am significantly better than [GM]Shadow. No matter what [GM]Shadow uses he won't be able to beat me because I am simply better than him skill wise (No disrespect to [GM]Shadow though). Your acting like @HumoLoco was not using verm and other fast ass op scrolls. Fact is I wopped him rofl. I honestly don't care if he knew it was me or not rofl.

16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I ain't make up da rule. It's alway there since ogp. Learn the rule.

Look at the top 1v1ers where they at? They are not here anymore.

Unblockable is no skills only you reply on the OP to win.

That's why you are still trash no matter what.

Its fact. I beat you with vermin because it has no unblockable and ground hit but speed? When til you pull out muay boran. Because you want to break my 100% accuracy block? And boost score up? It's unofficial indeed. And you gave me won by auto. That's why I feel bad and let you win. But no matter all my old 1v1ers even my old teacher would call you trash and unofficially no matter what.

Yea you would pull any scroll that has unblockable z run when you cannot beat the old school. Unlike shoot boxing. It's very different compare unblockable z run and shoot boxing. Shoot boxing's unblockable is acceptable because it's very weak and hard to hit target.

Now tell me the name 1v1er who used unblockable in 1v1er or 1v1er tournament? Quick. Go research get that guy's name who used unblockable and trashy scroll.

See? You make gm shadow look bad. GM shadow does not know the 1v1 rule existence. And you 1v1ed him with his sage master which is unofficial. And you claimed you better than shadow. Shadow is still new staff and has no experience play rf. Its unofficial. What is you and gm shadow in 1v1 doing are casual.

Can you tell that to gm over9000, can you? No you would get banned perm.

Gm shadow didn't ban you cuz hes very cool person.

doston8 likes this.
  17. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Nah I beat you 6 times get rekt. I didn't even read ths long ass thing.

18. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Na you s*ck tho. Still can't count to 9. 6-0ed is unofficial.

doston8 likes this.
  19. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

ahahaaa, that woulda meant something if I didn't beat you six times. Yea, can't really call someone who beat you six times **** rofl. Video proves that mate.

20. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

That video proved that you are actually idiot. It's fact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.