I'm bored now

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by erer666, Feb 20, 2019.

1. erer666

erer666 New Member

I've been playing 9dragon for 10 years and I'm bored for the first time a server redfox
    Why is that?
    we want to do normal players (ie cheaters etc ..) can not succeed in any upgrade.
    KL epi was not tried at least 20 times with MGC x10. I haven't tried the golden bead 25 times again. fAİL fAİL
    So why not?
    but I see that especially vieatnamli players in the new epi have.
    There are 3 or 4 fox goku queen across.
    deco(Havenly Dragon deco) is very difficult to do again vieatnamlı players have
    I don't want to accuse anyone.
    The fact that the GM is vieatnamlı raises my doubts.
    While we have to buy them with money from europeans, if we consider the economy of vieatnam they can not take material from the item mail except some of them.
    but we are obliged to buy them with dollars from vieatnam players (RQ, HariWon, DeeDragon, etc.).
    This game is no longer game. now this place has been a workplace.
    Is there a SOLUTION?
    IMPOSSIBLE
    They love the money, they don't care about the game.

hishuki, Fannypack and SeriousGamer like this.
  2. SeriousGamer

SeriousGamer New Member

If u talk like this ingame, ppl will say u racist =)) i used to be accused racist vietnamese so i understand. The fact is, game is a place for income, yes GM is same as us they need meals and cash for their family BUT they need too much and the train is go outside the railway now. If u understand vietnamese and join some viet league, u'll see all they talking about cheat and bug things ingame (sorry i don't want to say which league, cuz i might be accuse racist). Just see those bottin players, there's no solution and they keep creat more account and make alt to set bottin again. In general, p2w game is not bad BUT c2w (cheat to win) is SUXK!

3. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Bored? It is good for You. Take a book and learn some english. It`s very hard to understand what You are talking about.

Tussaud and Ozbud like this.
  4. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Regarding the thing about gold, there's something you need to take into account when you are comparing gold on GC and gold on redfox, on GC we had some gold sinks and gold wasn't so important because of trade limit of 4.3 bil so people naturally weren't so interested in farming gold per say, just items to trade for stuff, reason beeing people traded huge amounts of blue boxes/dragon blood or other stuff from item mall worth alot of money for items.

Here gold trade cap is 259 bilion cause of pouches since the version started and we didn't really have any gold sink that was worth while ingame so people had a different aproach to importance of gold ingame, every week there's billions of gold pumped into the game via NPC's, easy to see in storm vs storm tax accumulations. Also don;t forget about boting that helps increase gold 24/7.

5. hermit123

hermit123 New Member

Do not buy anything from player in VN. They know how to craft item with 100% success rate, thats what we call "Bug". I can tell u Thien Toan Nguyen are the guy who know this bug and he shared it with his team (DeeDragon is one of them)

6. erer666

erer666 New Member

Yes I want to write in my own language I do not want to learn English bad.
    The people who understood me answered.

7. erer666

erer666 New Member

I don't blame them. I'm angry with administrators who don't control them.

8. erer666

erer666 New Member

I wanted to say, I tried to create a new epi in kunlum. 8 time attack speed 8 time ck ar. lague succes 50% mgc x10 and all failed.
    what should I do to be successful?

9. erer666

erer666 New Member

It is impossible to cut the Kl bosses.
    Because the boss traders in KL do not allow us to cut.
    I would only play there if the European server. I don't do racism but they always play bad games.

10. erer666

erer666 New Member

It is impossible to cut the Kl bosses.
    Because the boss traders in KL do not allow us to cut.
    I would only play there if the European server. I don't do racism but they always play bad games.

11. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

keep trying

12. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

I quit game few weeks ago c: now I'm happy

13. erer666

erer666 New Member

it looks like the same
    Justice and equality do not exist on this server.

14. samunsamun

samunsamun New Member

It's true. I failed 10 times creating kl new epi with mcg x10 in a row. And I know some viet ppl who can create 3-4 epi in 10 tries. I also heard about bug create epi that many viet used probably. In yin, got ppl with lvl7 and above kl relics. People like JacKeLong had been reported many times for using bug/hacked but that char was released due to amount of money that he already spent in game. That's y now yin is dead server. Green even during event. Many other top players already quit game because gm favor few players that are proven using hack n bug

15. ThienToanNguyen

ThienToanNguyen Active Member

this is what you say? 100% success rate?

16. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

Most problem is that we don't see Craft rate on items what we make! so that why people get mad when they fail!

17. ThienToanNguyen

You have to try it yourseft, it can be hurt and can be great too. The most excited part of this game for me

18. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

Also, its weird cuz there isn't 100% scale.. cuz RF got that 1000 or 10000 scales... so its kinda frustrated...
    it is not excited cuz craft rate is not visible! and it is silly! :D
    If u would see how much is rate u can at least know how much times u need to create something, to get item.. and then u can choose to spend ur gold /time on materials or not!

19. ThienToanNguyen

I dont know, i just keep going, someone shows me the chart of success rate, but i dont think its 100% right about the rate. Like these wraths, they say to me the rate is about 0,2%, but the fact is not that bad

20. toanml

toanml New Member

I think someone have their tips, but that's really an excited part of 9dragons (create, refine, pvp, pve), I think he really likes collecting materials and create a lot, that's is the reason his successful rate is higher than ours...lolz

Falcon likes this.