A couple of gripes about 11/19 update.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yeomra, Feb 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeomra

Yeomra Well-Known Member

I love it. New exo, prices for some scrolls changed from carat to RC, overall solid. If new players existed, they'd be set.

Here's what bugs me. You may not agree and that's ok.

1) We complain about not having things to buy with carat and I know not everybody is on that same boat but we just had a spender where we had to spend 200k for full prizes. You mean to tell me you basically release 5 carat scrolls into the shop AFTER we had just did the spenders? That's lame af.

2) Dragon, Combat Sambo, Judo, Hitman and Capoeira. What was behind the decision for these 5 scrolls?

a) Dragon is an upgrade for Jeet Kun Do. Wouldn't it make more sense to have made Jeet the carat scroll? Why would anyone ever buy Jeet other than to have it for collection?

b) I love that we got some good scrolls and such (even though I dread that Hitman is carats now), but GEM has had Geumgantu for carats now and that still hasn't happened. It would also be cool if older scrolls like Koroshu, Pro Wrestling, Bagzhaung, Karate and Drunken Boxing could be looked at soon, that would be great if this kind of things happens again.

3) Fighters package shouldn't exist or be kept how it is due to Judo now being carats.

4) There was no problem having multiple prices for Metatron and Blackout. Why is this different and we now have two price versions of the same scroll? That don't make sense.

HumoLoco, [GM]Shadow and Draygashi like this.
  2. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

Glad that you liked the update, but also are displeased with it. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. For the scrolls, it was entirely based off of what the Devs wanted, so we GMs didn't really have a say in it. I think our devs are looking to getting more scrolls to carats, but not sure when that'll actually happen.

ModSlayer and Draygashi like this.
  3. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

fire them
    hire humoloco

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

After putting a little thought into it, all Scrolls should be BOTH RC AND Carat. However, for the first week ~ month they are released [EDIT - Maybe even longer than that], they should be exclusively RC. Rares and boxed Scrolls however should stay the same, but receive slight buffs due to their exclusivity.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Your game may not be updated properly. Want to provide an in-game screenshot of the store you see currently?

Aegis likes this.
  6. Draygashi

You might not have fully updated. Do you see the Raging Fist Scroll in the shop?

Aegis likes this.
  7. Starberry

When your game doesn't update properly, people see you as doing Infinite Nanmus in-game, and then you'll most likely be reported for hacking & abuse. Nobody wants that fate. The patcher is currently bugged and does not deliver the new files, so you will need to grab them manually.

Here you go :

Put these in your res folder and replace your current files if asked : Click here
    Replace your rumblefighter.exe and replace your current one : Click here

Aegis likes this.
  8. Starberry

[​IMG]

Aegis likes this.
  9. Draygashi

Sounds normal involving Rumble Fighter

10. Starberry

Updated files means you're in "sync" with everyone else. If you still lag it's a connection issue.

Aegis and Draygashi like this.
  11. darkness1999th

darkness1999th New Member

So..yeah those files dont work still cant see new stuff

12. Starberry

Are you sure you’re doing it right? Everyone else who has tried them has reported it as working.

13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

That's GM's task job? What a shet redfox to be turn in. Please read very carefully before you delete the Humo post 24/7. I already knew you would hate me the rest of your life cuz I disapproved of you as GM.

Can you tell me why cannot GM Toast counter my shet? This is what I shet on him even you cuz you are the redfox staff.

Now I repeat, read very carefully on the bold why I disapproved you as GM and that's include GM Toast, before you respond me. If you cannot answer me, I strongly recommend you better quit your GM on the spot. Not include GM Gourdy cuz we need to see his face. He's pretty smart for move to the big motherfucka task he been work on to avoid us and hire you and the french toast to take over us.

Now can you please tell me which one the bold that is not match your GM's task job that I slapped your post the bold?

I dont give a f**k about you, the french toast, Fourdy or even the HumoLoco's cults. That's why I am so done with you on what yall have doing done lately.

Now, you or all the RedFox staff have no rights to ban me or delete my post 24/7 til you can prove me that you as GM position can do perform to match the one what I described the GM's task job.

Or the people will tell you like this,

271115 and RF4Life like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.