[EVENT] Demolition Tournament

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Feb 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whatatime

whatatime Member

good to know. should be clarified in the emails so people kno

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

It was clarified in the opening post.

akjdakjdask.JPG

3. Nicki

Nicki Active Member

How the actual **** do you throw a demolition tournament (which was my dam idea in the first place) & don’t even include the actual demoers, just a bunch of random ass battle mode players who don’t even play the god dam map on a regular basis. I’m insulted that you tried to play me like this, I’m too dam good for this.

“Random pick as tournament” ********, which should’ve been first come first serve.

Good luck with this tournament though, enjoy. Take home the win @Myrus since I wasn’t chosen to participate in a DEMOLITION tournament

Signed the Demolition Goddess

Myrus and HumoLoco like this.
  4. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

@Nicki Damn, RIP.

It seems a handful of demoers weren’t chosen, probably due to inactivity. Very unfortunate for the tournament from a competitive standpoint. I just hope it runs smoothly and there aren’t any conflicts to come. This may in fact be the last Demolition tournament for RuF.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  5. 0to200

0to200 New Member

At least I was picked :)

6. Starberry

All participants will receive an add by either IGN : Fang and/or [GM]Tourney tomorrow (Feb 26) or Wednesday (Feb 27) by 4PM Pacific (7PM Eastern).

If you have any questions and/or concerns regarding the tournament, feel free to shoot me a message in-game. If you are a participant and was not added, feel free to add IGN : Fang. If you are not a participant, your request will be ignored & rejected.

Good luck to all participants!

7. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

How did I not get chosen yet players who already participated in tournaments get chosen again...? Oh i know i’m EU that must be it!

On another note skip the part where a player helps out on a tournament it looks idiotic and unprofessional af. Makes players think sht too.

8. Starberry

Please elaborate on this. Your feedback is appreciated.

There are many entries to the tournament, but only 64 of them were chosen. Maybe next time.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  9. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

Give me a list of the people who got in i’m curious to why this game hides the participants?? I want to see al your guildies and FallenAngels on there and state the fact i wont find a single EU participant on that list again.

10. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

I guarantee there are players from all over participating. There might even be some South American players such as Brazil. We will find out soon.

11. Starberry

Unfortunately due to security reasons, the participant list will remain undisclosed for the time being. While it’s understandable that players would like to see who they’re facing, we want participants to make a safe trip getting to the room from start to finish. I hope you do understand.

For those who were handpicked, various factors included overall account activity & vouch(es) and were invited into the tournament. For the rest of the participants, they were picked via RNG (Random Number Generator). As mentioned previously, there were plenty of entries for the tournament and only 64 could enter. I understand your frustration that you were not picked, but you are not the one player who didn’t make the cut.

We will be more than happy to take your suggestion of making it equally as fair for our EU playerbase for future tournaments. I apologize that this was not the result you were looking for this time around.

12. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

U talk to much. No EU will be seen.

13. Draygashi

Lmao ok

Let’s place a bet then. If there is a participant from EU, you owe me 1,000 RC

14. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

You’re EU player base is none existent due to this kind of sht. If i was to make a tournament i Would equally devide the EU/NA entrys therefor 32 EU players 32 NA players ofc there will be like 5 EU sign ups and yet they never make the list game is EU/NA and I always only see canadians and NA players in participants list? I’m done i supported this as one of the longest playing players and this is the 3th time i heard better luck next time. Yet i can bet there are people who have been in all if not 2 tournaments already wich is bullsht given all players atleast deserve a chance to play a tournament and while some are denied some are picked again because their friends ingame vouch for them its the most stupid thing ever who are they to say who may enter or not... bunch of bums

15. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

Haha make it 4k rc but we pay each other paypal and no in game currency because i’m done with this game u up for it?

16. Draygashi

I’m down

17. furkan13muh

furkan13muh Active Member

I'm EU. When I get back home, I'll check if I'm in or not.
    After that, you can send the money to @Draygashi

G'bye

18. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

It's cool I didn't get in :(

19. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

Can I send the money? Oh wait ofc not you’re EU therefor they don’t even consider u

20. Nicki

Nicki Active Member

So anyone accepted into this tournament shouldn’t be allowed in the guild one, period that’s how you solve this and give EVERYONE a chance to compete in tournaments, since y’all so hell bent on the selection process. Give everyone a fair chance
    : )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.