Daily Login Event

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ryu, Jan 30, 2019.

1. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

We will have to look into the issue further. I think a simple log out then log in can resolve the glitch.

MinhChu likes this.
  2. jhunkenn

jhunkenn New Member

I want to know, how does upLv stone (51%) works?
    does it include 120% up going 150%?

3. Sizuki

Sizuki New Member

No. It is only able to go from 0% to 51%.

4. creshen2

creshen2 New Member

Isn't that just useless though? I mean... Having safely enhanced items up to 60% without breaking it regardless how much luck one has.

5. Horneddragon

Horneddragon Member

yea seems like a BIG waste of time but like anything else here plan BS yet again a let down for the ts2 community. sad

6. creshen2

creshen2 New Member

I'm sorry to say this but sometimes it feels like as if this event prizes are meant to make fun of the people who are participating. I would've been happy to have gotten the protection charm as the final prize, can't really complain since after all, they were free items. Just that.. The order seems kind of disappointing I guess. U allowed a safe enhancing system up to 60% without breaking, regardless of the persons luck. So what exactly is the point of giving out 51% ticket that can only be used on clean items? I'm genuinely curious as to how do you see us players who are still faithfully playing your game knowing that there are only bug's one after another.

liljhon05 likes this.
  7. liljhon05

liljhon05 New Member

So useless 51% :mad:

8. reddragon94

reddragon94 New Member

Nothing in this world for free is useful. Nothing, welcome to the real world jack. I kind of knew it since the start it was gonna be like this. I dont care, get butthurt about something else lol

9. creshen2

creshen2 New Member

not sure in what cave you've been living in but I'm pretty sure PC was useful, lucky drop was ''kind of'', auto hunt was ofc useful and last time i checked, IT WAS FREE(and if u still didn't understood that, yea, i meant the event one's)
    go back to your cave ^^

10. creshen2

creshen2 New Member

nothing about what i said implies i'm ''**** hurt '', disappointed ? sure, i mean who isn't?

kathrynz21 likes this.
  11. kathrynz21

kathrynz21 New Member

One shitty event after another , gotta luv RF for that xD

12. Sizuki

Sizuki New Member

You guys are unhappy with the rewards you've all gotten?
    Nowhere did it say you were able to enchant pass the [51%] mark with the UpLvl Stone. Therefor, put the blame on yourselves and not the developers. YOU put the theory out there for people to come to believe that the ticket was going to guarantee a free enchant above [120%].
    The blame is on you and nobody else.

13. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

The event was wonderful., the items that we got from the EVENT is wonderful... Thank Red FOX... Love these kinds of events... keep it up! :D

But yes, the 51% description is misleading... it said "Can apply 51% upgrade rate to all equipment regardless of the existing stats" :oops: I hope this is not the Chi become Crt Hit Rate pet typo o_O

christiandummy likes this.
  14. Emporioz

Emporioz Active Member

Oof no free 120s for ya'll feelsbadman

Xeon03 likes this.
  15. Dakora

Dakora Member

Todays generation of gamers make me sick everyone wants free **** and can't enjoy any events. Same **** over and over kinda sad, also FREE items by the way.. be grateful. I enjoy all the events redfox comes out with they are a small company and are doing just fine.

christiandummy and Sizuki like this.
  16. Sizuki

Sizuki New Member

Exactly. Like we didn't have to spend a cent to get these free items that cost plenty. They can't enjoy a game without being fed the whole time they play.

Dakora likes this.
  17. christiandummy

christiandummy Member

I guess there's a bugged happening again with the event since the items' description is "Can apply 51% upgrade rate to all equipment regardless of the existing stats" so let's just wait for the staffs to say something about.

18. julitoaspacio

julitoaspacio New Member

this uplvl useless coz we can enchant easier up to 90% no break,,in the 1st place im so excited at the last day of the event but yet you make us down, 51% useless. Uplvl make me happy if u give us 20% to 30% success at BS up to 120%.
    thank u and more power,,

19. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

I mean at the very least make it able to work on items up to 120%... ... under 60 no risk of breaking only silver lost, and not much at that.... but here is 51% its... just so utterly useless

20. kazepls

kazepls Member

Well i used it on a clean v2 spear and made my very first 120% with the help of it, don't know if it's the rng god but it worked out well (0 to 51% with the item)