[SALE]March Top Spending Event!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Mar 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

W11 Cleats... let’s make it happen.

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Maybe during the World Cup this year.

3. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

recycle crap. at least put yellow dragon in with the grand prize. kuroko recolor trash af. why bother using $300 to get it just for it to sit in inventory, honestly, no one even wear that shlt even if they got it lmfao. just for collection. $45 for damn elf ear players got for free awhile back lmfao. $90 for lame neko ears which we probably got for like $10-20 in the past.

Fortune package are trash af. Bought hundreds worth of them like 2-3 enchant event ago and I got not even 1. Rate is bad af. Even enchant rate bad af. The thing is that other people enchanting affects you and can steal your raate? , like wtf? RNG my azz Starberry lmfao.

4. Starberry

same tbh

no really, maybe you should play your cards right instead of being so reckless.

5. Skippah

Skippah Member

Not even one? This game is rude af

6. WaffleDoItAll

WaffleDoItAll Member

These old bad boys W11 Cleats (blue).JPG

tamirtov likes this.
  7. Yeomra

Yeomra Well-Known Member

I will spend 30k rc if you put Shadow Ninjutsu for one of the grand prizes.

Please. That would be awesome @[GM]Toast

Skippah likes this.
  8. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Why you no give me Bandana? Like WTF is been like 10 years since this item was released and in the whole history of RF I only seen it been given out once. ALSO THE ONLY ITEM THAT CAN BE EQUIP ON YOUR ARMS besides gloves.
    [​IMG]

9. Starberry

Hey, is this an individual item or is it part of a set of items?

The item looks interesting, so I’m gonna bring it up to them later next week.

Tengu likes this.
  10. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

No is an individual item. it was given during an event back in 2008 For 14 days only. I have never seen it since. I believe it equips on the waist slot but it would be on your upper right arm above the elbow.

If possible...since ya like re-coloring things release it other colors AKA RED!
    Ya already know, blood.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  11. Baidoku

Baidoku Member

Was released a total of twice on OGP.

Didn't get it the first time it was released. Got it the second time.

12. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Oshit Baidoku.

I was not there for the second one, but thanks man!

Baidoku likes this.
  13. furkan13muh

furkan13muh Active Member

Would you spend 900 dollars??

Skippah likes this.
  14. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

True, but I'm surprised buying $300 worth of items in the game only gets you 2 full sets, 4 head accessories, 1 title, 2 back items, and either one of the "rarest" sets in the game or some skill items you can find in the 180rc chest. I'm kind of surprised there isn't an extra box or two thrown in at each tier. (Are there any green sets within any of the RC boxes? If so, perhaps that box would have worked in this instance.)

Ah, that's what I was thinking at the end of that question. It makes more sense now. It'd be nice if they changed that set's name to something like "Azure Dragon Knight" or something to help avoid confusion.

Yes, the last two are little rants, but they're from a legitimate concern. The last clothing update the Androids have received (not counting rare sets) would be the LM02 update, which was... what... 8 years ago? I know it was back at OGP. The other such update we got was a mini update that gave us some new eyes. On the same coin, you have the Shamans who haven't had a new exclusive set since... I think their guardian set? I'm not sure. I'll have to look further into that. Still, it's been too long since these two classes have gotten any significant clothing updates. I believe the Shaman class still doesn't have any nose options, and their eyes are quite limited compared to the 4 basic classes. It also doesn't help when some of the "all-class" items they get aren't colored properly and ends up changing their skin tone (like the Powersuit eyes (which is weird since the gloves are colored correctly.)) On top of all that, Androids don't even get any seasonal items other than the occasional accessory. :< (Latest example: Androids can't wear the Green Charm accessory.)

Silence, NeoStrayFox and Skippah like this.
  15. Starberry

Okay. I’m going to try asking about it later on. If it’s an item that fellow players would like to see, I think that they'll do their best to accommodate the request.

I think it would be a nice addition as a prize instead of some items that have given out based on my personal preference.

You are not wrong regarding your feedback with the spenders event. I agree with you on your opinions. I believe that some items have been making an appearance far too many times in spenders such as Sharp Elf Ears and the consistency of the item tiers can be better for sure. I wanted to see some more green themed items or St. Patrick’s Day items but at the same time.. in a business perspective - items can’t just be handed all out at the same time.

Believe it or not, I’ve been seeing your concerns regarding Android related stuff (mainly a set). I actually showed Toast a bunch of unreleased items at one point and an inquiry regarding them was sent to Nimonix. Some items can’t be equipped by Android simply because it looks ridiculous for a metal machine to have a Green Charm (example) sticking out of their metallic head in my opinion.

I don’t think the Blue Dragon Set needs to be subject to any changes to it’s name. The other set will be marked as “Metatron” anyways.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  16. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Ive been wondering where this item went for years. While youre at it bring up the Gold Star Snapback that only the creator was given since he no longer plays.

17. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

True. I can understand why they can't be handed out all at once. Gotta keep some amount of rarity to them and all that. It just would be nice the Grand Prizes were ALL grand. Hung Gar, Fearless, and Telos don't really seem like GRAND Prize material. Parkour, Savate, and Blood Dragon, on the other hand, do, considering Parkour's absurd movement, Savate's crazy options, and Blood Dragon's insane damage output.

Nice to know my concerns for Android are getting heard, at the very least. I can't wait to see the unreleased Android sets get added in. As for things looking ridiculous, I highly doubt that has been a concern for Nimonix at all. I'm guessing there has to be some other reason for them limiting our face-based accessories. Something technical, like... maybe putting on the Green Charm as an Android crashes the game, and they can't figure out why, so they just remove the option. :v (Also, don't forget we have the human face option with the Pink Dizzy mouth.)

I just noticed that the RF TV accessory isn't in the shop. In fact, I haven't seen that accessory in forever. Did they just remove it from the game, or what?

Also, I have two threads in the Suggestions > Clothes subforum detailing ideas for new android outfits, and showcasing existing items that Androids should have. I'm hoping they've at least been given a good look over by Toast, too.

NeoStrayFox and Skippah like this.
  18. Starberry

If you have an image to refer to the item you are talking about, attach it please.

If anything, they'll most definitely listen to the feedback regarding grand prizes and take player suggestions into consideration.

The android set (as well as a ton of unreleased items) that I was referring to are from here : [​IMG]
    (Original Credit to @ankyt).

If this android set were to be released, I would highly consider use the Android class again myself. If you have a list of more unreleased Android related stuff, let me know.

While I would like to agree with your point about the Pink Dizzy Set, it simply gives the Android class a humanoid look rather than being human in the first place. However, I believe that it is ridiculous for the Shaman class to be missing a few accessories (Sharp Elf Ears for example). For the time being, our developers (Nimonix) have not implemented a feature that enables Android to equip accessories that regular classes can equip when they have a more human appearance. I think if anything, at the very least enable Androids to equip them in their Build Up Slot.

While it remains a mystery as to why our developers have not unlocked such content for Androids, we will have to assume that they have their reasons doing so. I may create a discussion thread later on regarding your concerns in the near future.

The OGP TV Accessory was renamed as GC TV (and displayed the GC Logo instead on the TV) on our previous developer, but the item has not since been released back in stores here on RedFox for some unknown reason. As for whether it's been removed completely is something that I am not sure with, sorry.

ProfessorZtar, Support002 and Tengu like this.
  19. ZxZTheLoves

ZxZTheLoves Well-Known Member

Tbh I'm only doing spenders because A.) I want my Cape of Time back (haven't had it since OGPlanet still had the rights to this game) and B.) I want my Telos back (last time I had it in my inventory was the first week after the GamesCampus transfer. But I was a dumb kid back then and let my guildmate play on my account. He sold all my stuff because one, I deserved it for being a dumb kid and letting someone I barely knew use my account and two, resell passwords weren't a thing yet lol).

20. CrimsonWhite

CrimsonWhite New Member

@[GM]Toast Can you guys add 1-3 ign change, I'll drop spend 30krc for that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.