Infamy's final hours boi

Discussion in 'Match Planning' started by imBrandon, Mar 25, 2019.

1. imBrandon

imBrandon Active Member

dat boi got 9-0d bak 2 bak 2 bak
    no more sht talkin outta u othawise dat red dot on yo head gonna blo yo brainz out boi
    [​IMG]
    ******* boi almost got damn near perfected ROFL!
    [​IMG]
    u rly play like dog sht boi i aint touch da game since August, how many exams u skip to play rf ?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    dat boi said it cuz he didnt have shoot on dat acc sike nga u just azz stupid spice sniffer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    boi didnt have me panic for 6 rnds of da game how u do dat richy boi
    [​IMG]
    ight boi no more publicity fo yo dumazz dis da last rematch u get
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    das gg boi what yo record infamy 3-67 ? imagine dat 10 of dose L's came from me boi, i'd call u my forever son but i dont claim ownership of borderline r2tards, go get yoself checked

Scrpz and foreignkvng like this.
  2. foreignkvng

foreignkvng Member

imagine getting slapped by a rusty BrandoN DAM BOI my son is OP 5 wins from me btw #richierichstandsnochance

imBrandon likes this.
  3. MoodlightValley

MoodlightValley Member

both ass , Brandon still the same irrelevant lagger that try to slide banned scrolls in 1v1 and yet still cant get the win . Hamid nothing to say u goated when u had ign wallahi but lets never forget about foreign or ur actual level

foreignkvng and Infamy like this.
  4. imBrandon

imBrandon Active Member

imagine using volt and hitman bfe but when i put on mystic he say it banned no boi it wasnt a tourney match i gave u pity rnds 0-4 to 2-6 to 3-8 how u aint move from 8 in 5 rnds nga fr play worse than infamy

5. Infamy

Infamy Active Member

You counted those spars on my alt. There was no ft9 there. Also, the ones after "7-0" is complete and utter fraud. I was up 5-0 and he proceeds to type in "6-0" screenshots it. "7-0" and so on. He even counted a round I was fighting someone else got to like 5 hp and finished me off and counted that too LOL. You cant beat me without fraud son. I beat you 9-8 even though you forced 3 rounds totally unhittable. I can have multiple people attest to that. Also the man ran at the end of our lost recent ft9 where I won 9-8. I got witnesses who saw it so I dont need to ss. Anyway this game is dead so I dont really care what you say or what you SS, everyone on the game besides 3 people hate you and know you're an absolute fraud have a nice day pal ;)

6. Infamy

Infamy Active Member

And those certain 3 people are the most toxic cancerous people I done seen online. From ddos to absolute hate for no reason. Foes, Airo are the absolute worst and need to be IP banned for ddosing and taking out peoples wifi that we out here paying for. Hope the GMs see this @[GM]Toast

7. foreignkvng

foreignkvng Member

who the fuk cares ab ign foreign if nobody can slap me now besides a select few WTF that sht is ret2rded but I appreciate dat thx brodie

MoodlightValley likes this.
  8. imBrandon

imBrandon Active Member

I hope dey see dis smaK down too boi yo azz ain’t beat nobody to 9 EVER das enuff publicity fo u

9. imBrandon

imBrandon Active Member

Dat wasn’t a compliment retard

10. UNFKNREFORMED

UNFKNREFORMED Member

LMFAOOOOOOO DIS NIGA SO MAD HE GOT ME AND FOES K0K IN HIS MOUF BOI DELUSIONAL IF HE STILL THINK IM FRYING 2019 ALL IK IS 9-0D BOI ROFLd

11. MoodlightValley

MoodlightValley Member

now ur just capping brandon 9-4 9-6 spectators would confirm anyday ur sht at the game , prob as sht as ur internet provider

12. Infamy

Infamy Active Member

Dw hes gonna find a way to twist everything and somehow say HE 9-4ed 9-6ed you rofl. The kid is a master frauder might as well be a con artist irl you'd be great at it.

13. imBrandon

imBrandon Active Member

If only you beaten me twice in one day I’d believe it get off my thread trash

14. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Hey, that's pretty neat

15. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Lol, its ironic how you call other people toxic, cancerous, and hate on others for no reason when you literally are toxic lol. It's always good to know that there can be people more toxic and hateful than the next guy.

Phawnix likes this.
  16. imBrandon

imBrandon Active Member

That’s what I’m saying I don’t even talk to this niga ig and first thing he say is “kick lugia dat niga is garbage”

17. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

When I read "final hours," I thought of the Darkest Hour movie with Gary Oldman. Then I thought of the video game Command and Conquer: Zero Hour.

18. imBrandon

imBrandon Active Member

Beat dis boi 9-0 again yesterday oh my god he really sucks at the game