[SALE]March Top Spending Event!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Mar 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imBrandon

imBrandon Active Member

For spenders you should bring back the super jersey and helmet, correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think I’ve seen those items since we’ve moved to Redfox ?

Viraa likes this.
  2. WaffleDoItAll

WaffleDoItAll Member

Probably coming back during a super bowl or any of the playtime event to come. super shirt m.png super helmet.png Rumble Fighter One's Closet. - YouTube - Google Chrome 4_1_2019 6_41_45 PM (2).png

Viraa likes this.
  3. Salamandeex3

Salamandeex3 Clean Up Crew

I'm pretty sure they have a data base for all of these items. [GM]s, would you please find items that may seem interesting and new that we've never seen before please.

Skippah, Viraa and Hercule like this.
  4. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

when we get so0o0ooo much recycled content that "new" counts as something that hasn't been recycled in a while

Viraa likes this.
  5. RFtank

RFtank New Member

I believe new items are brought in by Nimonix and from the looks of it, they're done with investing in "new" content that they'll keep editing/upgrading what already exists. However for items that already exist, the way the [GM]Team handes and chooses out prizes/spenders is plain out horrible. It's like they forget every 2 months what they give out as spenders/prizes. That needs to change. If new items can't get into the game, make use of items that aren't being used.

Also to add as this happened recently, instead of choosing random posts with prize suggestions that are made by one player, talk to us about prizes we want to see. A poll wouldn't hurt.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    Viraa and Baidoku like this.
  6. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

I understand that that the topic of spender prizes has a whole bunch of burning questions and suggestions that a lot of you guys would like to suggest. I plan to be making a thread later on (with a poll) to gather a list of what you guys want to see and vice versa.

I hope the thread will be able to answer your concerns so that players can be a bit more satisfied with the way some event prizes such as spenders are handled.

Skippah likes this.
  7. HanGaming

HanGaming Clean Up Crew

Can I get an extension on this spenders?
    Didn't read that it was until March 31st, and I waited until today to try and do the spenders.
    Please and thanks.

8. Baidoku

Baidoku Member

I wasn't able to log-in o on the 31st on the afternoon to complete the carat spenders. I had spent 95k and just needed to spend 5k. Unfortunate but I hope they give a small extension.

9. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

I highly doubt any extensions will be made, seeing as how spenders are usually only between Friday - Sunday. This one was from the 19th to the 31st, which is a whopping 13 days. Everyone had plenty of time to earn and spend the amount they needed for the prizes they wanted.

Extending the event would be unfair to the ones who spent their RC/Carats within the time allotted as it would delay the prizes being given out to the 2nd week of April (or later) instead of the 1st week of April. (I'm predicting the prizes being given out either today after the maintenance or Thursday.)

10. Xenophyr

Xenophyr Member

Hype for the maintenance! Bring back Capricornus Box!

11. Starberry

Unfortunately, extensions can't be given out if you have not followed instructions. There was plenty of time for this spender.

Extensions will only be considered to my knowledge if there are technical issues with billing and that's only if a majority are facing issues.

12. chris18g

chris18g Member

Ya should make a grand prize for carat spending some day

13. Starberry

Maybe some day!

14. J0327

J0327 Clean Up Crew

lol why cant they just release spender items tonight during the update, would make more sense

15. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Because they're more focused on making sure the update doesn't break everything, and even then they could miss something. I mean, just look at what happened last update: Macros got broken and Raging Fist crashed the game when it was equipped. They've got to test a lot of things to make sure the update works, and the last thing they need on their mind is worrying about which person spent tons of RC and Carats so they get such-and-such items.

Of course, our issues wouldn't exist if RedFox were the developers instead of just being the publishers. They'd be able to make use of the Quest system for events instead of having to do everything manually.

16. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

They gave out top spender items

17. J0327

J0327 Clean Up Crew

forget top spenders i want my beard lmao

18. imBrandon

imBrandon Active Member

4 Super Bowls since we’ve been here at Redfox and not once have they even released these items in any type of event lol gamescampus released them twice as far as I know in random spenders, one being in the summer

19. Viraa

Viraa New Member

They gave out GRANDPRIZE not the lower tier stuff.

20. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

We sent the distribution for the lower tier items earlier today. You should get it soon. Either today or tomorrow the latest.

Shavo and CokaineCrazii like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.