[COMPLETE]Maintenance & Patch Notes: 4/16/2019

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Toast, Apr 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Older releases should return to the stores more frequently. I edited your post in my quote to reflect on some examples.

The boxes are promoted as if they're "Limited Edition" so that players feel it's more enticing or "needed" to purchase. The boxes may return, but since nobody knows when they'll make a return, the consumer/player ends up purchasing these boxes and it results in bursts of income.

This tactic has proven to work and it works too well. Today's new box releases contain items with insane stats and rather powerful skill items compared to old releases such as Dark Slayer & Hung Gar. There are also more boxes that feature all permanent content inside, but basically they are stuffed with more of the same items. As for seasonal boxes, I agree with you there.

Players want new content that is fairly well priced and accessible. There are plenty of items that are locked in different versions of the game, and we have not received those items in stores. I have asked before whether we can get these items, but I have not heard back from our developers regarding this.

The only issue here is that our Free-To-Play or those who choose not to spend feel like they are neglected from the rise of box releases, whether they are simply re-releases or brand new. Our developers need to make some content specifically designed for this group of players, instead of entirely focusing on content specifically catered for our more wealthy players. Our developers should also continue making quality of life changes for the game. With the implementation of Team Chat, you can now negotiate and plan as a team without having the enemy team look at your plans. This also eliminates the need to PM all 4 of your teammates should you have them added.

At this time, there are no plans to introduce RE scrolls in boxes. I believe they will continue to stay as purchasable packages in stores or require some Boss Mode grinding, as it should be. This also applies to R & SE scrolls as well.

I do not have an answer to your inquiry on "Making a box with throwback rares" at this time. For clothing such as Slayer Set, Blood Lord & Blood Mage Set, they have already been recycled off the Mystery Red, Blue & Green boxes. As I had said before, community support gets taken into consideration each and every time. However, there is no 100% guarantees on re-releases as that is controlled by NimoniX.

Other clothing such as the Azoth Set & Tempest Set is only obtainable at this time with in-game events for Event Rare Boxes at this time.

I hope this answers your concerns.

NeoStrayFox and Draygashi like this.
  2. CaptainApple

CaptainApple Member

ok

3. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

I meant to turn Cursed Vlad Chest into Cursed Vlad Chest RE, similar to Dark Phoenix RE as an option to recycle Pencak Silat and make new content.

I suggested making a box with throwback rare scrolls/exos, not all rares. Reason being is because the clothes that come with those old rares are outdated, the rares are outdated(for a rare at least) and the original box and recycled ones cost the same price. And thats the main thing im tackling with that suggestion. I don't think outdated clothes like the ones you named should be resold(even if its in a new box) unless y'all are lowering the prices because the better options are the same price.

Yeah, I understand that NimoniX controls most of what I suggest but I didn't send a letter to those guys, I wrote a post on the forum. I sorta wrote it for the community, a personal rather than observatory response to the suggestion would be appreciated lol. Thanks for being on top of it tho.

Azoth is outdated and so is Tempest with the release of META boxes. If y'all box off the throw back rare scrolls/exos and sell the outdated clothes as add-ons in spenders that sounds like a better price grab than re-releasing their original box, when y'all just had spenders for 3 months straight AND was selling said META boxes during spenders. o_o

doston8 likes this.
  4. Starberry

Hi everyone,

Over the weekend, a few players pointed out that there was a bug that made the "Heartseeker" scroll crash your client upon using it. While the developers will be notified of this issue, please refrain from using the "Heartseeker" scroll for the time being.

Thank you.

EDIT : Resolved.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    Hercule likes this.
  5. TooSick

TooSick New Member

Another boxed scroll with even 10x more **** inside the chest, are you guys serious right now? what the **** are you guys doing honestly? who are you guys trying to please right now this game is damn near dead and you guys still pulling this greedy ****. and all the same ******* people in forums don't do **** but eat up your **** why do you guys even post in forums you guys are worthless too...

Yeezus and Draygashi like this.
  6. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

gold set look nice indeed faktz.

Hercule and HumoLoco like this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

No idea what the f**k you talk about. Please go take english courses at college or university. Be sure make a strong sentences before you post this look like an idiot.

Arschgeist and Phawnix like this.
  8. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

you're the one buying the sh** lmao

stop buying it they will stop selling it

HumoLoco likes this.
  9. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

That explains a lot xD

10. WaffleDoItAll

WaffleDoItAll Member

Any spring playtime event to come?

11. Starberry

Playtime events will return soon. Stay tuned!

12. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

Do you know about any upcoming spenders? Need an excuse to buy BM keys and new enigma chests af
    Thanks.

13. Starberry

I do not, sorry. Even if I knew any details, they will not be disclosed unless I receive permission to do so.

14. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

understandable, thanks c:

15. ReleaseTheNudes

ReleaseTheNudes New Member

Bring back Shadow Corp boxes? I need Shadow Ninjutsu.

Wallerz likes this.
  16. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

I feel like it's easier to get if you just open Christmas Boxes instead, as that's how I got it. Plus you might get other scrolls in the end too :p

17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I feel like it's easier to get shadow ninjutsu if you were in GC and abused shadow corp boxes than abusing christmas boxes, as that's how I got it. Plus you will get trash rate if you open da christmas boxes too.

doston8 and iHumza like this.
  18. RFtank

RFtank New Member

why were the stats removed from the 3rd anniversary title lmao

19. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Last time I bought RC was in Dec.

I feel good as sht reading this comedy.

20. Starberry

We will see what the future holds for us. At this time, your suggestions can only be taken into consideration.

Please let us know on any specifics on how you feel things should be shaped in terms of your idea to bring back old rares.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.