No Cap...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KingxD, Apr 29, 2019.

1. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I have a lot of leisure? Basically you are wasting your time here. Just like trying to scam someone but in reality they were wasting your time.

But after read the whole of this is like you bragged that you can 9-0 me but in reality I can 9-0ed you yet you dont follow old school 1v1.

And look all lolibot's post is like he tell you the truth hurt you LOOOOL

I think you are illiterate and atrocious. Totally dilatory.

LoliBot14 likes this.
  2. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Answer me this, if your some rich guy why do you waste time literally replying to thousands of threads with some b.s. That's literally all I want to know. Wouldn't your life be so much better if you used that time to do something else.

3. LoliBot14

LoliBot14 Active Member

how can anyone answer if all of these sentences are statements? i do not see a question mark.
    answer me this. if you're some poor kid, why do you waste time literally replying to thousands of threads with some bs? that's literally all i want to know. wouldn't your life be so much better if you used that time to do something else like idk, LEARN ENGLISH? learn the difference between your and you're, please.

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Oo I see I have to repeat answer you at least my old ex is worst than you are dont be like her.
    I am a high class who don't have to pay tax but only little.
    Money is no objective to me. Nothing can money value my life. Because you need that money to buy your own happiness not me.
    I work for less than 5 hours all is I do punch out time any time I want. All is I need to punch in to be there. That is. I still have my 100k salary.
    Likely you never had actually job that can pay you more than 100k. Perhaps you come here to crying to see if I am rich because you made a 10k salary?
    Why don't you ask this to @Yusuke to see if he's really rich than me?

doston8 likes this.
  5. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

So what your basically saying is your a fck *****. Alright, that's all I really wanted to know.

6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Just ask @Yusuke ? He's my rich guy.

doston8 likes this.
  7. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Nah, I'm good I got my answer.

8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yea right those I answered to your question is like a million of same answer til you understand. Didnt you learn that way from my old ex?

doston8 likes this.
  9. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Yea, sure I did, your ex taught me good bro rofl.

10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

That's sad. I can show you her conversation with me if you want to and realize that she's a lunatic.

O yea forget to mention I still have my millions in my security box as my emergency I didn't talked my girlfriend about it. Only she knew my salary that is.

doston8 likes this.
  11. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

yea, ok bro rofl.

12. Bored

Bored Well-Known Member

This is some of the saddest sht I've seen in a while

HumoLoco and doston8 like this.
  13. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

ikr

14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Gg you f**ked your own reputation here. Actually nobody care tho. You sit da home but we are not.
    But I dont still understand why you think money is everything. It's prove that you are actually poor. You can try buy rumble fighter after that you can tell us that you are actually regret it.
    If you want to be smart. Go take English classes and Debate classes. It only cost you $5k tuition for 6 English classes and two debate classes. Then you will able to win this. Or become a psychopath is only easier way that.

doston8 likes this.
  15. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Reputation huh, didn't know I had one or if I did didn't know it was of any importance to you. I didn't fck anything, all I did was 6-3 you but ok. Don't worry, I pass all my English exams in university so I think I'll be alright. Money isn't everything, never said it was, but I still had to ask the question why a supposed millionaire would spend all his time replying to post with B.S. but I got my answer and now that I have my answer I'll just answer back with the same b.s that is given.

16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Reputation doesn't matter but look at yourself everybody talked about.

Sure we will talk about it if you can obtain the degree or you give up on it.

I have no goals yet I got my B.S computer science and I work for less than 5 hours because I want it build my portfolio. I have a leisurely because I am still going on university to finish da MS computer science. Only reason I forum here because there only one things ima still not finish da business nobody know about it.

Yet how come you passed English but my nigga @LoliBot14 talk trashed on your grammar. It's embarrassing to see you got beat by my people. I am their people too.

doston8 likes this.
  17. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Lol, I got beat by your people? Whatever, I guess that's a subjective concept. Go ahead and finish whatever you got going on bruh. Finish the business no one knows about, I already got my answer about you lol.

18. PatrickRF

PatrickRF Clean Up Crew, The Spook-King

Kingxd is black like zasty

HumoLoco likes this.
  19. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

No sht, lol.

20. LoliBot14

LoliBot14 Active Member

why do you have a comma splice? fix your sentences please. i bet you sucked up to your professors to pass english class.

doston8 and HumoLoco like this.