Hello Guys, I am a new player and was wondering which server has the most players atm.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ITobuI, May 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ITobuI

ITobuI New Member

I've decided to play this game because of youtube videos i have watched. It looks like a nice game and i wish to play with everyone :) So i was wondering which server had the most/active players.

Europe or America?

2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Are you sure you look for this game, Rumble Fighter or RF Online?

If RF Online, get the fuck out of here.

If Rumble Fighter, welcome to the dead game.

3. ITobuI

ITobuI New Member

Rumble Fighter, its not dead it just lacks players which we can help rebuild right? We can post it on facebook and on instragram even snapchat to make people join.

If you think so close minded nothing good will come :) Lets be the pilars so Rumble Fighter will rise once again.

4. ITobuI

ITobuI New Member

I was also wondering if you happend to draw those characters of yours, They look clean and nice.

5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hi @ITobuI ,

North America & Europe play on the same server, so you may experience latency issues, especially if you play outside of the EU channel.

You can try out the game and see how it is for you.

The avatar you are referring to was drawn by the talented artist, @Skaae who is often referred to Mikkunie. She has also made works on MapleStory 2 as well.

6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Ima not close minded. You can see it yourself.
    We try to help nimonix and redfox but they wont take our shit and afraid of trying new things. Also you can try to pull new people to try this, but they will tell you it's trash game. Most of us quit and moved to other game.

The first one she is no longer. On the second is @Drevius's work. On third and fourth is @WafooWambo's work. And the rest is @Skaae's work.

WafooWambo likes this.
  7. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

Welcome my brodda. There's currently a lvl up event in which you can gain some levels by playing some rounds and activating the tokens. You can easily get to around lvl 15 which will provide you with enough carats to get your first decent scroll :3. I'd recommend Another Avenger but you have to be a guardian to do so, which is to get to lvl 15 and then play and win survival 3 times. Wish you the best of luck c:

8. Starberry

You left out a very important detail. You need to relog after reaching Level 15 and then do Survival Mode.

You also need to do all of this at LV 15. If you try to obtain your Guardian Gem above 15, it won’t work.

9. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

Yeah I knew about the relog part, never knew you couldn't do it after lvl 15 o.o

10. Starberry

Yeah, a few players attempted to skip Nanmu (Guardian's Gem) in hopes of keeping their 2 panics, but you actually lose your 2 Panic functionality the moment you reach LV 15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.