Guardian Update Event

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Jun 25, 2019.

1. toiyeuvn0004

toiyeuvn0004 Member

Untitled.jpg hi GM. Where can we find rank 1 to rank 5 spirit of guardian shard?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  2. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

From the IM boxes you get 1-2 I have no idea for 3-5 maybe future IM idk. Alot of unanswered question in this one

3. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

lol why you guys still using $$$ here ? so many useless item in this pet update. still kunlun new relics is OP and still we dont have any chance to get those relics in Yin server. ask your self and answer honestly when you can get those relics. so why you guys using $$$ here ? so bye bye everyone,dont have any reason to play more here. i will be back here when all ppls can try for kunlun new OP relics. for now Good Bye all and think about this. [ btw my english is weak sry for that :) ]

4. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

With that item. If you have a lvl 1 per registered. You can put that level 1 registered pet into the empty stone to make it tradable. That is all

5. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

What is this new kl op relic you speak of.

6. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Well that's not all. I think the chance of a pet level up is less than 10% (at least that's what I experienced). So let's say to get Rank 2 you need 10 Rank 1 pets of which 9 will die during level up process. Now imagine level 3,4 and 5. Lol. It's basically impossible without IM. And even then getting level 5 is basically impossible without spending maybe 2k USD. And even if you somehow through a world wonder manage to get a level 5 pet. at least 19 out of 20 searches will end up with shi,tty items. And one Search will cost you ancient search ticket from item mall and also lots of soul energy (maybe 100m per search). So yeah. This whole pet system is basically mainly for auto-loot and pet-buff. Other than that there's no real use.

begar2 likes this.
  7. luubii

luubii New Member

Can someones please confirm if I register a Wandering Soul and Soul Stone then i can get a Pet in random levels ?
    Or tell me how to obtain one please.
    I read the info in forum many times but still unsure and confused . Please clarify before i make a mistake Thanks

8. ThienToanNguyen

ThienToanNguyen Active Member

Wandering Soul is pet RANK 0, has no skill and can not search, just pick up drop for you. You can Upgrade it to pet RANK 1 with soul stone 100% success

luubii likes this.
  9. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

It is sequential. If you Awaken a Wandering Spirit, you will get a [Rank 1] Guardian Spirit. If you Awaken a [Rank 1] Guardian Spirit, you will get a [Rank 2] Guardian Spirit, and so on. But keep in mind, that there is not only a chance to fail, but there is also a chance you will lose your Guardian Spirit when Awakening them to [Rank 2] and above.

luubii likes this.
  10. ThienToanNguyen

No No, you are wrong NineArt, If you Awaken a Wandering Spirit, you will get [Rank 0] guardian, not [Rank 1]

luubii and [CM]NineArts like this.
  11. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

What I meant, is that if you Awaken a [Rank 0] Wandering Soul you get a [Rank 1] Guardian Spirit. Wandering Spirits are automatically registered as a [Rank 0] Wandering Soul without a Soul Stone. You do not Awaken a Wandering Soul into a [Rank 0] Wandering Soul. ;)

luubii likes this.
  12. ThienToanNguyen

Damn right :D

13. luubii

luubii New Member

Thank you so much for reply Thiên Toan and GM .

14. powerglove

powerglove New Member

So I must be Lvl 150+ to get benefits from this event. I am only Lvl 125 and can level up 1-2 / weekends. So this is an another event what gives nothing for the new / casual player. Also item mall event so FU!

15. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

It is good Summer Event, isn`t it?. For RF.

Swim and begar2 like this.
  16. Kiesa1234

Kiesa1234 Member

The game has already died THREE TIMES first it was acclaim(the best company with the best server Bardo) then there was that gamersfirst or whatever they were called and after that there was another company that pulled the plug on the game and there was even a russian server for the game can you believe that?

Anyway the game has died more times than it should have if not for the vietnamese who have nothing better to do it would have died back in 2012. Its so sad to see how this game is nothing but cash grab these days.

I remember how fun it was to boot up 9dragons login to the server (if event was running x2 believe it or not you actually had to wait until you could login) and grind some mobs while chatting with friends, nearly every spot was populated even low levels in Shi Zhang had two parties grinding monsters, the noob FD1 lvl nukers after getting bleed nuke grinding either HZ wolfs or deva kings, limbei village populated with people doing EC party quests and FC party quests doing wild tower dungeon, and the liaDOWN map with all those bugs when too many people were in it the map crashed and if you had character there your account couldnt login, and hunting that HIM guy in low lvl CC dungeon who pked noobs was always fun, lots of people hanging around in BP after the event ends people karma trading people waging BvW wars the clan alliances fighting, people laughing at those who pull router plug so they dont die or just sitting and chatting with people.

Over 10000 hours spent in Bardo and not a single minute of it was boring. Dozens of friends met, hundreds of great memories. One of the most nostalgic games for me. Its a shame it was kept on life support for this long, these days it feels like a boring grindfest compared to the old version, people are just FARM FARM FARM DUNG DUNG DUNG REFINE REFINE REFINE wheres the fun you guys? just chilling in some village and chatting about IRL stuff or other things with friends you met in the game thats the soul of MMORPG the first part is "massive multiplayer online" only then its an RPG. Now people play MMO's like its some single player game alone without other players where is the community aspect of it, the friendship... thats just sad gaming Ill tell you what.

I remember back in 2010 in 9dragons forum I posted some stupid thread "is the world really ending 2012???" there was a big earthquake or tsunami and other natural disasters at the time and I suggested "is the world ending??? are the mayans right??? I hope not!" and people just laughed at that idea and looking back It was a pretty stupid idea by me but maybe the world really did end 2012 since everything is so selfish and dead...

rashbrasil, Wuken and begar2 like this.