People who kick for using wings are nazis

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tengu, Jul 5, 2019.

1. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

It may be the case that not only RF does it, but it isn't good either. Just because a group of people does something, doesn't mean you should as well. But hey, it's nimonix. I never expect anything from these lot anyways.

2. Arschgeist

Arschgeist Well-Known Member

They just ran out of different martial arts to make scrolls out of. I knew the recycling coming when they made up hitman as a martial art in 2009.

I guess the next logical step would be making MMA scrolls, but I could only see that happening if this game was booming rn.

3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Not only has recycling been a thing since RF Beta but its a STAPLE of fighting games in general. Dojo characters in street fighter. Ninjas (and to a lesser extent 4 arm people) in Mortal Kombat. Cinder and Glacier in original Killer Instinct. Echo fighters in smash bros. I could go on but Id be here awhile.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  4. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

do they sell that sht in boxes though?

5. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

All these games have an entry fee at the door since you gotta buy the game to play except in KI's case where you gotta buy characters if you dont wanna use whatever one character is free for the week.

6. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

I would say thats better than this gamble system for sure.

Arschgeist likes this.
  7. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I absolutely agree but thats the cost of being free to play on entry. Its still nowhere near as bad as it was in OGP/GC tho thanks to the medal shop, daily quests etc.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  8. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

I wouldn't mind as much but progress **and i mean gaining as much permanent stuff** in f2p is virtually impossible unless you get lucky enough to get the GM to join ur room during fisticuffs
    They could revamp a lot of outdated things like the bonus present and golden ticket system. Its completely neglected by nimonix

Tengu likes this.