Does Redfox speak Korean?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hercule, Jul 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

I had a private conversation with Starberry because my English isn’t native, so I asked if anyone in authority spoke French to communicate better. People look down on broken English, ya know, speak it right or be a joke right? Haha

Than it just hit me, does anyone in RedFox speak Korean? Is communication at a hinderance because or literally communication problems? It’s hard to believe this is the third host the game went through just for the same ******** from NimoniX end. Why is it so hard to talk to them?

Logically speaking, there’s only 3 things that fit.
    1. Communication is hard: time, translation, work schedule?

2. Personal: lack of ability, preference, work schedule?

3. Business: lack of revenue motivation, change of focus to another game?

If its the first two I say hire someone... but that sounds too obvious an answer for someone to not have tried yet.

If its 3... why’re we constantly being pushed to a new host? Are y’all promising/promised something the other two hosts couldn’t/didn’t?
    I personally aren’t sure but everyone’s seems to be convinced its a money thing but Gem Fighter has perfect service... and gets better quality updates. If NimoniX loves Gem Fighter, doesn’t give a **** about Rumble Fighter yet still wants our money why’re we tearing apart our own game? Why DDoS and ruin our own tournaments, troll the living **** out of our own staff and exploit our asses off and ruin literally every from simple Pizza box event to Hyper Mode. Yet expect something to change here. Thats the equivalence of destroying the hood to get back at white people.

Why aren’t y’all (RFNA) bringing the trouble to NimoniX’s doorstep? If they only listen to Gem Fighter why aren’t y’all fking up their sht instead? If that’s their bread and butter while were the ******* son, doesn’t it make more sense to mess with what they love instead of what we love?

2. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

One or two members of the RedFox staff speak/understand Korean. If they didn't, they wouldn't be able to translate files and patch notes.

NimoniX is just a horrible developer. They do not listen to what the community wants, despite RedFox's multiple attempts to push them in the right direction. NimoniX is just milking this game in its last years. They don't even listen to their own player base in Gem Fighter, they're tired of all the boxes as well. Our end is more exposed to DDoS because at the end of the OGPlanet cycle, there was little to no moderation... So, players decided to post tutorials for exploits and such, like IP sniffing. That, and with how toxic players can be it just never died off.

At this point, we get the same exact updates as Gem Fighter. They just had more content pushed to the shop sooner than we have. At the same time, we have items that are in shop for us that are rare for them.

RedFox is more than likely the last host for this game. This is our third host, if it transfers again this game WILL lose the last remaining players it has.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    Hercule and HumoLoco like this.
  3. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Communication can sometimes be difficult due to the time zone difference from the North American region to South Korea (16 hours ahead) . However, there are times where unexpected obstacles happen, where the developer will take a little more time to fulfill a request. For example, we had asked for Harlem Defense War Boss Mode's disconnection and glitching issues be resolved several times, but it has not been fulfilled yet.

A representative of RedFox has personally went to Korea to speak to NimoniX. This happened a while back ago. I can't tell you much more than this information though, sorry.

The job of the host is to communicate to the developer all issues, regardless of importance.

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. Hercule

So beta test these things? Stuff like that and conceptually avoidable problems like the dc loophole in Hyper Mode we could’ve figured out in a day. Even if it takes months to be fixed and completed as an update , at least nobody promised it as a finished product as is. Do y’all need NimoniX to make open beta modes before fully implementing scrolls/exos and modes?

You said enough. Listen, if I, a guy who doesn’t even get paid for any of this, got a chance to say something on Rumble’s behalf to NimoniX’s face and saw these conditions not change months after you don’t need to fill in the blanks bro. Actions speak louder than words.

5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

oo. My post removed. I guess. The truth hurt is it?

6. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

It's really a shame to know that they're even treating their home servers this poorly.

7. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

Well that's kinda the problem, Korea/China/Japan CREATED this ******* system. The people there have NO PROBLEM with utilizing bought stuff because their culture is more class wealth based than a lot of other places.

Actually, actually just to show you how in-grained this shite concept is let me introduce you to "Spoon Class Theory"
    so essentially

• The gold spoon – within top one per cent of population, with more than $200K annual salary and more than $2 million in assets.
    • The silver spoon – within top three per cent of population, with $100K ~ $200K annual salary and $1 ~ $2 million in assets.
    • The bronze spoon – within top ten per cent of population, with $50K ~ $100K annual salary and $500K ~ $1 million in assets.
    • The plastic spoon – those with less than $20K annual salary and less than $100K in assets.
    • The dirt spoon – those with less than $1K annual salary and less than $50K in assets.

8. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

During update maintenance, any new features and overall stability are tested right away while the servers are offline. If there are any issues found, they are worked on right away before releasing it publicly for the players. A maintenance can be finished in as early as less than an hour, but it can extend for up to several hours. During that time, it is also an opportunity to refresh the game servers and make any changes to them if required.

With a new addition to the game such as a game mode, it's much more easier to test the flaws of the new implementation by utilizing the players as testers. We're gathering loads of feedback & ideas that we find both in-game & on the forums and sending it off to the developers. In Hyper Battle Mode's current state, I would say that it is still in it's "beta" phase.

Rest assured, we are still trying to provide the players what they want to the best of our abilities such as :

• Events (such as specific events and prizes)
    • Items (items you would like to see in store, or return to store)
    • Changes to the game for a more personalized experience (resolutions, graphics)
    • Quality of life changes (In-game connection bars, purchasing/gifting multiple of one item [ex : keys])
    We have been also requesting these to be worked on, some of which are already being planned or completed :

• Changing some items from RC to Carats [suggested examples here : Click here]
    • Scroll modifications (revamps to some scrolls which had a outdated aspect to them, particularly old BFE scrolls)
    • Client modifications to improve overall stability
    • Daily Quest Boxes having lag input upon opening
    • Placing tickets in Medal Shop which allows for a box swap with 5, 10 or 15 Orichalcon
    • Placing materials for combination items in Medal Shop
    • Implementing Team Chat so that you can discuss your plans as a team without opposite team knowing them
    • Bug fixes (Harlem Defense War, Battle Coin issues, Roof Top crash issue for some computers)
    • Text & Description fixes (some items that had no name, incorrect item names or descriptions were resolved)
    • Rate adjustments (to Event Boss Mode chests, particularly the White Tiger Boss Mode)
    • Android related changes and modifications [ex : clothing]
    • Ideas and suggestions provided by some other players for overall game improvement
    Known Issues :
    • Emotes not operating normally in-game
    • Battle Coin provided to players outside of Hyper Battle Mode when using skill items marked with HYPER

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9. Hercule

when suggesting stuff, players are essentially recommending different ways to tackle issues that're known or issues that are caused by a snowball effect of another issue. how do we know that we aren't suggesting things that weren't already spoken about? I notice when people suggest stuff for the game you often respond, and your response is usually how RedFox feels or what's the game's current angle is on the situation. therefore your the person who responsible for this.

its 1 thing to say "yes were on the problem. yes we listen to you" and its another to physically show your thought process as it changes based on player feedback. but its impossible to do that if feedback is so scattered. You respond in every thread... How often does NimoniX respond to your compiled problems? How often are the compiled problems the holy grail solutions to Rumble? there needs to be someone representing us which to my knowledge is you. but your spreading yourself too thin.

example: classic mode was implemented. it failed, players wanted more exos/scrolls allowed. i assume y'all did something like read every thread the players made and made your own updated list based off of feedback from 50 different threads. would NimoniX even respond twice about the same issue? if you compiled our ideas into one thread and updated the first post saying "Okay, we listened and think this would be the solution to our problems. please speak up, in 1 week were sending this to NimoniX" players can either agree and get optimistic or again, give feedback and say "hey, this is a good direction however what about x, y, z?"

tl;dr include us in YOUR thought process so threads can stop popping up everyday and the issues you listed on your bullets can be addressed in the most accurate way possible

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.